Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

KD wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:57 am
No disrespect to the beefs but you're not free guys. You can't get on a plane and come see me, how is that freedom? I'm not saying go out and get the vaccine, but educate yourself on how the vaccine ACTUALLY works based on the science

@KD no disrespect KD but where ever have I said the beefs are free ? Let me tell u I know a lot lot about vaccines ok just because I don’t justify myself on here doesn’t mean I’m stupid
You seem to be taking what I said as a personal attack. I never said you were stupid and Captain said he was free a few posts back. Still playing the game. If you know about vaccines, why are you so against it?
No I don’t take anything personal KD there’s a million ppl I deal with everyday with diff opinions but when u pull out the beefs name out over everyone else then say educate myself that makes me laugh

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:21 am
KD wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
No disrespect to the beefs but you're not free guys. You can't get on a plane and come see me, how is that freedom? I'm not saying go out and get the vaccine, but educate yourself on how the vaccine ACTUALLY works based on the science

@KD no disrespect KD but where ever have I said the beefs are free ? Let me tell u I know a lot lot about vaccines ok just because I don’t justify myself on here doesn’t mean I’m stupid
You seem to be taking what I said as a personal attack. I never said you were stupid and Captain said he was free a few posts back. Still playing the game. If you know about vaccines, why are you so against it?
No I don’t take anything personal KD there’s a million ppl I deal with everyday with diff opinions but when u pull out the beefs name out over everyone else then say educate myself that makes me laugh
It makes me laugh how you're completely ignoring my question. How can I understand your point of view otherwise.

Elijah Growz
Known User

Post by Elijah Growz »

@Mrs Beefheart some people are just out to cause an argument ignore those people no one needs people like them in thier lives stay passive and keep doing you 💚
These users thanked the author Elijah Growz for the post:
IMO (Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:42 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

I know a loaf of 50/50 bread is 99p down my local shop yet money is worth nothing yet a pint down local dram shop is 99p but tis worth alot more to me, hmm......so let me get this right its the loaf that`s worth 99p but the 99p isn`t worth nothing so the loaf is also worth nothing yet the pint is 99p but to me its worth the World. Man so does that mean everything is worth one BIG nothing that`s bought with cash unless its worth more than cash to each individual ? I`m confused and confusing myself even more, it don`t take much these days. :idn:
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

And why is "talk cheap" when it doesn`t cost a penny how much is cheap ? :idn:

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

KD wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:10 am
Mrs Beefheart wrote:

@KD no disrespect KD but where ever have I said the beefs are free ? Let me tell u I know a lot lot about vaccines ok just because I don’t justify myself on here doesn’t mean I’m stupid 👍
I think the fact that it’s experimental and that around 300 people that have been officially recorded had died yes died from each of these vaccines not in total, also the vaccine companies have no liability at all, I think these are good enough reasons to not take the jab in the arm at the moment anyway.
These users thanked the author IMO for the post:
Elijah Growz (Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:49 am)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

IMO wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:45 pm
I think the fact that it’s experimental
Who says that it`s experimental. I haven`t heard it referred to as an experinmental vaccine myself. Maybe its the nay-sayers refer to it as experimental ? Feck knows tbh. :idn:

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

2-Scoops wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:12 pm
IMO wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:45 pm
I think the fact that it’s experimental
Who says that it`s experimental. I haven`t heard it referred to as an experinmental vaccine myself. Maybe its the nay-sayers refer to it as experimental ? Feck knows tbh. :idn:
This is the worlds first MRNA vaccine it’s never been used before and now it’s being trialed on millions of people, I’m not saying it’s not mostly safe I’m just saying for me it’s reason to be cautious and to just wait awhile to see Joe things develop I don’t come into contact with may people and think my immune system is prity good so I’m just sitting this one out for now, I’m shocked at how willing people have been to roll their sleeve up for something that is most definitely experimental.
These users thanked the author IMO for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:07 pm) • Elijah Growz (Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:49 am)

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

IMO wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:31 pm
I’m shocked at how willing people have been to roll their sleeve up for something that is most definitely experimental
Yet in the same time the very same people will rise and point their finger at a bodybuilder who's taking steroids (made by the very same companies, to treat various amount of conditions) saying that THEY WILL DO IN THEIR 30s. :lol:
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post (total 2):
IMO (Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:44 pm) • Elijah Growz (Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:50 am)

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

I hope everyone on GR420 will be ok wether they decide to take a vaccine or not, this issue shouldn’t divide us it’s a personal choice, if the vaccine is effective then vaccinated people shouldn’t fear unvaccinated people, best wishes to everyone on the good ship GR420.
These users thanked the author IMO for the post (total 5):
Bulls (Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:49 pm) • 2-Scoops (Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:57 pm) • wutang (Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:52 pm) • KD (Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:43 pm) • Elijah Growz (Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:50 am)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”