Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
KD
Known User

Re: Coronavirus

Post by KD »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:01 am
KrazyDave wrote:I heard a story today about a kid that woke from a coma with no knowledge of the pandemic. Apparently he's managed to beat covid twice... How the fuck does someone in a coma catch covid in the first place if the sanitary measures work?
He’s gonna b the only one of us not fooked up he slept through it all best thing lol
Innit. Take little legs away and I wish I could have slept through it all n all. I've had enough now. Starting to panic about work and the future here. The help I get just got lowered for some fuckin reason n it stops all together next July. If I ain't working by then, we're fucked. They need to fix shit quick!
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
Inactive account (Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:06 am)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

KrazyDave wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
KrazyDave wrote:I heard a story today about a kid that woke from a coma with no knowledge of the pandemic. Apparently he's managed to beat covid twice... How the fuck does someone in a coma catch covid in the first place if the sanitary measures work?
He’s gonna b the only one of us not fooked up he slept through it all best thing lol
Innit. Take little legs away and I wish I could have slept through it all n all. I've had enough now. Starting to panic about work and the future here. The help I get just got lowered for some fuckin reason n it stops all together next July. If I ain't working by then, we're fucked. They need to fix shit quick!
It’s just bloody madness out the tbh hun , so many ppl worried , Ill , lost their jobs , life is just a mess and the ones in charge are happy as Larry , breaking the rules , no wage cuts and carrying on as they wish
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
wutang (Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:09 pm)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:09 am
KrazyDave wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:

It’s just bloody madness out the tbh hun , so many ppl worried , Ill , lost their jobs , life is just a mess and the ones in charge are happy as Larry , breaking the rules , no wage cuts and carrying on as they wish
Yeah that really fucks me off. The corporation's with billions in the bank have had more help than any small business and it's the small businesses that employ more people collectively than any corporation. Why aren't they being helped?

I've been asked to manage a bar opening last October... That's not happening now. Got asked to run a business for a guy down the road... My own bar with a profit share too... He's gone back to India so that's not happening. Put a plan together to start a hemp farm... Can't survive a year with no income so that's on hold. My last ditch effort before going back to being an absolute wanker and selling is getting a contract to grow for a CSC but I'm not sure if that protects me from prosecution, how many plants they need or if they're gonna pay leccy and grow costs as well as give me a wage or what. I'm proper running out of ideas. Told the misses I'll go mug people at the cash machines if I have to lol Only joking though, I haven't got it in me anymore. I just want a fookin job but that won't happen until tourism comes back and that won't happen until Boris the bellend sorts his fuckin country out! Rant over... For now
Inactive account (Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:25 am)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

KrazyDave wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:09 am
KrazyDave wrote: Innit. Take little legs away and I wish I could have slept through it all n all. I've had enough now. Starting to panic about work and the future here. The help I get just got lowered for some fuckin reason n it stops all together next July. If I ain't working by then, we're fucked. They need to fix shit quick!
Yeah that really fucks me off. The corporation's with billions in the bank have had more help than any small business and it's the small businesses that employ more people collectively than any corporation. Why aren't they being helped?

I've been asked to manage a bar opening last October... That's not happening now. Got asked to run a business for a guy down the road... My own bar with a profit share too... He's gone back to India so that's not happening. Put a plan together to start a hemp farm... Can't survive a year with no income so that's on hold. My last ditch effort before going back to being an absolute wanker and selling is getting a contract to grow for a CSC but I'm not sure if that protects me from prosecution, how many plants they need or if they're gonna pay leccy and grow costs as well as give me a wage or what. I'm proper running out of ideas. Told the misses I'll go mug people at the cash machines if I have to lol Only joking though, I haven't got it in me anymore. I just want a fookin job but that won't happen until tourism comes back and that won't happen until Boris the bellend sorts his fuckin country out! Rant over... For now
Yea not good when plans keep falling through hun and tbh I can’t see tourism returning for ages tbh , ppl can’t afford it , as it stands I know someone that’s booked to go Mexico , before they leave the country they have to pay for a test at £120 each and hope they both negative , if one of them are positive they can’t go and the hol insurance won’t cover and exactly the same to leave the other side , pay for a test and if your not neg you can’t leave and you pay for your own accommodation , then there’s these hotel things Boris been babbling about lol who the hell can afford to pay £1000 to stay in a hotel and quarantine when they get back and the money ppl lost on last yrs bookings then throw in a vaccine and they fooked holidays, reckon it be years before we recover from this lot

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post (total 3):
KD (Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:21 am) • IMO (Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:38 am) • GMO (Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:48 pm)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:34 am
I want to punch his face in so bad!

@Mrs Beefheart yeah I reckon we're fucked her now. Ireland just added restrictions too so all the Irish have left too. My misses works in an Irish bar now so she's noticed the few customers she was getting have gone. Luckily I've been offered a contract to grow if I give my mate a sample to show to the committee in the CSC so I ain't even worried. They're gonna have the best quality organic bud they've seen in a long time. I won't rush my plants to get them out unlike other growers they've employed. The weed industry here is okay still even though it's a grey area. I'm telling ya man, weed is the future lol
Inactive account (Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:31 am)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Thanks hun yip they won’t put that on our news they only tell us what they want , I do know about Italy I didn realise Austria went the same , no balls in our country just sheep lol
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
wutang (Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:15 am)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Go read ABCD post in Israeli research. There's a very interesting bit regarding Covid and THC CBD anti inflammatory effects working really well at keeping infected patients from entering the severe stage of infection!
wutang (Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:21 pm)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

KrazyDave wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:16 pm
Go read ABCD post in Israeli research. There's a very interesting bit regarding Covid and THC CBD anti inflammatory effects working really well at keeping infected patients from entering the severe stage of infection!
I saw that posted on my social media somewhere today. As Bob said..."its the healing of the nation" :)
These users thanked the author wutang for the post:
KD (Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:24 pm)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”