Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Keeno
Site Admin

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Keeno »

Marcus wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:28 am
Ministers to consider £500 Covid payment to boost self-isolation rates

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55760467

Soooooo, everyone's gonna be licking the handles on the trolleys down the supermarket to get the cash for a new playstation.

:suicide:

We're being governed by fucking idiots.

They've just had to sling billions at Nissan to keep their Sunderland factory open as a 'Brexit is good for the UK' propaganda stunt. :ak:

But fuck feeding hungry kids. :oik!:
I dont know what's more scary, the government running out of ways to talk to us like children so they will throw money at us to keep shit under control or the fact that a large amount of people will likely run to the local supermarket to lick trolly handles to actually pocket £500.

I speak only for the UK situation as I dont live in other countries so cannot say about politics or issues there but the UK is fooked. Point here is that we are now in a point in society where the government (who i detest btw) are actually considering paying the people of that country to do the right thing? Anyone else see the utter madness of that?
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 3):
Marcus (Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:48 am) • kbag (Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:53 am) • 2-Scoops (Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:15 pm)

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

I totally get some cannot afford to isolate or afford to be in this current situation. Im not moaning about them. Im moaning about the ones who would pocket the 500 and still go out, the fact that those doing the right thing are suffering because of those doing wtf they want to.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 3):
Marcus (Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:48 am) • kbag (Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:54 am) • 2-Scoops (Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:15 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Keeno wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:00 am
I totally get some cannot afford to isolate or afford to be in this current situation. Im not moaning about them. Im moaning about the ones who would pocket the 500 and still go out, the fact that those doing the right thing are suffering because of those doing wtf they want to.
It`s noty gonna happen they`re talking shite it`s not even been considered according to latest UK news.

R rate has dropped to between 0.8 and 1.0 as well which is pretty good news here.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Keeno (Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:21 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

Foreign NHS workers could be denied Covid vaccine in England

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... ne-england

We're just a bunch of daft racist shits aren't we in the uk...

FFS.
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post (total 2):
wutang (Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:59 pm) • FX (Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:43 pm)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
Josh (Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:42 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Marcus wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:20 pm

FFS.
Another one wont happen mate, kinda sounds made up by Guardian cus some of those workers wont have an nhs number, im sure it be put right. But dicks at Guardian have picked up on it and made their own headlines, they`re talking poo.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
GMO (Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:42 am)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

2-Scoops wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:48 pm
Marcus wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:20 pm

FFS.
Another one wont happen mate, kinda sounds made up by Guardian cus some of those workers wont have an nhs number, im sure it be put right. But dicks at Guardian have picked up on it and made their own headlines, they`re talking poo.
"The document says that where staff do not have an NHS number “the vaccine should not be given”.

One email sent to the hospital explicitly states that overseas nurses without NHS numbers should not be vaccinated, although those from the “devolved nations” – Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland – can be recorded on paper."

It's happening. :idn:

If there's a paper trail as stated, I'd say that firms it up enough to print it.

They rarely make shit up, unlike the red tops and Piers Morgan.
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post (total 2):
GMO (Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:42 am) • 2-Scoops (Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:29 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

well they can have my jab i wont be needing it see fuk that shite :Stoned:
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 4):
wutang (Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:08 pm) • GMO (Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:42 am) • Inactive account (Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:26 am) • IMO (Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:55 am)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

So after another shit day of more covid crap I’ve decided to live by the sheep scale , I’ll feel safer today I’m defo number 4 wtf lol

So today after shifting my lazy ass out of bed ( covids fault ) to go get a parcel that Royal Mail are to fooking lazy to deliver off I go to collect it but low and behold fooking covid made them change to opening times again so here’s why I get confused rather than carry on opening as normal and leaving the flo of ppl go in and out from 9 - 6 , they decide there’s a pandemic on so it’s acceptable to make ppl wait around breathing in this virus for over a hr in the cold , they obviously know something we don’t lol like what time and where covid will strike , it’s obviously safer cos the government said to make 100 ppl queue around the street and only open for 2 fooking hrs wtf off I go to the bank can’t b arsed but the same shit , make u queue around a mile with a 3 hr opening slot who the fook or what fooking aliens are thinking up these rules honestly I could go on and on , the biggest load of cods wallop I’ve ever heard or seen in my life
Have a vaccine be fooked they couldn organise a piss up in brewery lol and I’ve actually been informed today that a young lady I know working in a care home is on the verge of losing her job cos she’s refusing to get jabbed
I actually can’t remember giving my consent to to ruled by anyone ...
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
FX (Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:44 pm)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

So why

?????

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”