Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
KD
Known User

Re: Coronavirus

Post by KD »

Captain Beefheart wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:04 am
I doubt it dai Image

great googly moogly!
You doubt what mate? That Covid and flu work differently? Or there's a game being played by millions and they don't even know it?

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

KD wrote:
IMO wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:03 pm
KD wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:48 pm
Or maybe it's not the truth, and science has proved it's bollocks. The politics is a load of shit yeah, but science is science and scientists care about the truth, not politics
Not all scientists agree KD
And not all scientists are scientists. That's the problem with the game. Just because someone saying they're a scientist with an impressive resume of past achievements, says something that goes with the agenda of the masses, doesn't actually make it true and doesn't actually make them who they say they are, but people don't fact check.

If they did, there would be a lot of silly looking people out there right now claiming Covid is flu. It's a Coronavirus. So is flu. It doesn't make it flu though. It makes your body create a cytokene storm which weakens the lining of the blood vessels in your lungs, so much so, your bronchioles begin to fill with fluid. If you are healthy, you can survive this as your body is strong enough to suppress the inflammation while your immune system figures out what's going on. If not, you won't.

Flu is a different creature. It causes pnumonia by attacking the lungs itself, starting in the nose, it replicates itself, much like Covid, and spreads further into the lungs. Flu however kills people by causing a bacterial infection which leads to toxic shock syndrome. This can also lead to organ failure and ultimately, death.

Covid is not flu

This is all facts. Not opinion...

This is opinion:

You are following a herd like sheep if you believe otherwise. You're stuck in an ARG game and you don't even know that you're playing it. The worst thing is, democracy makes people believe their ignorant opinion is a valid argument against intellectual fact. It just depends on how many "followers" believe the same thing.

Ask yourself this... If you're so woke, why am I the only person you've heard of talking about an ARG?

I don't watch TV
I don't read newspapers
I don't use social media like Facebook or Twitter
I read a hell of a lot.

You're not woke. You've just been led to believe you are.
KD wrote:
IMO wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:03 pm
KD wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:48 pm
Or maybe it's not the truth, and science has proved it's bollocks. The politics is a load of shit yeah, but science is science and scientists care about the truth, not politics
Not all scientists agree KD
And not all scientists are scientists. That's the problem with the game. Just because someone saying they're a scientist with an impressive resume of past achievements, says something that goes with the agenda of the masses, doesn't actually make it true and doesn't actually make them who they say they are, but people don't fact check.

If they did, there would be a lot of silly looking people out there right now claiming Covid is flu. It's a Coronavirus. So is flu. It doesn't make it flu though. It makes your body create a cytokene storm which weakens the lining of the blood vessels in your lungs, so much so, your bronchioles begin to fill with fluid. If you are healthy, you can survive this as your body is strong enough to suppress the inflammation while your immune system figures out what's going on. If not, you won't.

Flu is a different creature. It causes pnumonia by attacking the lungs itself, starting in the nose, it replicates itself, much like Covid, and spreads further into the lungs. Flu however kills people by causing a bacterial infection which leads to toxic shock syndrome. This can also lead to organ failure and ultimately, death.

Covid is not flu

This is all facts. Not opinion...

This is opinion:

You are following a herd like sheep if you believe otherwise. You're stuck in an ARG game and you don't even know that you're playing it. The worst thing is, democracy makes people believe their ignorant opinion is a valid argument against intellectual fact. It just depends on how many "followers" believe the same thing.

Ask yourself this... If you're so woke, why am I the only person you've heard of talking about an ARG?

I don't watch TV
I don't read newspapers
I don't use social media like Facebook or Twitter
I read a hell of a lot.

You're not woke. You've just been led to believe you are.
So where has the flu gone lol ? No sure bout u but in all my life I’ve never known the flu vanish into thin air
So if u don’t watch tv , read the news , social media ,how u getting your info or do u know someone on the inside
Have u read up on the facts of these pathetic masks they make u wear ,do u think
a bandana around your mouth really does the job
I’m not sure where this word the woke has come from I’m not woke or anything I’m me lol believe what I believe all down to what I’ve done in life , experienced and where I’ve lived be happy hun we all
different
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
wutang (Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:02 am)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

The issue with Covid is no matter what side of the argument you are sitting on you will find information to back your opinion.

Learned people on both sides are saying their 20p's worth. I've personally watched the government use the same sets of data both ways to achieve opposite things at different times.

Leading scientist are of differing opinions, governments are of differing opinions, everyone seems to be.

So who do we listen to and who is right or wrong....

For me I've switched off the news, I obey rules around the virus for safety sake even if I think it's deadly or not. I give up trying to make decisions based on any info out there as 99% has other agendas. My worry stops at my front door and you lot.

No point trying to control or worry about nowt else. We won't get the truth either way. If it's a worldwide conspiracy they are not going to tell us, if its a deadly virus they will chop and change how deadly to suit what they want. There's fook all we can do to change the above. So everyone believe what you choose and go about it the way you want. My only 20 pence worth is respect others while doing so.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 2):
KD (Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:47 am) • flip (Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:01 am)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

KD wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:20 am
Captain Beefheart wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:04 am
I doubt it dai Image

great googly moogly!
You doubt what mate? That Covid and flu work differently? Or there's a game being played by millions and they don't even know it?
dai bach all i beleive is we are now starting the world ....as a NEW WORLD ORDER !!!!! the fukas are taking over dai trust me..... lol. :oik!: + me im not taking part see :oik!:
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post:
wutang (Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:03 am)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

all the sheep will be remote controlled see.................jest like a drone goodbye cruel world to the jabbers..... :clap: :clap: all i need is a square ft on the grass.im done here... :oik!:

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Keeno wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:31 am
The issue with Covid is no matter what side of the argument you are sitting on you will find information to back your opinion.
Yes mate exactly. That's the game! Say it's the elite making it... They've created enough "information" out there for you to find no matter what side of the fence you're on. It's not about control or taking people's freedom... It's about dividing us as people so we keep paying taxes and using bits of paper to trade with.

Look at what you've created... People here have the ability to exchange points for products and they earn those points by contributing to the site in one way or another. I'm pretty sure if that idea took off in other areas of life, it'd be nipped in the bud rapidly.

All the time people are saying "so where did the flu go" " the flu didn't go anywhere" " yes it did" "no it didn't" were not talking to each other about how WE as "free" citizens of this planet can bring an end to the shit we allow to go on.

Forget Covid, forget politics, fuck it... Forget science, we as people need to wake the fuck up and realise that no matter what we do, we're playing their game, and stop playing it!
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
Keeno (Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:51 am)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:25 am
So where has the flu gone lol ? No sure bout u but in all my life I’ve never known the flu vanish into thin air
So if u don’t watch tv , read the news , social media ,how u getting your info or do u know someone on the inside
Have u read up on the facts of these pathetic masks they make u wear ,do u think
a bandana around your mouth really does the job
I’m not sure where this word the woke has come from I’m not woke or anything I’m me lol believe what I believe all down to what I’ve done in life , experienced and where I’ve lived be happy hun we all
different
The flu didn't vanish. People still die from it. Google will give you the answers if you ask the right questions.

That's irrelevant though, you're still trying to push your agenda ignoring the point that you're playing a game and you don't even realise it.
Inactive account (Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:57 am)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

KD wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:43 am
Keeno wrote:
Yes mate exactly. That's the game! Say it's the elite making it... They've created enough "information" out there for you to find no matter what side of the fence you're on. It's not about control or taking people's freedom... It's about dividing us as people so we keep paying taxes and using bits of paper to trade with.

Look at what you've created... People here have the ability to exchange points for products and they earn those points by contributing to the site in one way or another. I'm pretty sure if that idea took off in other areas of life, it'd be nipped in the bud rapidly.

All the time people are saying "so where did the flu go" " the flu didn't go anywhere" " yes it did" "no it didn't" were not talking to each other about how WE as "free" citizens of this planet can bring an end to the shit we allow to go on.

Forget Covid, forget politics, fuck it... Forget science, we as people need to wake the fuck up and realise that no matter what we do, we're playing their game, and stop playing it!
I agree mate. Issue is people are entitled to fook or just content to live a life of convenience these days. Not everyone will stand up, some of those who do will take things to far. Maybe it's all engineered that way to keep us all 2nd guessing everything.

As I say my worry stops at front door and here. I can't change nowt and I won't get a say in anything that does change. Governments do as they please and tbh my life won't change much whoever is in power. Life's to short to worry about things you can't change and fight battles you can't win.

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Keeno wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:56 am
KD wrote:
Keeno wrote:

I agree mate. Issue is people are entitled to fook or just content to live a life of convenience these days. Not everyone will stand up, some of those who do will take things to far. Maybe it's all engineered that way to keep us all 2nd guessing everything.

As I say my worry stops at front door and here. I can't change nowt and I won't get a say in anything that does change. Governments do as they please and tbh my life won't change much whoever is in power. Life's to short to worry about things you can't change and fight battles you can't win.
That's the other problem... Too many people believe "I'm just one guy, I can't change anything so why worry"

You're not just one guy mate. There's 99% of the world population under their control and if we all got on the same page, stopped discussing all this bollox about politics and religion and viruses and skin colour and area codes and football teams and set any and all differences aside, we could very very easily change the world.

What do you think would happen if absolutely nobody voted come election time? Their heads would melt. They'd realised the public don't believe in the game anymore.

What would happen if absolutely everybody stopped paying for things with money and traded on a "I've got this, how many for that" between us? They wouldn't know what to tax. Money would be worth.... Fuck all.

We could even create our own 99% bills and just boycott the entire system. Money only has value because of people's belief in its value after all.

It is possible but not while there's so much division.

Just need for people to see it's a game. Us v them and they're winning cause they've got us playing us v us
Keeno (Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:09 am)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

KD wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:08 am
Keeno wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:56 am
KD wrote:

That's the other problem... Too many people believe "I'm just one guy, I can't change anything so why worry"

You're not just one guy mate. There's 99% of the world population under their control and if we all got on the same page, stopped discussing all this bollox about politics and religion and viruses and skin colour and area codes and football teams and set any and all differences aside, we could very very easily change the world.

What do you think would happen if absolutely nobody voted come election time? Their heads would melt. They'd realised the public don't believe in the game anymore.

What would happen if absolutely everybody stopped paying for things with money and traded on a "I've got this, how many for that" between us? They wouldn't know what to tax. Money would be worth.... Fuck all.

We could even create our own 99% bills and just boycott the entire system. Money only has value because of people's belief in its value after all.

It is possible but not while there's so much division.

Just need for people to see it's a game. Us v them and they're winning cause they've got us playing us v us
Again I totally agree. Problem is people are happy playing us v us. It's as though some need the drama these days. I'd love to see us all stand together and change things but reality is it just won't happen or it will take a very bad event or series of events to do it which is a loose loose because then it's in anger.

Hopefully one day the world stops fighting each other and wakes up but I can't see it any time soon.

On the money thing and it not being worth nothing, check out a YouTube channel called Mike maloney. He's into silver stacking and has some very good and easy to understand videos about money and the reality of what it is. Backed up by history. I think you will love them.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:
KD (Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:56 am)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”