Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Wayne36
Known User

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Wayne36 »

Well.... after over a week of opening restaurants and other small busniess gyms hair salons they put us back into a shutdown only affecting those places which has no data to support virus coming from those places. Than once again another announcement than even retail stores and stricter restrictions aswell as a stay at home order is in place like wtf try to ticket me lol this is all starting to piss allot off people where I live off there losing there busniess cause the two week curve and the government playing these stupid restrictions on us all once agian. I for one have had enough!! I dont know if u guys have seen but there was a incident in alberta canada where cops stormed inside a church and the pastor kicked him out aswell another church the ahs whoever they are litterly put a tall fence around another church stopping people from entering like acting like it's there property seems like a lawsuit going happen. I for one if I lived out there I'd gladly help remove it ... this is starting out to be communism. Another video has serviced of a docter stating it's a vitiam deficiency lack of vitiam d I can post if you like. Theres no cold or flu in the summer why do you think people dont get sick in the summer ? Old age homes have poor air flow and lack going outside so that's more or less why there getting sick vitiam d helps make your immune system strong... but yea anyways people need to stand up open up they cant ticket or shut you down if everyone opens up dont let the government make u week or make you depend on them things are going to get worst if we dont stand up . Another video from Ontario where I live a restuarant family business oppend up with tons and tons of people not one ticket was given or problem we need to stand together ... and watch we do that and the government will change there mind saying uts in the best interest to open yada yada ... enough is a enough
These users thanked the author Wayne36 for the post:
wutang (Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:45 am)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

KD wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:48 pm
@2-Scoops you're wasting your energy typing that out mate. The fools of the world don't know they're playing a game. It's called an ARG where the creator makes a load of websites full of "information" and leads "believers" to different websites using tidbits of dropped hints and clues leading further and further down a rabbit hole of bullshit. They make a shit ton of money on the ads on these pages even though they're in the arse end of a google search listing but so long as people have the information to find to justify their own bullshit beliefs, they keep getting made leading further and further into nonsense. Of course you found 7 pages justifying the nonsense you believe. The game wouldn't work if you didn't. Nevermind the scientific research actually proving your theory is a crock of shit. You keep playing your game.
Typing what out ? You lost me mukka. :idn: I hear what your saying though in your post above i think 8-) .
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
KD (Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:22 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

It’s a Scam! We went from being relatively free to living in a one party dictator ship police state! I’ve never seen so many police cars cruising around!
These users thanked the author IMO for the post (total 3):
wutang (Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:39 pm) • KD (Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:50 pm) • Wayne36 (Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:47 pm)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

These users thanked the author wutang for the post:
IMO (Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:43 pm)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

wutang wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:39 pm
How is that science? You must have just levelled up 😜
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
Wayne36 (Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:46 pm)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

IMO wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:29 pm
It’s a Scam! We went from being relatively free to living in a one party dictator ship police state! I’ve never seen so many police cars cruising around!
Yeah, can't argue with that. Just took little legs for a walk n seen loads of police.
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
IMO (Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:13 pm)

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

KD wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:47 pm
IMO wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:29 pm
Yeah, can't argue with that. Just took little legs for a walk n seen loads of police.
It’s crazy man these police need putting back in their place they serve us the tax payer anc no one else, yeah there is a flu virus going around and it might be a nasty one, but it doesn’t warrant what’s going on no frickin way!

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

:oik!:
These users thanked the author Greenfingers for the post (total 4):
IMO (Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:51 am) • Elijah Growz (Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:39 am) • Mrs Beefheart (Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:31 am) • wutang (Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:01 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

great googly moogly!

These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 4):
Marcus (Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:39 am) • Elijah Growz (Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:39 am) • Mrs Beefheart (Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:31 am) • KD (Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:29 pm)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”