Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Coronavirus

Post by 2-Scoops »

Mini-G-Star wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:29 pm
How has uk lockdown day 1 been then. Have your towns and cities been compliant?
I live close by a newsagent shop and looking out of window this morning all i could see was usual tribe of old biddies going in for their daily papers and coming out, very sensible and essential shopping
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Mini-G-Star (Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:43 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

Mini-G-Star wrote:How has uk lockdown day 1 been then. Have your towns and cities been compliant?
We had to pop out and wrap things up this morn , passed quite a couple of kids playing out on push bikes , roads seemed a little quieter , I heard the police had pulled a couple of cars and asked why they were out and I ran into Sainsbury’s cos I’d ordered something , it was all calm in there not to many ppl either and lots of food , all roads seem quiet around our way tonite , I think most are trying hopefully
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
Mini-G-Star (Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:43 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

bigbadbillybob wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:32 pm
Don't bank on it Jimmy. They are only Testing people for covid, by the time they get to hospital, and are having serious breathing difficulties etc, so the true figure will be much much higher than the govern -bent want us to know.
Im staying in for as long as possible.
Oh yes for sure that`s just for clinically tested and positive cases and not the few hundred 1000 and more we know are out their but not tested. Next 2 or 3 weeks were gonna have a full weight tsunami of cases big time.

More bluntly people are gonna be dropping like flies and as for health care i think it will be none exsistent for most people, you`ll just have to fend for yourselves.

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:03 pm
Wizard wrote:we just got a heath canada warning of a quarintene so to stock pile food stuff and water , there has now been one confermed case here in sudbury
I knew I shoulda took notice of when the zombies were taking over on what to stock pile now gonna have to drive to bloody England stock up on vody now they’ve hit us with alcohol tax life
Looool my buddy valley dragon said same few weeks back lmao

Speaking of this cornona do you know any one tbt knows some one very close and personal have this covid?

Im with you on the mumbo jumbo, i have family in Tanzania amd when ebola hit there they dont know no one that got it nor areas just what the news said

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

Dex wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:03 pm
Wizard wrote:we just got a heath canada warning of a quarintene so to stock pile food stuff and water , there has now been one confermed case here in sudbury
I knew I shoulda took notice of when the zombies were taking over on what to stock pile now gonna have to drive to bloody England stock up on vody now they’ve hit us with alcohol tax life
Looool my buddy valley dragon said same few weeks back lmao

Speaking of this cornona do you know any one tbt knows some one very close and personal have this covid?

Im with you on the mumbo jumbo, i have family in Tanzania amd when ebola hit there they dont know no one that got it nor areas just what the news said
I personally don’t know anyone with it , even though it’s supposed to b in our town
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
Dex (Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:47 pm)

Glynne420
Respected Member
Has thanked: 0

Post by Glynne420 »

Someone in the hostel i used to live in has all the signs of C19, he hasn't been tested yet but he has all the classic symptoms.... dry hacking cough, fever and fatigue... im so glad im not there anymore.
When i took Molly out for a walk this morning there were ppl about but only a few that were in more than a group of 2 (looked like families tho) but still a group of about 8 kids at the skate park and young kids in the playpark, stupid idiots with even more idiotic parents letting them out. When i went out with Molly this evening it was much quieter so hopefully tomorrow will be even quieter.
And yes i follow the distance rule by keeping at least 3 metres away from anyone, i will cross the road rather than pass ppl. I dont touch anything or my face and loads of hand washing at home and using sanitizer when out after touching door handles, picking up Molly's poo etc.
They say 1 walk a day but i dont have any kind of garden and Molly is a collie dog, she would go crazy with only 1 walk a day....im just being really really cautious when out as ive only got 1 kidney so in the at risk group.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Glynne420 for the post:
GMO (Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:19 am)

Mafooo
Known User

Post by Mafooo »

Found another human who is going mad in quarantine and they created this golden content

These users thanked the author Mafooo for the post:
GMO (Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:18 am)

kbag
GR420 Leg End

Post by kbag »

A new study from researchers at the University of Oxford say 50% of the population have already been affected by the virus.
I think the rate of infection is a lot higher than we think as i am 100% sure my gran daughter had the virus back in December before i had or anyone else to my knowledge heard of covid -19.
I can not remember how the symptoms manifested in order but the coughing was constant non stop, the headaches making her cry and her screaming and crying i do not like it I DO NOT LIKE IT.
It was very concerning to watch, and obviously we sought medical advice. She was treated for a bronchial infection and given medicines what i am guessing had no affect. Thankfully she recovered in full and hopefully her immune system can now better fight the virus if its possible to contract it again or even better is now immune to it.
These users thanked the author kbag for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:04 pm) • Dex (Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:46 pm)

Mafooo
Known User

Post by Mafooo »

Wow glad she lives Kbag damn. Fuck this
These users thanked the author Mafooo for the post:
kbag (Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:02 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

It's fucked