Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
KD
Known User

Re: Coronavirus

Post by KD »

2-Scoops wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:38 pm
KrazyDave wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:25 pm
The internet needs policing at times I think.
It`s a tough one but I'm all for free speech, but yes it can be a problem for peeps falling for crap and believing shit they read on places like Twatter and other social networks and lets be honest mate it`s totally obvious it`s all shit if your prepared to look elsewhere or use a bit of common sense, mind you plenty lack that these days, i know i do too at times. :barmy:
there's too many stupid people that think a meme counts as proof 😂
That their is indeed. 8-)
My mates son took a discussion on vaccines and turned it into a personal attack because he tried to use a meme to prove his point so I made a meme to counteract it lol We don't talk anymore but my mate found it hilarious too. Was something about him doing his research so I pointed out his 20 mins sat on the big looking at memes was no match for 200 years of scientific research 🤣😂 I deffo hit a nerve
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
2-Scoops (Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:47 pm)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

Lighten the mood

These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
2-Scoops (Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:48 pm)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Just found this... Pretty awesome I reckon

https://youtu.be/xbsUboaa4VE
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
2-Scoops (Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:42 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Kin hell fire, over 114.000 deaths up now from this plague here in UK man that`s flying up, its proper shocking man. Shitty as fuck man. :idn:

On a brighter note over 13 million been vaccinated with first jab and some good feed back is coming in from WHO about the Astra Zeneca jab. :clap: 8-)

Anyhow so i got my first anti plague jab Saturday just gone and i`m happy about that one, i will be even happier if it works and come Summer i think ill spread my wings a bit further is plan of attack going forward, touch wood n all that sheet. Rock on or what, yes indeed. :rock: :Stoned:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
flip (Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:22 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Inactive account
Inactive Account

These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
IMO (Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:11 pm)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:35 am
🙈

It doesn't stay in the blood. It trains the immune system to fight the outer layer of the virus faster so recieving blood from someone who has had the vaccine will probably do fuck all to you.

I'd be more worried about all the people believing this bollox and not following the rules causing the hospital's to get overrun again making it so that if you were in a situation where you needed a blood transfusion, you'd be dead in the carpark outside waiting for room inside to free up.

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

I am truly dissapointed by the bloody fucked up world we live in.
Just shows how insignificant we are.
Do you realise how your freedom is being taken away or no? Or that's just how most of the people live and it doesn't make a difference to them? I find out that's the people which are most supportive of the situation.
Do you think it's right to take a way over a year of your life and sending the police and SWAT teams to break up parties of 10 people like they are biggest criminals, whilst there are hundreds of people quqing up at the tills of every single big chain supermarket? And what about the real crimes happening?
Do you think it's right NOT to be allowed to travel, work, study, receive adequate medical and dental help? - Some will say "hospitals" are overwhelmed - Well they aren't everywhere I been!
Do you think it's right to be ABLE to travel if you get a vaccine and not get tested no more (as some countries now accept tourists which have valid covid vaccine cetificate) whilst the vaccine clearly states that YOU can still Get ill, You can still transmit the disease, YOu can still DIE. But yet nobody will know that you're transmiting that dangerous virus only because you have a CERTIFICATE?
The way it's going the Europen commision will be voting this week of a international system which will allow vaccinated people to travel ,but not the others. And that will be just the tip of it. What if I don't feel to be vaccinated? You will be all screaming - Yes yes, you are anti-vaccines. No I am not. My kid has all the vaccines and I am thankful to them to keep him safe from some of the bad diseases out there. But Why would I feel obligated to inject myself with something that's clearly still not doing the best job when I am fully healthy? Why would I do that? I've been healthier than most people I know and don't feel like injecting a virus into my body for no reason. That's your freedom gone.
And most of you that say about people believing things they read on twitter, facebook and any other social media platform - sorry but you're the same bunch of people that hardly have no real life and spend your days locked in your homes without having an idea of the real world out side. Your only source of information is the internet and the television and then you blame the other for believing stuff..
Sometimes is best to just go out there and see it with your eyes. That's when your common sense (if you have any) will tell you that something is not right and things don't add up.
Take care
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post (total 5):
Josh (Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:13 am) • Inactive account (Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:49 am) • wutang (Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:30 am) • Wayne36 (Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:39 am) • Gward20 (Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:43 am)

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

Bulls wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:16 am
Do you realise how your freedom is being taken away or no? Or that's just how most of the people live and it doesn't make a difference to them? I find out that's the people which are most supportive of the situation.
Do you think it's right to take a way over a year of your life and sending the police and SWAT teams to break up parties of 10 people like they are biggest criminals, whilst there are hundreds of people quqing up at the tills of every single big chain supermarket? And what about the real crimes happening?
Do you think it's right NOT to be allowed to travel, work, study, receive adequate medical and dental help? - Some will say "hospitals" are overwhelmed - Well they aren't everywhere I been!
Do you think it's right to be ABLE to travel if you get a vaccine and not get tested no more (as some countries now accept tourists which have valid covid vaccine cetificate) whilst the vaccine clearly states that YOU can still Get ill, You can still transmit the disease, YOu can still DIE. But yet nobody will know that you're transmiting that dangerous virus only because you have a CERTIFICATE?
The way it's going the Europen commision will be voting this week of a international system which will allow vaccinated people to travel ,but not the others. And that will be just the tip of it. What if I don't feel to be vaccinated? You will be all screaming - Yes yes, you are anti-vaccines. No I am not. My kid has all the vaccines and I am thankful to them to keep him safe from some of the bad diseases out there. But Why would I feel obligated to inject myself with something that's clearly still not doing the best job when I am fully healthy? Why would I do that? I've been healthier than most people I know and don't feel like injecting a virus into my body for no reason. That's your freedom gone.
And most of you that say about people believing things they read on twitter, facebook and any other social media platform - sorry but you're the same bunch of people that hardly have no real life and spend your days locked in your homes without having an idea of the real world out side. Your only source of information is the internet and the television and then you blame the other for believing stuff..
Sometimes is best to just go out there and see it with your eyes. That's when your common sense (if you have any) will tell you that something is not right and things don't add up.
Take care
100% WE ARE BEING FORCED TO TAKE THE JAB :idn: FREEDOM OF SPEACH HAS BEEN TAKEN AND NOW FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT, SOON WE WILL BE FORCED TO ALL HAVE AND CARRY SMART PHONES !!
These users thanked the author Greenfingers for the post (total 2):
IMO (Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:28 am) • Bulls (Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:06 am)

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

Greenfingers wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:05 am
Bulls wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:16 am
Take care
100% WE ARE BEING FORCED TO TAKE THE JAB :idn: FREEDOM OF SPEACH HAS BEEN TAKEN AND NOW FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT, SOON WE WILL BE FORCED TO ALL HAVE AND CARRY SMART PHONES !!
Yeah I’m with you guys the freedoms lost will never be given back, just like when 9/11 happened we lost freedoms and privacy then that we have never been given back. From what I have heard the Nhs is always running at 80% capacity and when there is a bad flu year it’s at or over 100%, 20% capacity is not a lot spare.
We get epidemics every 50yrs or so the last proper one was the HongKong flu which I had never heard about, one before that was the Spainish flu, neither time did the have so called lockdowns or any of this we have now.
So it’s been just on a year since this started, even if you believe the overinflated figures we must all know they haven’t been recorded properly?, so we have a population of 65,000,000 roughly, roughly 100,000 have supposedly died of the wuhan flu this is tragic anyone passing is, I’m not great at maths but my iPhone tells me that’s less than a quarter of one percent! am I wrong on this figure?.
I’m not denying a virus exists and people don’t get sick or worse die from it but i do think the government are using it to their full advantage to make themselves richer and to control the population more.

There is an agenda here no doubt about it, I will not be getting jabbed or swabbed and that’s my personal choice, what that will limit me doing we shall have to see only time will tell.
These users thanked the author IMO for the post (total 2):
Bulls (Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:06 am) • Inactive account (Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:23 am)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post (total 3):
IMO (Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:49 am) • wutang (Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:33 am) • Bulls (Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:28 pm)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”