Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Keeno
Site Admin

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Keeno »

https://youtu.be/DyV0OfU3-FU

^^^ that's episode 1.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 2):
IMO (Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:18 am) • KD (Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:56 am)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

I'll watch that later mate, nice one 👍🏼

ILlegalyGrowing

Post by ILlegalyGrowing »

If I end up with the corona virus. I hope I get lime disease too. We all know you can’t have corona without lime! 😎😂
These users thanked the author ILlegalyGrowing for the post (total 2):
Inactive account (Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:32 am) • wutang (Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:49 am)

ILlegalyGrowing

Post by ILlegalyGrowing »

Just playing around , making light of a terrible situation. 🤷🏽‍♂️
These users thanked the author ILlegalyGrowing for the post:
Inactive account (Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:32 am)

Wayne36
Known User

Post by Wayne36 »

Well ... I heard time curfew might come lmao a province over from me Quebec started righting in the streets .. like I always see this hsit in the states but like it's almost to where I am i dont know if itll come here bit I'll i know is if i have to defend myself or if someone attacks me or my property they better go the other way

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

KD wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:25 am
So where has the flu gone lol ? No sure bout u but in all my life I’ve never known the flu vanish into thin air
So if u don’t watch tv , read the news , social media ,how u getting your info or do u know someone on the inside
Have u read up on the facts of these pathetic masks they make u wear ,do u think
a bandana around your mouth really does the job
I’m not sure where this word the woke has come from I’m not woke or anything I’m me lol believe what I believe all down to what I’ve done in life , experienced and where I’ve lived be happy hun we all
different
The flu didn't vanish. People still die from it. Google will give you the answers if you ask the right questions.

That's irrelevant though, you're still trying to push your agenda ignoring the point that you're playing a game and you don't even realise it.
gawd u don’t half waffle

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

@Keeno I understand this already but I'm gonna watch the series because there's always something else to learn.

This is happening right now though. The world got shook up with Brexit and trades have changed. The Dollar is in danger of crashing so they're looking for a different means of currency... Not wondered why Bitcoin is being pushed so much. "This massive institution just spent X million dollars on Bitcoin" was a common headline a few weeks back. Look at the "value" of it now. Problem is it's even worse than "money" as it doesn't even physically exist at all. They're trying to "regulate" it at the moment and over the next few years, new laws and regulations will come out regarding crypto. It's not "regulation" it's control.

That's also why they're saying "bitcoin outruns the value of gold" a lot because they want people to fear using gold as a store of value and buy into the idea of a digital currency.

Can't agree more with how that video starts though... The best thing anyone can invest in is education. Knowledge is power. If you understand how the game works, you can beat the game.

What really pisses me off though with it all is how they printed a fuck ton of money, gave it to the multinational corporations to help them out and WE have to pay it back! Until people stop... I'm not gonna say arguing... but even discussing all the differences and opinions out there, and start looking at facts and events, no one is going to see this as important.

No disrespect to the beefs but you're not free guys. You can't get on a plane and come see me, how is that freedom? I'm not saying go out and get the vaccine, but educate yourself on how the vaccine ACTUALLY works based on the science.

Did you know the difference between the rich and poor is their attitude. Poor families take their children to a dentist, tell them he's studied for X amount of years and knows his stuff so sit there and do as you're told and wait for it to be over. Child fears authority.

A rich family tells their children they're going to the dentist, because he's studied for X amount of years so he knows his stuff to provide a service to you. He's your friend and if there's anything you want to know about teeth, you ask the dentist. Child respects and uses authority.

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:36 am
KD wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:25 am
So where has the flu gone lol ? No sure bout u but in all my life I’ve never known the flu vanish into thin air
So if u don’t watch tv , read the news , social media ,how u getting your info or do u know someone on the inside
Have u read up on the facts of these pathetic masks they make u wear ,do u think
a bandana around your mouth really does the job
I’m not sure where this word the woke has come from I’m not woke or anything I’m me lol believe what I believe all down to what I’ve done in life , experienced and where I’ve lived be happy hun we all
different
The flu didn't vanish. People still die from it. Google will give you the answers if you ask the right questions.

That's irrelevant though, you're still trying to push your agenda ignoring the point that you're playing a game and you don't even realise it.
gawd u don’t half waffle

Lol I am chill. It's a discussion.
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
Inactive account (Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:03 am)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

No disrespect to the beefs but you're not free guys. You can't get on a plane and come see me, how is that freedom? I'm not saying go out and get the vaccine, but educate yourself on how the vaccine ACTUALLY works based on the science

@KD no disrespect KD but where ever have I said the beefs are free ? Let me tell u I know a lot lot about vaccines ok just because I don’t justify myself on here doesn’t mean I’m stupid 👍
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post (total 2):
Wayne36 (Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:09 am) • IMO (Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:41 pm)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:57 am
No disrespect to the beefs but you're not free guys. You can't get on a plane and come see me, how is that freedom? I'm not saying go out and get the vaccine, but educate yourself on how the vaccine ACTUALLY works based on the science

@KD no disrespect KD but where ever have I said the beefs are free ? Let me tell u I know a lot lot about vaccines ok just because I don’t justify myself on here doesn’t mean I’m stupid 👍
You seem to be taking what I said as a personal attack. I never said you were stupid and Captain said he was free a few posts back. Still playing the game. If you know about vaccines, why are you so against it?
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
Inactive account (Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:16 am)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”