Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Amsterdam next week

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
wutang
Known User

Amsterdam next week

Post by wutang »

Hey peoples.

I'm off to dam next week and wanted to know the best places my fellow smokers rate.

For smoking:

For smoking and food:

Bar and clubs that are smoke friendly:

Decent vegetarian food places:

Any other tips?

Cheers
These users thanked the author wutang for the post (total 3):
camkush (Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:24 pm) • biosynthetic (Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:31 am) • Greenfingers (Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:31 am)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Amsterdam next week

Post by 2-Scoops »

Ive not been in like maybe ten years but Rembrandplein is a pretty cool place for bars and clubs and eating out, theirs even a few smoke cafes, its pretty safe as well about half hour 45 minute walk from central or a tram journey takes ten mins, taxi even better. Its banging in summertime for sitting outside getting hammered in the big square their, theirs a smoke cafe their i think its called Smokeys its a bit commercial but just round back if you wander around a few of those streets their is another great smoke cafe that`s chilled as fuck, i forgot name now, it might even be Bluebird, . Good E in clubs down their as well or was last i went.

About a quarter mile to right of central train station where you come out is Haarlemmerstraat that is a cool place too to eat drink and get stoned theirs a great big Barneys cafe their too or was last i went and plenty places to eat and drink. Pretty safe place too

You cant beat red light district though for getting wrecked in lots of different weed cafes and bars you have to be really careful late at night though theirs many unscrupulous types or gangs of drug dealers lurking on those very narrow streets and they are all narrow so make of that what you like, I always go with a gang of mates when i go, but ive been lost more than once bolloxed late at night roaming that district worried i may get a kidney removed lol. Their was lots of drug dealers bugging you in the red light district selling E and coke every time ive been, you just gotta tell them to fuck off, they are worse than lucky lucky men in Tenerife at times or used to be.

But everywhere ive been in central Dam its their places to eat and smoke. Bluebird cafe used to sell good weed and was a good chilled out vibe, best cafes and deals are off beaten track and that`s one or two, i think theirs 2 bluebird cafes now, i might be wrong though.
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Paul_led
Respected Member

Post by Paul_led »

It’s 8 years since I went to the dam but we always just head towards the red light area plenty of canna cafes for smoke I used to like bulldog to be fair , we used to hit a Brazilian meat restaurant which served all ya can eat ribs , aand once fat lad had the munchies ……. I used to take on 3 or 4 full racks ,
Then hit more cafes few bongs and beers then hit the bakeries for room munchies late at night lol ,
I generally go with the wife so can’t say what the window women are like , one did offer to take on both myself and the Mrs but the wife’s not so much fun these days lmfao
Paul
These users thanked the author Paul_led for the post:
Spence (Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:26 pm)

Herbalist
Bud Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Herbalist »

How was the trip?
These users thanked the author Herbalist for the post:
wutang (Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:34 am)
Making plans with a stoner is like being with a prostitute. They tell you they’re coming, but you know it’s a lie.

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

Herbalist wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:41 pm
How was the trip?
Fantastic mate..it was deer..but worth it! Good food, good coffee shops.
These users thanked the author wutang for the post (total 3):
2-Scoops (Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:45 pm) • Herbalist (Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:49 pm) • Wrh (Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:27 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

wutang wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:35 am
Herbalist wrote:
How was the trip?
Did you try those big blue Hawaiian shrooms by any chance ? I couldn`t stop laughing on those while tripping my tits off sat on cenotaph steps, heavy shit on head but a fun 4 hours or so. :roll eyes:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
wutang (Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:06 pm)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

2-Scoops wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:14 pm
wutang wrote:
Herbalist wrote:
How was the trip?
Did you try those big blue Hawaiian shrooms by any chance ? I couldn`t stop laughing on those while tripping my tits off sat on cenotaph steps, heavy shit on head but a fun 4 hours or so. :roll eyes:
Nah bro. Never tried shrooms...need to at some point lol
These users thanked the author wutang for the post:
2-Scoops (Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:55 am)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

wutang wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:07 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
wutang wrote:

Not as heavy as summink like acid, but still its 4 hours of mayhem. I steer clear these days my minds not strong enough, fuck man.... it don't half tax your head.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
wutang (Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:06 pm)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

2-Scoops wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:57 am
wutang wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:07 pm
2-Scoops wrote:

Not as heavy as summink like acid, but still its 4 hours of mayhem. I steer clear these days my minds not strong enough, fuck man.... it don't half tax your head.
That's what I'm worried about. I already overthink shit lol

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”