Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

CBD Purple Punch

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Grumpy Toad
Known User

CBD Purple Punch

Post by Grumpy Toad »

My wife has requested that I grow a high CBD strain for her. (Major breakthrough) I have never grown out a CBD strain before so I'm going down that rabbit hole. I have some of the CBD Purple Punch Auto - Seedstockers (thanks Keeno). Just curious if anyone has experience growing this out. I'm mostly looking for info on the final products effect. This one won't be run until fall so if I find some other recommendations I'd be interested to investigate more.

Peace,

Toad
These users thanked the author Grumpy Toad for the post (total 6):
anova.330 (Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:32 pm) • JJ (Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:20 pm) • Wrh (Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:33 am) • Herbalist (Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:27 pm) • Realmed (Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:00 pm) • biosynthetic (Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:03 pm)
Birthplace: Earth
Race: Human
Politics: Freedom
Religion: Love

Wabi-Sabi Garden

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
anova.330
Respected Member

Re: CBD Purple Punch

Post by anova.330 »

Many moons ago I grew Steven Hawking Kush by Alpha-kronic genes, I think. One of the Phenos was supposed to be 53 CBD to one THC. Personally, I don’t remember the plants having any effect whatsoever.
These users thanked the author anova.330 for the post (total 2):
Grumpy Toad (Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:44 pm) • Realmed (Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:00 pm)
#growingwitheagle #crystals #petioles #eagleproudwarriortheproject #weednerdworld
#potectDiscord

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

I just got the cbd 1-1silver lime haze auto(thanks 420)
The spec sheet says 50/50cbd thc for medical patients. Not as much of a stoner high but the high from cbd should be good too.i dont know,i just smoke the big ones and dont feel any pain either..Im doing it next run for a friend of mine w cancer;keep an eye out,it will be on here
Good growin with yours too 💚🎄🍀🥦💚
These users thanked the author JJ for the post:
Grumpy Toad (Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:17 pm)

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

Grumpy Toad wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:39 pm
My wife has requested that I grow a high CBD strain for her. (Major breakthrough) I have never grown out a CBD strain before so I'm going down that rabbit hole. I have some of the CBD Purple Punch Auto - Seedstockers (thanks Keeno). Just curious if anyone has experience growing this out. I'm mostly looking for info on the final products effect. This one won't be run until fall so if I find some other recommendations I'd be interested to investigate more.

Peace,

Toad
Google it,sometimes the strains are not on the main site
These users thanked the author JJ for the post:
Grumpy Toad (Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:16 pm)

Paul_led
Respected Member

Post by Paul_led »

I grew Dutch passion cbd blackberry kush just before Christmas . It smells amazing , looks amazing . Smokes amazing , but personally …… I don’t feel any effect at all lol
It’s an all cbd strain with less than 1% thc but I seriously don’t get any feel from cbd strains lol I guess that’s the who point ? I dunno . Turning it all into tablets anyway

Paul
These users thanked the author Paul_led for the post:
Grumpy Toad (Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:39 pm)

Grumpy Toad
Known User

Post by Grumpy Toad »

Paul_led wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:44 am
I grew Dutch passion cbd blackberry kush just before Christmas . It smells amazing , looks amazing . Smokes amazing , but personally …… I don’t feel any effect at all lol
It’s an all cbd strain with less than 1% thc but I seriously don’t get any feel from cbd strains lol I guess that’s the who point ? I dunno . Turning it all into tablets anyway

Paul
If I grow a CBD strain for my wife it will get made into edibles or tincture. She doesn't like the idea of smoking all that much.
These users thanked the author Grumpy Toad for the post:
Realmed (Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:00 pm)

Grumpy Toad
Known User

Post by Grumpy Toad »

I just realized that I received this yesterday in my GR420 prize package. I'm starting to think Keeno is clairvoyant! So my choices are expanding. :thanks:

CBG Zero Due - Seedstockers

CBG Zerodue is a stellar cannabis variety that is sure to be a household name in no time. A cross between CBD Critical XXL and Italian Research Genetics, CBG Zerodue isn’t just remarkable for its fast flowering times and potential yield – as you may expect from such a parental lineage. Incredibly high in CBG and low in THC, CBG Zerodue offers a new and exotic experience typically unobtainable from commercial seed. Flowers from CBG Zerodue can be expected to have THC levels below 0.2% and CBG levels as high as 9,18%, making it a total game changer for the medical community and for the breeding community since levels this high of CBG has been virtually impossible to obtain previously. Also, the low amount of THC makes this cannabis legal nearly all over the world.

Realmed

Post by Realmed »

I am a big fan of cbd strains. Have auto cbd seeds but never have I growen any. Cbd is great for my asthma but also for pain. It really doesn't get me high but if like most thc left to go amber will put me to sleep. The highest cbd % is when it's clear to milky. Depending on what your wife wants from the cbd, you can harvest early, middle and late, clear, milky, and amber. I eat my flower but will also put it in olive oil and then with an eye dropper put it on my back, neck or arm that is hurting. My wife is even using the cbd oil on her back now.
These users thanked the author Realmed for the post:
Grumpy Toad (Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:56 pm)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”