Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

A new breeder asks about autoflowers and expectations.

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Antsoo
Has thanked: 0

A new breeder asks about autoflowers and expectations.

Post by Antsoo »

Hi everyone, I'm new here. About three weeks ago, I started my first educational project. First my light was powered by a led floodlight 50w but now spiderfarmer sf 1000. Breeding my closet is pohjaltaan 25*25inch ja korkeus 59inch. Now I've grow 3 autoflower plants, 2*blue cheese auto and 1* Special queen. All are from royal queen seed. They grow normal market flower soil, without perlite or other soil improvers in pots that are about 2 liters. I put a small layer on the bottom potting gravel. I would be interested to know how much you can harvest from one plant and how many plants I can put in that setup. I'm thinking I'll start fertilizing next week, but carefully.. All advice and information is welcome. My light is now hung about 27 inches above the tops.
These users thanked the author Antsoo for the post (total 2):
Inactive account (Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:38 pm) • Herbalist (Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:37 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: A new breeder asks about autoflowers and expectations.

Post by 2-Scoops »

Your pots are too small tbh. You should still get a harvest out of them, but by strangling roots in small pots it will reduce yields. You need to be using 6 or 7 litre pots minimum or even use standard 10ltr buckets with lots of holes in bottom. If you can it might be an idea potting them up although you shouldn't really do this growing autos, but be careful and you should be ok
how many plants I can put in that setup.
You should be able to grow 3 nice plants in that space, you prolly need an extra light so they are covering all plants. Just remember when they start to flower they are gonna double and more like triple in size within a few weeks or so.
Breeding my closet is pohjaltaan 25*25inch ja korkeus 59inch.
I don't know what some of those words mean and also your not "a new breeder" your a new grower just growing some auto weed plants.
Antsoo wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:22 pm
I would be interested to know how much you can harvest from one plant
How long is a piece of string, your a new grower that's clueless, so anything is a result from your first grow.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 3):
seymore_budz (Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:18 am) • Greenfingers (Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:23 pm) • Herbalist (Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:37 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”