Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Anyone getting/got the Venty from Storz and Bickle?

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
anova.330
Respected Member

Re: Anyone getting/got the Venty from Storz and Bickle?

Post by anova.330 »

Marcus wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:51 am

Ooh, you can be the guinea pig and let us know how you get on with it!

I'm not allowed a new vape yet, I was planning a black friday purchase, but if I'm nice to Mrs Marcus she may let me bring that one forwards.

Hope you like it anova!
It looks like a very sound unit and I think I will like it tremendously. I am a little on the fence about the side load bowl. I know it’s gonna get messy with ABV.

And thank you again for the discount code. It allowed me to purchase two items, the bag, and a loading tool.

Pisses me off because they also have a water bubbler that I wanted to buy and probably will buy at a later date.
These users thanked the author anova.330 for the post (total 2):
Marcus (Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:32 pm) • wutang (Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:37 pm)
#growingwitheagle #crystals #petioles #eagleproudwarriortheproject #weednerdworld
#potectDiscord

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
anova.330
Respected Member

Post by anova.330 »

So the air vape legacy pro…

I think I’ve had it for a straight week, and I have used it for a straight week. Not a bad unit at all. I do question its durability from being dropped onto the ground from 2 feet and up. I do not think it would survive the fall.

Heats up very quick. Very rapid.

ABV doesn’t seem to be much of a problem.

Well else do you want to know about it?
These users thanked the author anova.330 for the post (total 2):
wutang (Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:39 pm) • Marcus (Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:53 pm)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

anova.330 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:14 pm

I think I’ve had it for a straight week, and I have used it for a straight week. Not a bad unit at all. I do question its durability from being dropped onto the ground from 2 feet and up. I do not think it would survive the fall.

Looks decent. Chunky but not as ugly and chunky as the venty..which looks like an old Fisher price remote control.

Didn't know this brand existed, again so much choice in their range and also a lot of other vapes out there too. Cheers for sharing
These users thanked the author wutang for the post (total 2):
anova.330 (Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:41 pm) • Marcus (Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:53 pm)

anova.330
Respected Member

Post by anova.330 »

wutang wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:40 pm
anova.330 wrote:

Looks decent. Chunky but not as ugly and chunky as the venty..which looks like an old Fisher price remote control.

Didn't know this brand existed, again so much choice in their range and also a lot of other vapes out there too. Cheers for sharing
@Marcus dum Dee dum dum… the air vape legacy pro POS… I requested a full refund and return shipping last night. The fucking thing is clogged from ABV in the chamber and it’s so hard to reach spot if not impossible.
I take back everything Nice I said about it.

Fired up the ole mighty. Works like a charm. I don’t know why I ever strayed and don’t think I will again. Storz N Bickel for me.
These users thanked the author anova.330 for the post (total 4):
wutang (Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:38 pm) • Marcus (Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:53 pm) • seymore_budz (Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:57 pm) • Wrh (Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:24 am)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

anova.330 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:27 pm
wutang wrote:
anova.330 wrote:

@Marcus dum Dee dum dum… the air vape legacy pro POS… I requested a full refund and return shipping last night. The fucking thing is clogged from ABV in the chamber and it’s so hard to reach spot if not impossible.

Fired up the ole mighty. Works like a charm. I don’t know why I ever strayed and don’t think I will again. Storz N Bickel for me.
Well that's a pile of horseshit. Sorry to hear dude.

On another note, Storz n Tickle have decided that the Venty is faulty and they've done a software update and bricked all the ones out in the wild with a slow discharge death.

Power management issue... To me screams exploding lithium cells.

Folks are getting replacements around now.

So it looks like I'm still in the market for a sofa surfing portable so I don;t have to get offf my arse.

Does your mighty not make you cough like fuck with the patented Bickle Tickle???
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post (total 2):
seymore_budz (Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:59 pm) • anova.330 (Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:06 pm)

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

Marcus wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:58 pm
anova.330 wrote:
wutang wrote:

On another note, Storz n Tickle have decided that the Venty is faulty and they've done a software update and bricked all the ones out in the wild with a slow discharge death.

So it looks like I'm still in the market for a sofa surfing portable so I don;t have to get offf my arse.

Does your mighty not make you cough like fuck with the patented Bickle Tickle???
Glad I waited then :) I'm guessing that's why I can't get one until January then?
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post (total 2):
anova.330 (Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:06 pm) • Marcus (Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:33 pm)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

anova.330
Respected Member

Post by anova.330 »

Marcus wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:58 pm
anova.330 wrote:
wutang wrote:

I definitely cough my share. I heard the Venty is capable of getting rid of the coughing because of its adjustable flow.All BS.
These users thanked the author anova.330 for the post:
Marcus (Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:33 pm)

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

Just arrived today. I'm dying of man flu, so not going to do a full product review until I've had it a few weeks, but initial impressions are super positive. This thing is a beast! And much smoother than the mighty! Weird because I was expecting massive clouds with the flow rate on this device, but it's completely the opposite. Clean, smooth vapor. Only peeve so far is that they have taken away the tool slot. So you can't store the little pick in the device anymore. That and it has a square filter within the cooling chamber that looks expensive.
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post (total 4):
anova.330 (Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:17 pm) • flip (Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:40 pm) • wutang (Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:09 pm) • Wrh (Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:03 am)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”