Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Regular Seed Russian Roulette

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
seymore_budz
Respected Member

Regular Seed Russian Roulette

Post by seymore_budz »

Hello GR420,

Thought I'd have a little fun with things and play a game of Russian Roulette with some regular seeds.

I've planted a regular seed of a nice Stardawg cross. Only trouble is that its a regular bean. Could be a girl, could be a boy or it could identify as a cactus :lol:

I'm not going to bore you all with the obligatory photo of a seed next to some media. The seed has already been planted into rock wool next to a OG Kush from Barney Farm and a clone of The Bird.

The name of the game is to just let it do its thing :) If it turns out to be a male, we got some interesting seeds to grow out, if its female then I'll have some nice weed to smoke.

I'll come back and add some photos once the magic starts to happen. My question to you is do you feel lucky punk? Get yourself a regular seed and join in :)
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post (total 5):
Inactive account (Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:29 am) • Wrh (Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:41 am) • anova.330 (Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:00 pm) • IMO (Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:56 pm) • HRH (Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:35 am)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”