Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Who is your favourite breeder?

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Treetrunk
Respected Member

Re: Who is your favourite breeder?

Post by Treetrunk »

Tictok wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:00 am
A little controversial, but how much does ethics come into it in your choice of breeder?

There are some popular European breeders that I will refuse to use for reasons like they have ripped off other peoples work, or have polluted indigenous gene pools by exchanging their hybrid bottle necked genetics for local landraces that they will make millions from in the future.

(Get's off soapbox....steps away quietly ...)
Hi @Tictok which breeders do you use?
My personal experience with most Hybrids is a quick buzz which fades to nothing in 20 minutes :distraught:
I'm tending to look more at Old school strains.
These users thanked the author Treetrunk for the post (total 2):
duke (Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:17 am) • The Aspie Toker (Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:11 pm)

Ancient.Soul.Grown

Post by Ancient.Soul.Grown »

Just really starting to focus on specific breeders.... i will pop anything... i'm well easy.

Some breeders i have ran and enjoyed and would run again....

Medgrower1... i have ran Smashed Cake, Garlic Punch, Biaco Gelato x Primal Punch..... suuuuuuperb smoke.... Garlic Punch still being my number 1.

Inhouse Genetics... Zilky Zmooth & Punch 3.0..... Both amazing strains and flower.... forsty as hell!!!!

Conscious Genetics.... New on the block
Mac Melon.... Yet to complete the cycle on this one.
Frozen Rose... Popping sooooooon. im actually surprised i havent popped these already hahahhaaa.... pop me ancient....

Smileys Garden aka Smileys Angels... New on the block.... defo defo one to watch have a few strains to try from this breeder.

Kyle from Pure Breeding ( New England Rock Candy)

Strawberry Slush... Active diary... but so far no issues great structure... and they guy knows his stuff.

Hippie Goggles being an Active diary.... Early doors on this one though.... so far so good.

Canna Queen is another breeder i would like to try... XXX Kandy or Candy.

So many still to try

ASG
These users thanked the author Ancient.Soul.Grown for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:10 pm) • Treetrunk (Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:28 pm)

Tictok
Known User

Post by Tictok »

Treetrunk wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:42 am
Tictok wrote:
A little controversial, but how much does ethics come into it in your choice of breeder?

There are some popular European breeders that I will refuse to use for reasons like they have ripped off other peoples work, or have polluted indigenous gene pools by exchanging their hybrid bottle necked genetics for local landraces that they will make millions from in the future.

My personal experience with most Hybrids is a quick buzz which fades to nothing in 20 minutes :distraught:
Hey @Treetrunk , currently Bodhi and Lucky Dog Seed Company, mainly because of the old school genetics. They are still hybrids, but use the older genetics.

The original NL5 I've been growing for a while is from a small californian breeder called The Green Stash although I do want to try the NL2 from AGS SeedCo as they have proper old school originals.
These users thanked the author Tictok for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:58 pm) • Treetrunk (Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:26 pm)

Treetrunk
Respected Member

Post by Treetrunk »

Tictok wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:14 pm
Treetrunk wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:42 am
Tictok wrote:

Hey @Treetrunk , currently Bodhi and Lucky Dog Seed Company, mainly because of the old school genetics. They are still hybrids, but use the older genetics.

The original NL5 I've been growing for a while is from a small californian breeder called The Green Stash although I do want to try the NL2 from AGS SeedCo as they have proper old school originals.
Thanks mate. It's good to hear about smaller breeders. I've added a few to my hit list. :thanks:
These users thanked the author Treetrunk for the post (total 2):
Tictok (Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:09 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:23 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

I dont mind this chap who created this shit Image

great googly moogly!

These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 3):
duke (Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:44 am) • The Aspie Toker (Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:20 pm) • countrytoker (Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:30 pm)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”