Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

When your allergic to cannabis plants but growing is life

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Josh
GR420 Leg End

Re: When your allergic to cannabis plants but growing is life

Post by Josh »

I've developed the same allergy over the past few years my friend it definitely sucks but not much we can do, LOL

After a heavy trim day I leave my grow room looking lumpy, just like you

Certain terpenes seem to really bother me when I smoke, I have a triple cheese pheno that I had to throw away because every time I smoked it my eyes would itch and my lungs would be on fire, itchy throat, etc.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Josh for the post:
Benjic93 (Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:59 pm)

Benjic93

Post by Benjic93 »

Josh wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:58 pm
I've developed the same allergy over the past few years my friend it definitely sucks but not much we can do, LOL

Certain terpenes seem to really bother me when I smoke, I have a triple cheese pheno that I had to throw away because every time I smoked it my eyes would itch and my lungs would be on fire, itchy throat, etc.

Ye, I never really got it on, say my 1st grow but it started developing as I went on....

Thank god its not just me! Sorry you go through the same thing! It's not a massive problem, dissappears after an hour or so aslong as I leave it alone.

Same symptoms pretty much when I smoke certain strains, unfortunately I don't take notice of what I've smoked when it hits me so I end up doing it all again πŸ˜‚
These users thanked the author Benjic93 for the post:
Josh (Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:04 pm)

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Benjic93 wrote:

Ye, I never really got it on, say my 1st grow but it started developing as I went on....

Thank god its not just me! Sorry you go through the same thing! It's not a massive problem, dissappears after an hour or so aslong as I leave it alone.

Same symptoms pretty much when I smoke certain strains, unfortunately I don't take notice of what I've smoked when it hits me so I end up doing it all again
It put an end to my shirtless trimming days, thats for sure I was thinking about buying some of those compression sleeves for my forearms (like basketball players wear) if it ever gets any worse

Even if I'm in a hazmat suit in a few years, I'll still be growing

These users thanked the author Josh for the post (total 2):
Benjic93 (Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:11 pm) • FX (Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:12 pm)

Rassensi
Known User

Post by Rassensi »

I get the exact same thing man horrible after working in a full tent yet I can smoke it till it comes out me ears very strange πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
These users thanked the author Rassensi for the post (total 2):
Benjic93 (Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:13 pm) • Josh (Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:31 am)
Out here growing my own since 05

Benjic93

Post by Benjic93 »

Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:06 pm
Benjic93 wrote:

Same symptoms pretty much when I smoke certain strains, unfortunately I don't take notice of what I've smoked when it hits me so I end up doing it all again
It put an end to my shirtless trimming days, thats for sure I was thinking about buying some of those compression sleeves for my forearms (like basketball players wear) if it ever gets any worse

Even if I'm in a hazmat suit in a few years, I'll still be growing

I have to have a hoody and gloves on when I trim. Problem is my clothes stink after washing them and I sneeze for 2days... nothing will stop us πŸ’ͺ I'll have to order a gas mask next time. Glad it's not just me. In the nicest way possible πŸ˜‚
These users thanked the author Benjic93 for the post:
Josh (Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:31 am)

Benjic93

Post by Benjic93 »

:topic:
Rassensi wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:09 pm
I get the exact same thing man horrible after working in a full tent yet I can smoke it till it comes out me ears very strange πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Never understood it. Mrs tries telling me I'm allergic and just knock growing on the head. I'd sleep in the tent if they ever got lonely. The outcome is worth a small rash πŸ˜‚
These users thanked the author Benjic93 for the post (total 2):
Rassensi (Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:34 pm) • Josh (Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:31 am)

Rassensi
Known User

Post by Rassensi »

Benjic93 wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:15 pm
Never understood it. Mrs tries telling me I'm allergic and just knock growing on the head. I'd sleep in the tent if they ever got lonely. The outcome is worth a small rash πŸ˜‚
Yeah no that’s never going to happen love πŸ˜‚my wife would be packing her bags if she came out with talk like that 🀣🀣🀣I’m lying I’d be taking my plants and leaving hahaha
These users thanked the author Rassensi for the post (total 3):
Benjic93 (Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:56 pm) • KD (Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:13 pm) • Josh (Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:31 am)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:54 pm
KD wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:41 pm
Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:18 pm

Most of the time I power through it. Dissappears after an hour if I don't scratch it. Should see when I'm in trim jail. It's like peak of summer full of pollen. Hayfever through the roof! Will never beat me though
Erm.... Female plants don't make pollen 😬

Still... That must suck balls man. What happens when you smoke it?
Iknow man I'm joking about the pollen lol weed in general makes me sneeze and blocks my sinuses when I stick my head in a jar, asif I have hay fever. Nothing happens when I smoke it or even handle the bud. It's just the leafs that get me :idn:
That sucks man. Never knew that could be a thing!

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:36 pm
Yeah no that’s never going to happen love πŸ˜‚my wife would be packing her bags if she came out with talk like that 🀣🀣🀣I’m lying I’d be taking my plants and leaving hahaha
Wait til my misses says it too and come move into mine lad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
Rassensi (Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:59 am)

Rassensi
Known User

Post by Rassensi »

KD wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:14 pm
Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:36 pm

Wait til my misses says it too and come move into mine lad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
These users thanked the author Rassensi for the post:
KD (Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:44 am)

Return to β€œGeneral Growers & Cannabis Discussion”