Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

A Hack for All the Fellow Joint & Spliff Puffers

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Cave Hill Cole
Known User

A Hack for All the Fellow Joint & Spliff Puffers

Post by Cave Hill Cole »

Hey everyone,

So one of my favorite ways to enjoy the plant is a by rolling a fat joint and blazing to my hearts content. I personally like to roll a crutch/carboard tip into my joints. Like most, primal for was the carboard corner off a rizzla or zag packet. Over time this evolved into pre made filter tips, or business cards I cut to bits. I know B-Real from Cypress hill was slanging his glass "funky feel tips" for awhile. Here is a cheap grow hack straight from the kitchen....hahaha yup that's a piece of penne pasta I am using to roll into my joints haha, you can also use the sprial one's too. Honestly...this may look a little strange...but I'm converted. I find the joint has a better pull and tastes better than any of the card board tips I've used. It's really for the 2nd half or last 3rd of the joint where it counts. The end of the joint tastes much better. The other pro's include it being way cheaper than buying those pre made filter books every couple of weeks...a pack of pasta is cheaper. The filter holds its for perfectly, never collapses. And its much quicker than rolling a filter. I just use my garden shears to cut the pasta, or you can heat up a knife and cut straight through. Oh yeah, and I didn't come up with this idea. I heard a guy on an interview talking about using pasta spirals in a blunt...the pasta makes the joint look slick haha Anyway I thought I'd give it a go...and definitely like it.

I'd be interested to know if anyone else has any cool joint hacks
:Stoned:
These users thanked the author Cave Hill Cole for the post (total 11):
Sage (Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:15 am) • GMO (Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:46 am) • ohlordyeah_420 (Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:27 am) • duke (Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:19 am) • flip (Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:43 am) • FX (Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:09 am) • Keeno (Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:27 pm) • 2-Scoops (Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:15 pm) • Josh (Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:04 pm) • Nom (Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:28 pm) • MrNice (Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:43 pm)
Weed will get me through times of no money, better than money will get me through times of no weed - Robert Sabbag, Smoke Screen

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Re: A Hack for All the Fellow Joint & Spliff Puffers

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

Too many carbs.
These users thanked the author ohlordyeah_420 for the post:
Cave Hill Cole (Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:01 am)
diary link me do

"I fucking hate harvesting. I like planting the things and watering them, and looking after them, talking to them. I don't like fucking harvesting."

"You like smoking them, though."

"Oh, I like smoking them."
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

flip
Known User

Post by flip »

Do you eat the roach :lol:

Love it mate!
These users thanked the author flip for the post:
Cave Hill Cole (Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:01 am)
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing

Nom
Known User

Post by Nom »

From the mind of a stoner......

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

LOL

Love it Cave Hill Cole
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
Cave Hill Cole (Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:27 am)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”