Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Stoned Mouse

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Norseman
Known User

Stoned Mouse

Post by Norseman »

Me and a friend are growing a bunch of Autos outdoors in a Greenhouse and this evening when we went to look after our plants we found some damage done to a couple of them. At first we thought it was snails that had managed to get up to the plants and had a snack but there was no slime anywhere like it would be when a snail had a snack.

Just a few minutes after that we saw a mouse sitting hidden in a corner in the greenhouse doing nothing and it had no fear what so ever and it did behave kinda strange so what we are thinking is that this mouse has developed a taste for the finer things in life and become addicted to cannabis.

Unfortunately it took off before we could catch it so we set a few traps in there in the hope to catch it before it eats all the plants or even bring some friends to the party.

Just a fun thing i wanted to share with you guys. Unfortunately i got no pics of it since i had no phone on me at the time nor did my friend.
These users thanked the author Norseman for the post (total 7):
Inactive account (Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:09 pm) • MommaB (Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:20 pm) • duke (Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:34 pm) • Captain Beefheart (Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:45 pm) • flip (Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:04 pm) • Guest (Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:02 am) • The Aspie Toker (Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:43 pm)
In the Silence lies the Power

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Re: Stoned Mouse

Post by Inactive account »

Norseman wrote:Me and a friend are growing a bunch of Autos outdoors in a Greenhouse and this evening when we went to look after our plants we found some damage done to a couple of them. At first we thought it was snails that had managed to get up to the plants and had a snack but there was no slime anywhere like it would be when a snail had a snack.

Just a few minutes after that we saw a mouse sitting hidden in a corner in the greenhouse doing nothing and it had no fear what so ever and it did behave kinda strange so what we are thinking is that this mouse has developed a taste for the finer things in life and become addicted to cannabis.

Unfortunately it took off before we could catch it so we set a few traps in there in the hope to catch it before it eats all the plants or even bring some friends to the party.

Just a fun thing i wanted to share with you guys. Unfortunately i got no pics of it since i had no phone on me at the time nor did my friend.
Oh no hope u catch him , I was watching a program the other night about mice , I’m sure it was in Australia oh my they are rife out there over run even their houses
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
Norseman (Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:32 pm)

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

😂😂 oh my lordy I’m that gal that would give him a popcorn nug of his very own and name him
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post (total 2):
Norseman (Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:32 pm) • FX (Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:07 am)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Norseman
Known User

Post by Norseman »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:20 pm
Oh no hope u catch him , I was watching a program the other night about mice , I’m sure it was in Australia oh my they are rife out there over run even their houses
I'm pretty sure that the mouse or mice will be caught before they damage our plants even more.
Yeah i saw a vid on youtube and it looks like the farmers down under have a major issue with mice.
Momma bear wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:22 pm
oh my lordy I’m that gal that would give him a popcorn nug of his very own and name him
I am not feeling that kind of love for a mouse that i would give it a bud and a name. It's gonna be dealt with for sure lol
These users thanked the author Norseman for the post:
Inactive account (Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:29 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

find him + tap him on the head imo... :oik!:
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post:
Norseman (Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:22 am)

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

Guard mouse popcorn
These users thanked the author JJ for the post:
Norseman (Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:22 am)

Post by Guest »

I had one much a seedling outdoors once, little gits lol. Our cats get the odd one. Maybe you need a cat??? :lol:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Norseman (Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:37 am)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

FX
Known User

Post by FX »

Definitely need a cat, just the smell of a cat will keep rodents away
These users thanked the author FX for the post (total 2):
Norseman (Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:37 am) • Guest (Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:48 pm)

Norseman
Known User

Post by Norseman »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:04 am
Maybe you need a cat???
FX wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:08 am
Definitely need a cat
Not gonna get a cat ever. I'm a dog person and a Rottweiler would be nice to have again but a cat will never set it paws in my house.
For the mouse issue i can just hope that the neighbors cat gets into it and catch some mice or the traps in the greenhouse will for sure.
I imagine that the THC levels will be high enough real soon to avoid mice or snails to have any interest in these plants, at least that is what i am hoping and in the meantime i use what i need to catch whatever it is that has any interest in eating the plants
These users thanked the author Norseman for the post (total 2):
Inactive account (Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:29 pm) • Guest (Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:49 pm)

Post by Guest »

Norseman wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:43 am
DIY.Rik wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:04 am
Maybe you need a cat???
FX wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:08 am
Definitely need a cat
Not gonna get a cat ever. I'm a dog person and a Rottweiler would be nice to have again but a cat will never set it paws in my house.
For the mouse issue i can just hope that the neighbors cat gets into it and catch some mice or the traps in the greenhouse will for sure.
I imagine that the THC levels will be high enough real soon to avoid mice or snails to have any interest in these plants, at least that is what i am hoping and in the meantime i use what i need to catch whatever it is that has any interest in eating the plants
We got a Husky cross and 2 cats. They sort of liearned to live together :lol:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Norseman (Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:05 pm)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”