Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

How to find a mentor

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
FarmerGiles

Re: How to find a mentor

Post by FarmerGiles »

Captain Beefheart wrote:Hiya farmer giles I don't mentor anyone unless I can actually see the dope / groom twice weekly with my own beady eyeballs but 1 thing I can do is tell ewe when things are looking ruff or where your going wrong,if this helps fire up a diary I'm sure ewe get a smoke see. Atb and yeah...

great googly moogly!
No worries mate I’ll just hit up a few questions if I have them especially if I have any difficulties like you say but ordinarily I’m pretty careful and tend to ‘look before I leap’ so fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author FarmerGiles for the post:
Captain Beefheart (Thu May 13, 2021 10:57 pm)
‘Flying higher than The General Lee on a Saturday afternoon’ :barmy:

Philzon   Vape4Ever
FarmerGiles

Post by FarmerGiles »

Marcus wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 10:12 pm
FarmerGiles wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 7:47 pm
Nice one cheers for the heads up looking forward too it will post up pics as I go the three types I have I’m just wondering what one will be the best to continue with?
You could grow all of them, take cuts and keep them as small plants, then when the original lot have finished and you know what dope you like best, you know which ones to run with.

:idn:

God luck though dude.

:dance:
That was my plan I didn’t know if anyone had grown these before or what would be the best out of the three.

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

FarmerGiles wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 10:30 pm
Captain Beefheart wrote:Hiya farmer giles I don't mentor anyone unless I can actually see the dope / groom twice weekly with my own beady eyeballs but 1 thing I can do is tell ewe when things are looking ruff or where your going wrong,if this helps fire up a diary I'm sure ewe get a smoke see. Atb and yeah...

great googly moogly!
No worries mate I’ll just hit up a few questions if I have them especially if I have any difficulties like you say but ordinarily I’m pretty careful and tend to ‘look before I leap’ so fingers crossed

when your up + away gis a link. :oik!: ive grown a few to date + ive killed loads. :clap:
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post:
FarmerGiles (Thu May 13, 2021 10:59 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

I`ll mentor your grow, if you like ? Just need to see grow room once weekly. Get a grow journal started in mentoring section and send us a link to it. I have plenty of time on my hands or just do a grow journal in grow part of forum and you`ll get a few popping in with help along the way, it`s your shout mate. :oik!:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
FarmerGiles (Fri May 14, 2021 10:33 am)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

FarmerGiles

Post by FarmerGiles »

2-Scoops wrote:Fuck it i`ll mentor your grow, if you like ? Just need to see grow room once weekly. Get a grow journal started and send us a link to it. I have plenty of time on my hands or just do a grow and you`ll get a few popping in with help along the way, it`s your shout mate. :oik!:
That’s awfully kind of you thanks
I’m hoping to fit all my equipment this week end and build my room up so will hopefully have more pics etc just hope people don’t shoot me down in flames as I go .

So yeah great I’ll put updates up as I go and maybe PM you if I get super stuck I’m friends with another chap on here locally too ‘WRH’ so more minds bashing about the better.......well for me anyway .

Thanks again very much appreciate any help on my journey.

2-Scoops (Sun May 16, 2021 7:39 pm)

FarmerGiles

Post by FarmerGiles »

@2_Scoops PM’d

2-Scoops (Sun May 16, 2021 7:39 pm)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”