Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Grove bags

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Ash

Re: Grove bags

Post by Ash »

Nom wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:39 am
I love convenience if it makes my life easy, I'm a pretty lazy sod. Was about to pull the trugger and pick some up too
Yeah i have some on the ready. Im happy about not having to fanny about with them just do what i said a couple posts up or w/e. Ive asked loads of people from all over the place and so far ive only found keeno to dislike them whos actually used them so concensus is pretty clear so i will be using them. Also a lazy sod lol
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it". - George Bernard Shaw

waxjess420
Respected Member

Re: Grove bags

Post by waxjess420 »

I’ve started using them and got to say I’m converted just for the ease, but you have to have the drying right. They’re great for just storing bud too! My PMO have lasted beautifully in them!

Which reminds me, I need to order some bigger bags for when these ladies are finished, I don’t think I’ve got any big enough for that lot
These users thanked the author waxjess420 for the post (total 2):
Ash (Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:17 pm) • The Daze (Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:59 am)
😈 Resident Meme Demon 😈

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”