Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Locked
User avatar
Bulls
Coco Grower
GR Points: 359.67 
Posts: 8013
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:39 am
Location: Gagliari
Has thanked: 584 times
Been thanked: 1022 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Bulls »

KD wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:56 am
lu doesn't cause a cytokene storm though.
Ok, it doesn't. But does putting people on ventilators cures them? Doubt so. Not Providing the right treatment to people is the main reason for the many excess deaths.
KD wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:56 am
flu must be fake too!
I don't think you really got the idea what most people are pissed off mate. Truly missing the point here.
KD wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:56 am
You're all brainwashing yourselves believing these bullshit memes shoved in front of you constantly on fuckerbook
So people starrign at the TV's and Newspapers are not brain washing themselves? I personally follow my common sense and when I don't understand something I ask myself if it makes sense and If I can't get the answer I ask someone else, not on facebook mate.
So you say people that are unhappy with the situation are brain washed but the people who are fucking terrified by the constant DEATH advertising on the mass media is fine? I'll give you an example I am sure of. In November and December in Bulgaria there is over 31,000 deaths of 65+ age people. That's an excess of almost 25,000 people for the same period of previous years. That's deaths of elderly people living in small villages and remote areas which WERE AFFRAID TO visit the city hospitals and SEEK MEDICAL help they need BECAUSE they watched on TELLY that the VIRUS WILL FUCKIN Kill them. That's people that died from stress and in fear that their children, grand children and etc living in the urban areas MIGHT DIE IF THEY DON'T WASH THEIR HANDS OR STAND AT HOME. So please cut the bullshit with people being BRAINWASHED and please make a difference between Common Sense and Conspiracy.
That's just a simple fact that I am aware of and I am sure many other apply to any other country and many other specific group of people , not only elderly, that ARE scared to seek the help they need. And if you tell me that the excess of 25,000 deaths of grandmothers, fathers, brothers and sisters for 2 months is accaptable and can be compared to the death of 9,000 people in total that died since the start of the pandemic (Bulgaria) then I think there is something wrong with you mate.
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post (total 3):
Mrs Beefheart (Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:08 am) • KD (Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:31 am) • Josh (Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:07 pm)
Exodus Cheese under CDM Lights
There is no passion to be found playing small and settling for a life that's less than the one you're capable of living

User avatar
KD
Known User
GR Points: 828.01 
Posts: 962
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:16 pm
Location: Instagram or Here
Has thanked: 542 times
Been thanked: 703 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Coronavirus

Post by KD »

That's not what I'm saying at all mate. It's the Facebook posts being posted here that I'm saying aren't right. Like I said, I'll believe the science and the numbers clearly show that shits not good but posts like "here's the symptoms of flu" are suggesting Covid is no more dangerous than the flu if not the same as when it's not. THAT is what I'm saying is wrong. It's misinformation and misleading people.

Like you say, TV, Newspapers, Facebook... It's all brainwashing. I don't watch or read any of them.

This is the problem when trying to talk to people about this. You have your own agenda based on what evidence you've encountered but you took what I said and twisted it.
These users thanked the author KD for the post (total 3):
Bulls (Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:10 am) • Mrs Beefheart (Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:10 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:57 pm)
Completed Diaries - Blue Dream
Active Indoor Diaries - Purple Bud - Legendary OG Punch
Active Outdoor Diaries - Coming Soon!

User avatar
KD
Known User
GR Points: 828.01 
Posts: 962
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:16 pm
Location: Instagram or Here
Has thanked: 542 times
Been thanked: 703 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Coronavirus

Post by KD »

@Bulls allow me to highlight my point by replying in your quotes in caps. I know it's called as shouting but I don't mean it that way, it's just so you can see what I've written without missing anything...
Bulls wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:59 am
KD wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:56 am
lu doesn't cause a cytokene storm though.
Ok, it doesn't. But does putting people on ventilators cures them? Doubt so. Not Providing the right treatment to people is the main reason for the many excess deaths.

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE AND THE SCIENCE SHOWS THE VACCINE IS THE CORRECT FORM OF TREATMENT TO BRING DOWN THE NUMBER OF EXCESS DEATHS YET THERES A LOT OF PEOPLE SAYING THEY REFUSE TO TAKE IT. MAYBE THEY THINK VENTILATORS ARE IN FACT THE CORRECT TREATMENT. PERSONALLY I DON'T SHARE THAT VIEW.
KD wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:56 am
flu must be fake too!
I don't think you really got the idea what most people are pissed off mate. Truly missing the point here.

MY POST WAS IN RESPONSE TO THAT MEME THAT WAS POSTED THAT SUGGESTED FLU AND COVID HAVE THE SAME SYMPTOMS SO COVID IS NO MORE A THREAT THAN FLU IS WHICH, BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION OF THE NUMBERS PRESENTED IN BULGARIA, PROVES THIS ISNT TRUE. NOT INCE FID I REFER TO PEOPLE BEING PISSED OFF WITH THE SITUATION IN GENERAL. IM OISSED OFF WITH IT TOO BUT THATS NOT WHAT MY POINT WAS. MAYBE YOU MISSED THAT.
KD wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:56 am
You're all brainwashing yourselves believing these bullshit memes shoved in front of you constantly on fuckerbook
So people starrign at the TV's and Newspapers are not brain washing themselves?

ABSOLUTELY. THATS WHY I DONT WATCH TV, READ NEWSPAPERS OR USE FUCKERBOOK.

I personally follow my common sense and when I don't understand something I ask myself if it makes sense and If I can't get the answer I ask someone else, not on facebook mate.

NEVER SAID YOU PERSONALLY DID, BUT THAT LOST WAS OBVIOUSLY SHARED FROM FACEBOOK OR ANOTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM WHICH IS WHY I HIGHLIGHTED THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE OROFITING FROM THAT SHIT WHICH IS WHY THEY DO IT WHIKE PEOPLE ARE BLINDLY SHARING IT, INCREASING THEIR REVENUE.

So you say people that are unhappy with the situation are brain washed but the people who are fucking terrified by the constant DEATH advertising on the mass media is fine?

SHOW ME WHERE I SAID THAT.

I'll give you an example I am sure of. In November and December in Bulgaria there is over 31,000 deaths of 65+ age people. That's an excess of almost 25,000 people for the same period of previous years. That's deaths of elderly people living in small villages and remote areas which WERE AFFRAID TO visit the city hospitals and SEEK MEDICAL help they need BECAUSE they watched on TELLY that the VIRUS WILL FUCKIN Kill them. That's people that died from stress and in fear that their children, grand children and etc living in the urban areas MIGHT DIE IF THEY DON'T WASH THEIR HANDS OR STAND AT HOME. So please cut the bullshit with people being BRAINWASHED and please make a difference between Common Sense and Conspiracy.

AGAIN... MY LOST HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH PEOPLE BEING SCARED BUT TRIED TO HIGHLIGHT THAT THE MEME POSTED WAS MISINFORMATION CREATED BECAUSE SOMEONE IS PROFITING FROM IT SOMEWHERE AND PEOPLE ARE BLINDLY BELIEVING IT OR WHY SHARE IT?

That's just a simple fact that I am aware of and I am sure many other apply to any other country and many other specific group of people , not only elderly, that ARE scared to seek the help they need. And if you tell me that the excess of 25,000 deaths of grandmothers, fathers, brothers and sisters for 2 months is accaptable and can be compared to the death of 9,000 people in total that died since the start of the pandemic (Bulgaria) then I think there is something wrong with you mate.

AGAIN... SHOW ME WHERE I SAID THAT. I DIDN'T. YOU'RE TAKING WHAT I SAID AND TWISTING IT TO FIT YOUR OWN AGENDA BASED ON THE BELIEFS YOU HAVE FROM THE EVIDENCE YOU'VE ENCOUNTERED.

I TAKE IT YOU'RE GETTING VACCINATED THEN SEEING AS YOU BELIVE WE NEED THE RIGHT TREATMENT TO BEAT THIS?
Completed Diaries - Blue Dream
Active Indoor Diaries - Purple Bud - Legendary OG Punch
Active Outdoor Diaries - Coming Soon!

User avatar
Bulls
Coco Grower
GR Points: 359.67 
Posts: 8013
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:39 am
Location: Gagliari
Has thanked: 584 times
Been thanked: 1022 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Bulls »

KD wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:36 am
I'll believe the science and the numbers clearly show that shits not good
NO I haven't twisted anything mate, I can say the same to you for refering to information taken from NHS website , put on a picture as a meme. The symptoms are clearly the same in most cases and in many cases if you don't take care of flu if you're vulnurable it might get way worse than it should have been if you received the right medical help. Many people with seasonal flu can develop pneumonia. Same as what is happenign with people who have the SARS-CoV-2 . But that hardly been mentioned and made a fuss about it. Why they haven't tested people for seasonal flu every year to see what the numbers would be. Is that a pandemic every year? I am not sure to what "numbers clearly show that shits not good" are you refereing but if you're refering to the statistics of positive, dead, recovered...please prove to me them numbers are correct and the "science" behind it. How can someone that tested positive, had no simptoms, received no medical treatment be cured when he wasn't ill at the fisrt place? And the death numbers. Don't get me started on that because for the last year I have 2 family members which passed away from things nowhere near Covid and their death certificates state that they died from it. The other day on national TV the head person in charge of the pandemic said that another person with underlying health condition - skull fracture died from covid19...
I am twisting no words and have and maybe I have my own agende, same way as you have your agenda to scaring people off.

p.s I am out of here and won't be commenting much. There always be people on both sides of the fence.
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post:
KD (Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:34 am)
Exodus Cheese under CDM Lights
There is no passion to be found playing small and settling for a life that's less than the one you're capable of living

User avatar
KD
Known User
GR Points: 828.01 
Posts: 962
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:16 pm
Location: Instagram or Here
Has thanked: 542 times
Been thanked: 703 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Coronavirus

Post by KD »

Bulls wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:10 am
KD wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:36 am
I'll believe the science and the numbers clearly show that shits not good
NO I haven't twisted anything mate, I can say the same to you for refering to information taken from NHS website , put on a picture as a meme. The symptoms are clearly the same in most cases and in many cases if you don't take care of flu if you're vulnurable it might get way worse than it should have been if you received the right medical help. Many people with seasonal flu can develop pneumonia. Same as what is happenign with people who have the SARS-CoV-2 . But that hardly been mentioned and made a fuss about it. Why they haven't tested people for seasonal flu every year to see what the numbers would be. Is that a pandemic every year? I am not sure to what "numbers clearly show that shits not good" are you refereing but if you're refering to the statistics of positive, dead, recovered...please prove to me them numbers are correct and the "science" behind it. How can someone that tested positive, had no simptoms, received no medical treatment be cured when he wasn't ill at the fisrt place? And the death numbers. Don't get me started on that because for the last year I have 2 family members which passed away from things nowhere near Covid and their death certificates state that they died from it. The other day on national TV the head person in charge of the pandemic said that another person with underlying health condition - skull fracture died from covid19...
I am twisting no words and have and maybe I have my own agende, same way as you have your agenda to scaring people off.

p.s I am out of here and won't be commenting much. There always be people on both sides of the fence.
So you're saying the NHS has stated that people have been so brainwashed over the past 9 months they've forgotten the symptoms of flu? I think not. Not twisting things, just highlighting the intent of that particular post and how it was created with an agenda that shouldn't be trusted because someone somewhere is profiting from it.

It's was YOU that brought numbers into the equation in the first place. Now you're saying your own point is bollox because the numbers are false? Make your mind up.

I'm sorry for your loss and I too have lost family members but their deaths were caused by respiratory failure due to a cytokene storm flooding their lungs with fluid their body couldn't get rid of. My cousin had asthma that had been treaded with medication for 19 years with great success until he caught Covid and it killed him. I'm glad your family didn't drown in their own fluids the way he did. I'm not trying to scare anyone, that's the facts.

I feel like you just want a row mate. I get it because it's a very shit, stressful time. Still love ya though bruv, remember that :)
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:00 pm)
Completed Diaries - Blue Dream
Active Indoor Diaries - Purple Bud - Legendary OG Punch
Active Outdoor Diaries - Coming Soon!

User avatar
wutang
Known User
GR Points: 1,546.61 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:24 am
Has thanked: 938 times
Been thanked: 697 times
Status: Offline

Re: Coronavirus

Post by wutang »

"I believe we use the word conspiracy theory, to discredit inconvenient ideas without the slightest query"

Unfortunately I brushed past bbc news yesterday, I have good information from an 80 year woman that the vaccine is safe and everyone should take it. Oh wait, my favourite celebrity told me the same thing - Bloody sell outs - it's the ones that you wouldn't expect as well..wonder how much much they've been paid or threatended
These users thanked the author wutang for the post:
KD (Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:43 am)
"Your mind's like a parachute, it only works when it's open" - Akala a.k.a Dr. Kingsley Daley

User avatar
wutang
Known User
GR Points: 1,546.61 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:24 am
Has thanked: 938 times
Been thanked: 697 times
Status: Offline

Re: Coronavirus

Post by wutang »

These users thanked the author wutang for the post:
KD (Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:44 pm)
"Your mind's like a parachute, it only works when it's open" - Akala a.k.a Dr. Kingsley Daley

User avatar
KD
Known User
GR Points: 828.01 
Posts: 962
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:16 pm
Location: Instagram or Here
Has thanked: 542 times
Been thanked: 703 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Coronavirus

Post by KD »

wutang wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:40 am
"I believe we use the word conspiracy theory, to discredit inconvenient ideas without the slightest query"

Unfortunately I brushed past bbc news yesterday, I have good information from an 80 year woman that the vaccine is safe and everyone should take it. Oh wait, my favourite celebrity told me the same thing - Bloody sell outs - it's the ones that you wouldn't expect as well..wonder how much much they've been paid or threatended
Did you know the term conspiracy theory was actually created by the CIA in the 70s I think it was, exactly for this reason? People just found a way to profit from it.


It's wrong innit. Celebrities have too much influence imo.
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
wutang (Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:07 pm)
Completed Diaries - Blue Dream
Active Indoor Diaries - Purple Bud - Legendary OG Punch
Active Outdoor Diaries - Coming Soon!

User avatar
Mrs Beefheart
Site Admin
GR Points: 2,357.06 
Posts: 33581
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:46 pm
Location: floating on a pink cloud
Has thanked: 10494 times
Been thanked: 6947 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

Ok so my memes are not liked , sorry , it just saves me time from typing but u can scroll past and I personally find them funny and im sure others do and if they don’t then luvs u all
These users thanked the author Mrs Beefheart for the post (total 2):
KD (Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:21 pm) • wutang (Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:54 pm)

User avatar
KD
Known User
GR Points: 828.01 
Posts: 962
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:16 pm
Location: Instagram or Here
Has thanked: 542 times
Been thanked: 703 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Coronavirus

Post by KD »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:13 pm
Ok so my memes are not liked , sorry , it just saves me time from typing but u can scroll past and I personally find them funny and im sure others do and if they don’t then luvs u all
I'm sorry Polly, it's not a direct rant at you and I know they're not YOUR memes like you made them. If people enjoy them then by all means post away. I've just had too many discussions where people say "yeah but I saw this thing on Facebook that says" and they quote a meme at me. Especially that one where it's compared to the flu. Take bulls for example saying it's info from the NHS. I'm pretty sure the NHS didn't post anything saying people have been brainwashed over the last 9 months but that bit gets skipped over cause it doesn't fit their argument. His point was still derived from that meme though ignoring it's intent. I'm going to remove myself from this thread (again) anyway. I don't want any bad vibes for anyone. See you Sunday for poker if not before ☺️
These users thanked the author KD for the post (total 2):
Mrs Beefheart (Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:47 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:02 pm)
Completed Diaries - Blue Dream
Active Indoor Diaries - Purple Bud - Legendary OG Punch
Active Outdoor Diaries - Coming Soon!

User avatar
wutang
Known User
GR Points: 1,546.61 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:24 am
Has thanked: 938 times
Been thanked: 697 times
Status: Offline

Re: Coronavirus

Post by wutang »

3rd eye open :Stoned:

Just question everything, your existence, your purpose. Surely this can't be it, right? The man dem in power try to play god. "Who gave these clowns the authority to teach and knowledge me" - man the quotes from my tunes just keep coming at me :lol:

guess the best thing about life that brings us altogether is the sweet mary j.

Truth will conquer...hopefully :)

Memes are good if they get people thinking for themselves. Sometimes people forgot the most basic shit and to just trust their gut. That's how fearful we've become. I've turn the tel-lie-vision off for months now...I forgot about the fakedemic.
"Your mind's like a parachute, it only works when it's open" - Akala a.k.a Dr. Kingsley Daley

User avatar
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End
GR Points: 1,555.21 
Posts: 11872
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:45 pm
Location: Your mother's bedroom.
Has thanked: 4192 times
Been thanked: 2806 times
Status: Offline

Re: Coronavirus

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:13 pm
Ok so my memes are not liked , sorry , it just saves me time from typing but u can scroll past and I personally find them funny and im sure others do and if they don’t then luvs u all
You should IMO say that you think this is funny when posting them. Without any extra text (i.e. just posting it) comes across as you endorsing it. That's how I see it.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post (total 3):
GMO (Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:09 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:25 pm) • KD (Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:27 pm)
Zombie lives matter.

User avatar
KD
Known User
GR Points: 828.01 
Posts: 962
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:16 pm
Location: Instagram or Here
Has thanked: 542 times
Been thanked: 703 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Coronavirus

Post by KD »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:04 pm
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:13 pm
Ok so my memes are not liked , sorry , it just saves me time from typing but u can scroll past and I personally find them funny and im sure others do and if they don’t then luvs u all
You should IMO say that you think this is funny when posting them. Without any extra text (i.e. just posting it) comes across as you endorsing it. That's how I see it.
Ahhh aspie.... That avatar man.... Good times 😃😁😂
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:14 pm)
Completed Diaries - Blue Dream
Active Indoor Diaries - Purple Bud - Legendary OG Punch
Active Outdoor Diaries - Coming Soon!

User avatar
Mrs Beefheart
Site Admin
GR Points: 2,357.06 
Posts: 33581
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:46 pm
Location: floating on a pink cloud
Has thanked: 10494 times
Been thanked: 6947 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:13 pm
Ok so my memes are not liked , sorry , it just saves me time from typing but u can scroll past and I personally find them funny and im sure others do and if they don’t then luvs u all
You should IMO say that you think this is funny when posting them. Without any extra text (i.e. just posting it) comes across as you endorsing it. That's how I see it.
The Aspie Toker wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:13 pm
Ok so my memes are not liked , sorry , it just saves me time from typing but u can scroll past and I personally find them funny and im sure others do and if they don’t then luvs u all
You should IMO say that you think this is funny when posting them. Without any extra text (i.e. just posting it) comes across as you endorsing it. That's how I see it.
lol Aspie I’ve not got to explain anything to anyone it’s called freedom of speech
These users thanked the author Mrs Beefheart for the post (total 2):
wutang (Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:25 pm) • Josh (Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:12 pm)

User avatar
Keeno
Site Admin
GR Points: 3,607.34 
Posts: 12393
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:11 pm
Has thanked: 3268 times
Been thanked: 6675 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Keeno »

Locked for a min. Will update shortly.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 5):
KD (Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:29 pm) • GMO (Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:39 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:03 pm) • Josh (Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:06 pm) • Bulls (Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:01 pm)
It's nice to be nice :Stoned:

Locked

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”