Pipe write off to celebrate the day happy birthday Keeno

The competitions in this section are all completed and no longer active.
camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Re: Pipe write off to celebrate the day happy birthday Keeno

Post by camkush »

Momma bear wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:58 pm
Got one more day y’all get your stories on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
come on now yall
Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

Point 5
Respected Member

Post by Point 5 »

One day, about 30ish years ago, an angel named Gabriel appeared to a young woman named Mary and told her that she would soon give birth to the savior and he would save their people from their dealers.
9 monthslater, some shepherds were in a field, keeping watch over their flocks of sheep. An angel appeared to them and told them that the Savior was born. The shepherds hurried and found Keeno in the manger, just as the angel told them. After they had seen Keeno, they spread the news and everyone who heard was in wonder.

Sometime later, three wise men from other forums saw a star in the sky. A very bright star appeared in the sky and it started moving and decided to follow the star. They happened to cross a place called Judea. A man named Herod was the King of Judea. Herod called the wise men to a meeting. He came to know about Keeno and wanted the three wise men to provide information about him. Again, they followed the star. The star was directly above the stable and disappeared. All of them went inside the stable and saw keeno. They all bowed to the child. They brought Keeno gifts of coco, many seeds and some of the finest big Macs.

That night, while everyone was sleeping, one of the wise men had a dream. He heard a voice saying not to go back to that King. The next day, they took a different route home. King Herod lied when he told the wise men he wanted to worship Keeno. He was afraid and thought he would replace him. He didn’t understand that Keeno would grow up to be God’s king of green, not King of Cash Cropping. King Herod was waiting for the three wise men. He decided to send his gang members and ordered them to kill all the boy children below the age of two.

Back at keenos his dad had a dream. He heard a voice in his dream saying him to flee as King Herod was looking out to kill Keeno. The next morning, keenos dad took Mary and keeno to live where they would be safe from Herod. Keeno and his parents stayed until Herod had died, and then they returned to to set up GROWROOM420!

and that my friends is how this place started.
These users thanked the author Point 5 for the post (total 2):
FX (Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:59 pm) • Josh (Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:18 am)
Whoever said the best things in life are free blatantly grew their own pot
:puff puff:

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

Ok this is a hard one to judge all the stories where amazing! Thank you everyone forget joining it the next pipe will be going out soon so keep your eyes open for it!
Congrats Cam you’re our winner of the GR420 pipe. If you could send me your address please sir
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post:
camkush (Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:19 pm)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

Momma bear wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:01 pm
Ok this is a hard one to judge all the stories where amazing! Thank you everyone forget joining it the next pipe will be going out soon so keep your eyes open for it!
Congrats Cam you’re our winner of the GR420 pipe. If you could send me your address please sir
Wow. Umm its so unexpected wow
So geeze thanks everyone for the support. Id like to thank Keeno especially for the inspiration and of course i gotta add Mrs. Kliendshimt from 5th grade for forcing me to write my short stories in the hallway instead around other kids i could possibly bother. GR420 forever and thanks Keeno for everything. You’re amazing bro! Momma B thank you for this ima smoke like tommy chong from that thing
These users thanked the author camkush for the post (total 2):
FX (Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:17 am) • Sage (Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:05 am)

Point 5
Respected Member

Post by Point 5 »

Congrats cam!!!

Return to “Completed Random Competitions”