Interviewing UK Cannabis Lawyers - share your questions!

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Re: Interviewing UK Cannabis Lawyers - share your questions!

Post by Captain Beefheart »

Aye ask them from me how much bird I'd get for shitting on the grass in parliament square at 3 am on a smoggy morning

great googly moogly!

These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 9):
Guest (Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:22 pm) • Treetrunk (Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:40 pm) • Minty (Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:30 pm) • KD (Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:57 pm) • grownnotflown420 (Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:02 pm) • Norseman (Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:05 am) • abseedyofficial (Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:54 am) • FX (Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:05 pm) • Terry_Flanagan1 (Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:11 am)

Post by Guest »

Captain Beefheart wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:15 pm
Aye ask them from me how much bird I'd get for shitting on the grass in parliament square at 3 am on a smoggy morning

great googly moogly!
I don't think I'v e laughed this hard in years! :lol: :lol: :lol: :thanks:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 4):
Minty (Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:30 pm) • KD (Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:56 pm) • Norseman (Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:05 am) • abseedyofficial (Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:54 am)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

I’d like to know how the government get away with keeping cannabis illegal, when they allow it to be grown legally and sold for medicine, surely in a court of law it’s a breach of our human rights for the government to prosecute us for growing our own medicine, yet it goes on legally by their chums!

:bang head: :bang head: :suicide:
These users thanked the author IMO for the post (total 7):
Inactive account (Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:55 pm) • Minty (Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:30 pm) • KD (Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:57 pm) • Guest (Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:05 am) • abseedyofficial (Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:54 am) • FX (Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:06 pm) • Terry_Flanagan1 (Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:12 am)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

IMO wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:53 pm
I’d like to know how the government get away with keeping cannabis illegal, when they allow it to be grown legally and sold for medicine, surely in a court of law it’s a breach of our human rights for the government to prosecute us for growing our own medicine, yet it goes on legally by their chums!

Yeah, I second this. That's a question every grower needs to know an answer for, although I reckon they'll say you can grow your own if you get a license. Like that's gonna happen eh
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
abseedyofficial (Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:54 am)

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

Yeah this thought came to my the other day when I heard another license has been given out in the uk, it does not make any good sense anymore, I mean if you are going to have if illegal and maintain it has no therapeutic benefit and is dangerous that’s one thing, but this current situation is an absolute joke, this matter needs taking up with a proper Hunan rights court and I don’t think they have a leg to stand on.
Meanwhile I went into my local shop and I looked at all the different alcohols on the shelf you can legally get fkd up on :wtf: 🤯
These users thanked the author IMO for the post (total 2):
KD (Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:27 am) • abseedyofficial (Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:56 am)

Norseman
Known User

Post by Norseman »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:55 pm
I'll be bang on it like a car bonnet!
Like a fly on shit :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry mate, couldn't resist that one.
These users thanked the author Norseman for the post:
abseedyofficial (Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:56 am)
In the Silence lies the Power

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

IMO wrote:Yeah this thought came to my the other day when I heard another license has been given out in the uk, it does not make any good sense anymore, I mean if you are going to have if illegal and maintain it has no therapeutic benefit and is dangerous that’s one thing, but this current situation is an absolute joke, this matter needs taking up with a proper Hunan rights court and I don’t think they have a leg to stand on.
Meanwhile I went into my local shop and I looked at all the different alcohols on the shelf you can legally get fkd up on :wtf:
That right there is what winds me up. I live in a tourist resort sp yoou can imagine the carnage created by booze here. I had kidney stones a few years back and the nurse ternding to me asked how much I drink a week. I said nothing causee I dont drink other than special occasions n she replied "but you're British, they all drink" Kinda racist but I realised the bad rep we have with other Europeans due to alcohol that day. You dont see stoners being sick in the street or fighting random strangers. Only thing a stoner wants to fight is his/her way into a bag of crisps innit. They also say the NHS is fucked and needs more money but if they legalised weed for personal use and people could grow their own or visit a dispensary, the tax off that alone would save the nhs with change to spare I reckon.

No matter what the law says, I'll never stop growing my own meds, nor will I causee harm to anyone, steal from anyone to get my fix or be sick or violent in public
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
abseedyofficial (Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:56 am)

Post by Guest »

IMO wrote:

The law is each to their own isn't it?

I followed a person i knew was a cop all the way home. 45 through a 30, 55 through 50 speed cameras, so obviously been tipped off that they don't work!

I always say, follow your own set of morales and if you're respectful and calm about things then kama sorts the rest out.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 3):
IMO (Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:53 am) • KD (Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:11 am) • abseedyofficial (Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:56 am)

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:07 am
IMO wrote:

The law is each to their own isn't it?

I followed a person i knew was a cop all the way home. 45 through a 30, 55 through 50 speed cameras, so obviously been tipped off that they don't work!

I always say, follow your own set of morales and if you're respectful and calm about things then kama sorts the rest out.
Yeah I agree man this is how I live my life 👍
These users thanked the author IMO for the post (total 2):
KD (Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:11 am) • Guest (Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:06 pm)

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

KrazyDave wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:35 am
IMO wrote:Yeah this thought came to my the other day when I heard another license has been given out in the uk, it does not make any good sense anymore, I mean if you are going to have if illegal and maintain it has no therapeutic benefit and is dangerous that’s one thing, but this current situation is an absolute joke, this matter needs taking up with a proper Hunan rights court and I don’t think they have a leg to stand on.
Meanwhile I went into my local shop and I looked at all the different alcohols on the shelf you can legally get fkd up on :wtf:
That right there is what winds me up. I live in a tourist resort sp yoou can imagine the carnage created by booze here. I had kidney stones a few years back and the nurse ternding to me asked how much I drink a week. I said nothing causee I dont drink other than special occasions n she replied "but you're British, they all drink" Kinda racist but I realised the bad rep we have with other Europeans due to alcohol that day. You dont see stoners being sick in the street or fighting random strangers. Only thing a stoner wants to fight is his/her way into a bag of crisps innit. They also say the NHS is fucked and needs more money but if they legalised weed for personal use and people could grow their own or visit a dispensary, the tax off that alone would save the nhs with change to spare I reckon.

No matter what the law says, I'll never stop growing my own meds, nor will I causee harm to anyone, steal from anyone to get my fix or be sick or violent in public
I know man the British have a terrible reputation around the world for this very reason, Also think about all the health problems alcohol use causes, as you say fights etc a&b visits plus long term problems like diabetes etc. It’s a ridiculous unjustifiable position the governments of the world are in over this. Pisses me off and I would like answers.
These users thanked the author IMO for the post:
Guest (Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:07 pm)

Return to “A B Seedy”