Interviewing UK Cannabis Lawyers - share your questions!

KD
Known User

Re: Interviewing UK Cannabis Lawyers - share your questions!

Post by KD »

IMO wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:53 am
DIY.Rik wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:07 am
IMO wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:53 pm
I’d like to know how the government get away with keeping cannabis illegal, when they allow it to be grown legally and sold for medicine, surely in a court of law it’s a breach of our human rights for the government to prosecute us for growing our own medicine, yet it goes on legally by their chums!

:bang head: :bang head: :suicide:
The law is each to their own isn't it?

I followed a person i knew was a cop all the way home. 45 through a 30, 55 through 50 speed cameras, so obviously been tipped off that they don't work!

I always say, follow your own set of morales and if you're respectful and calm about things then kama sorts the rest out.
Yeah I agree man this is how I live my life 👍
I think thats a common thing with the vast majority of the stoner community.
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
IMO (Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:11 pm)

abseedyofficial

Post by abseedyofficial »

Chad.Westport wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:35 pm
Awesome for you!

My question would be about their thoughts on the UN easing up on Cannabis, international arrangements to import export etc. My main question would be how they feel about the Cannabis seed containing no THC and technically falling under hemp status, due to THC volume, how safe they feel about a company that shipped seeds internationally and domestically in countries with no legal Cannabis systems, but where hemp is allowed. How grey area is it and how solid is the defense to prosecution.
Awesome!! Thanks for this!

abseedyofficial

IMO wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:53 pm
I’d like to know how the government get away with keeping cannabis illegal, when they allow it to be grown legally and sold for medicine, surely in a court of law it’s a breach of our human rights for the government to prosecute us for growing our own medicine, yet it goes on legally by their chums!

:bang head: :bang head: :suicide:
We will definitely discuss this! It's crazy how we're the largest exporter of medical cannabis in the world yet they shut down the petitions citing cannabis has no medicinal properties :bang head:
These users thanked the author abseedyofficial for the post (total 2):
IMO (Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:10 pm) • Guest (Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:07 pm)

Post by Guest »

@KrazyDave I had the same from the French when over there. Total lack of understanding that not everyone is a lager lout :lol:

Each to their own but we should all have self respect, maybe something that is lacking for a lot of Brits? Jeez, is this really the country I live in.

Time to stand up and make a change me thinks.
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

FX
Known User

Post by FX »

I would like to know how the goverment can say it's okay to give me morphine long term, with all the longterm health issues associated with it but prevent me from growing a plant that actually helps more with my pain.
Isn't it agaisnt my human rights to insist I use a drug that has proven, harmful effects, both in the short and long term when there is an effective alternative that had none of these issues?
These users thanked the author FX for the post (total 2):
IMO (Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:26 pm) • Terry_Flanagan1 (Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:38 pm)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:10 pm
@KrazyDave I had the same from the French when over there. Total lack of understanding that not everyone is a lager lout :lol:

Each to their own but we should all have self respect, maybe something that is lacking for a lot of Brits? Jeez, is this really the country I live in.

Time to stand up and make a change me thinks.
It's embarrassing at times mate. Working in bars, I've seen all sorts and I just cringe at being linked with these people. It's like the people that come here, leave their respect and sense of common decency at home and think the laws don't apply to them. Even the state they leave their tables in is disgusting. I'd hate to go for a meal with the majority of the customers I've served at tables. Barflies tend to be sound though. Had some of my best nights in work all down to the people around the bar so they're not all bad but I still find it shocking some of the things I've witnessed
These users thanked the author KD for the post (total 3):
IMO (Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:27 pm) • abseedyofficial (Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:20 pm) • Guest (Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:42 pm)

abseedyofficial

fibrosux wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:13 pm
I would like to know how the goverment can say it's okay to give me morphine long term, with all the longterm health issues associated with it but prevent me from growing a plant that actually helps more with my pain.
Isn't it agaisnt my human rights to insist I use a drug that has proven, harmful effects, both in the short and long term when there is an effective alternative that had none of these issues?
We will definitely speak to them about this! You should check out our podcast with Dr Michele Ross - we spoke about this with her too! Will link it below!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0gw0Ut ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]

FX
Known User

Post by FX »

abseedyofficial wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:23 pm

We will definitely speak to them about this! You should check out our podcast with Dr Michele Ross - we spoke about this with her too! Will link it below!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0gw0Ut ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]
Thanks for that, just watched it, very interesting but would appreciate links to more information on some of the claims she made
These users thanked the author FX for the post:
abseedyofficial (Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:44 am)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:23 pm
Captain Beefheart wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:15 pm
Aye ask them from me how much bird I'd get for shitting on the grass in parliament square at 3 am on a smoggy morning

great googly moogly!
I don't think I'v e laughed this hard in years! :lol: :lol: :lol: :thanks:
well rik bach god bless Hughie Walker ennit. :puff puff:
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post:
Guest (Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:07 pm)

Wayne36
Known User

Post by Wayne36 »

Just curious if someone uses for medicinal and goes to the uk or other illegal places are they allowed to use even if its medicinal but illegal .... you would think but maybe some places are more strick than others

Return to “A B Seedy”