Large quotes are now scrollable

Our resident dev experts very own corner of the forum. A place to find Mintys mods and workloads.
WhIpLaSh

Re: Large quotes are now scrollable

Post by WhIpLaSh »

Minty wrote:
WhIpLaSh wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:35 pm
Ignore this...I tried it on tapa. Must focus more
What does it do on Tapa?
Ferkall.

@Minty ?
These users thanked the author WhIpLaSh for the post:
Minty (Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:00 pm)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

@WhIpLaSh Can you try manually entering the mention tags e.g. Image
These users thanked the author Minty for the post:
WhIpLaSh (Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:05 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

tapatalk uses its own set of permissions and features, 90% of the sites features are not available through tapatalk. even images posted with tapatalk are hosted with tapatalk. i always recommend people to get used to the mobile version of the site if they only use mobile. the site works fine on mobile and has so many more features than on tapatalk.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:
WhIpLaSh (Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:06 pm)

WhIpLaSh

Post by WhIpLaSh »

Minty wrote:[mention]WhIpLaSh[/mention] Can you try manually entering the mention tags e.g. Image
Sure thing.

[mention] Minty [/mention]

That's not tedious AT all!
GMO (Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:08 pm)

WhIpLaSh

Post by WhIpLaSh »

Keeno wrote:tapatalk uses its own set of permissions and features, 90% of the sites features are not available through tapatalk. even images posted with tapatalk are hosted with tapatalk. i always recommend people to get used to the mobile version of the site if they only use mobile. the site works fine on mobile and has so many more features than on tapatalk.
Fair enough. I'll give it a crack
Keeno (Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:07 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:07 pm
Keeno wrote:tapatalk uses its own set of permissions and features, 90% of the sites features are not available through tapatalk. even images posted with tapatalk are hosted with tapatalk. i always recommend people to get used to the mobile version of the site if they only use mobile. the site works fine on mobile and has so many more features than on tapatalk.
Fair play mate. I know tapatalk has been around for a long time and many are used to it but it has its issues at times and we have zero say or control over them. If it went down which others have all your images would be lost as well. We will be looking at our own alternatives in time but for now i honestly recommend the forum mobile version for mobiles. Similar hosting sites/apps like tapa have also overnight made it very expensive to use full features or host images. I assure you the forum is good to go on mobile and you will find a lot more features to play with.
WhIpLaSh (Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:12 pm)

WhIpLaSh

Post by WhIpLaSh »

Keeno wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:10 pm
Fair play mate. I know tapatalk has been around for a long time and many are used to it but it has its issues at times and we have zero say or control over them. If it went down which others have all your images would be lost as well. We will be looking at our own alternatives in time but for now i honestly recommend the forum mobile version for mobiles. Similar hosting sites/apps like tapa have also overnight made it very expensive to use full features or host images. I assure you the forum is good to go on mobile and you will find a lot more features to play with.
Yeah, I understand the reasoning behind it. I'm just a lazy fecker. Having said that, this is my first post via the mobile site. Woop. Do I get a badge/medal/blowie? πŸ˜ƒ

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:13 pm
Yeah, I understand the reasoning behind it. I'm just a lazy fecker. Having said that, this is my first post via the mobile site. Woop. Do I get a badge/medal/blowie? πŸ˜ƒ
Be careful what you ask for, Nanook will be round in his mankini πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ
WhIpLaSh (Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:34 pm)

WhIpLaSh

Post by WhIpLaSh »

Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:34 pm

So you're saying there's a chance! πŸ₯³

While we're talking about forum features, is there any way to turn the interstitial page off when you thank someone? Could see that being a real pain in the ass, but I'm just being a pedant...just a thought?
These users thanked the author WhIpLaSh for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:37 pm) • Minty (Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:15 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:36 pm
Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:34 pm

So you're saying there's a chance! πŸ₯³

While we're talking about forum features, is there any way to turn the interstitial page off when you thank someone? Could see that being a real pain in the ass, but I'm just being a pedant...just a thought?
This has come up before. Ill raise it on the tech page for Minty to put his nerdness to.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 2):
WhIpLaSh (Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:38 pm) • Minty (Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:15 pm)

Return to β€œMintys Nerdy Corner”