Signatures

Our resident dev experts very own corner of the forum. A place to find Mintys mods and workloads.
KD
Known User

Re: Signatures

Post by KD »

Anonymiss wrote: ↑
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:31 am
KD wrote: ↑
Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:08 pm
It worked on the green circle. That's where I pinched the idea from
You should have asked me for my code ;)
Well if it isn't the legend herself! How've you been Missy? Hope you're well mate 😁
These users thanked the author KD for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:14 pm) • Anonymiss (Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:28 pm)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Anonymiss

Post by Anonymiss »

Keeno wrote: ↑
Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:48 am
What a pleasure to see your username here @Anonymiss. I hope you are well. Genuinely put a smile on my face to see your name pop up in my notifications. Make yourself at home and if you meed any help with the place let me know.
It's nice to be here :) I figured it was time to pop in for a look around and maybe poke a few ribs ;)
Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:47 pm
Well if it isn't the legend herself! How've you been Missy? Hope you're well mate 😁
Perhaps less of a legend than a never-ending story - Quite what kind of story I leave to the reader to decide ;)

Doing OK here thanks and trying to keep busy. Not too much going on at the moment but hopefully things'll pick up.

Hope things are good with you too :)
These users thanked the author Anonymiss for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:13 pm) • KD (Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:50 am)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:12 pm
What a pleasure to see your username here @Anonymiss. I hope you are well. Genuinely put a smile on my face to see your name pop up in my notifications. Make yourself at home and if you meed any help with the place let me know.
It's nice to be here :) I figured it was time to pop in for a look around and maybe poke a few ribs ;)
Perhaps less of a legend than a never-ending story - Quite what kind of story I leave to the reader to decide ;)

Doing OK here thanks and trying to keep busy. Not too much going on at the moment but hopefully things'll pick up.

You are more than welcome to have a look around. You probably won't remember but when I was just starting out many, many years ago, you was one of the first people to reply to a topic I created on another forum. Mad how long some people have been rubbing shoulders in these online communities.

I hope you enjoy the place.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 3):
flip (Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:48 am) • Anonymiss (Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:28 pm) • Budgie (Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:50 pm)

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

1+: initial proposal makes a lot of sense to me too!
Vaporist of Borg.

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:12 pm

Nothing lasts forever. Not even bad times. Keep your chin up yeah. Hope to see you around here more Missy. Its always been a pleasure to have you around :)
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
Anonymiss (Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:28 pm)

Anonymiss

Post by Anonymiss »

Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:22 pm
You are more than welcome to have a look around. You probably won't remember but when I was just starting out many, many years ago, you was one of the first people to reply to a topic I created on another forum. Mad how long some people have been rubbing shoulders in these online communities.

I can't say I remember the post or reply but I'm guessing it was at THCT which was definitely a long time ago. There are names that have been around longer than me though :)

And yep, it's a nice place you've got here (once the ads are turned off!)
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:52 am
Nothing lasts forever. Not even bad times. Keep your chin up yeah. Hope to see you around here more Missy. Its always been a pleasure to have you around :)
I'm working on forever!

Things are OK overall, just not very exciting at the moment.
These users thanked the author Anonymiss for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:11 pm) • KD (Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:00 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:25 pm
Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:22 pm

I can't say I remember the post or reply but I'm guessing it was at THCT which was definitely a long time ago. There are names that have been around longer than me though :)

And yep, it's a nice place you've got here (once the ads are turned off!)
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:52 am
I'm working on forever!

Things are OK overall, just not very exciting at the moment.
We are a little ad heavy but everything we get from them goes back into the members, via the points store thousands of seeds a year and 10's of grow lights. Have a look at the points system and you will see why we have a few ads and sponsors. So any active member here should ever need to buy seeds again.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 3):
KD (Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:00 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:35 am) • Budgie (Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:51 pm)

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:08 pm
So any active member here should ever need to buy seeds again.
I'll be buying some from The Vault soon. Seen some strains I like.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post:
Keeno (Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:49 am)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Return to β€œMintys Nerdy Corner”