New kit links. Shipping from 21/10/20

GHO is a supplier of organic soil amendments and stimulants.
GHO

New kit links. Shipping from 21/10/20

Post by GHO »

Evening all, just dropping the page link for the new living soil and amendment kits on the site. As mentioned they will be shipping from Wednesday 21/10/20

Prices:

Living soil kit: multiples of 25L £17.50 as is or £19.49 with granulated Humic and Fulvic acids in the correct amounts. The humic/fulvic granules are taken from the best Humalite deposits available rather than cheap Leonardite deposits and is omri listed material.

Re-amendment Kit £6.65 per kilo. Contains Neem meal, Seaweed meal, Greensand, Black Soldier Fly Frass (higher in chitin content and protein than mealworm frass and with more stable calcium and phosphorus levels), Gypsum and fine Oystershell.

We've decided not to add humic and fulvic to the re-amendment kit as we feel that doing so removes the ability to assess whether the amendments are doing their job in your grow. For the same reason we've made humic/fulvic an option rather than automatically including it in the soil kit.

We appreciate that being able to buy the soil with the correct amount of HA as an option might be helpful for anyone who isn't (yet) a budding soil geek. But I think personally I'd prefer to apply these separately as it gives more control and capacity to examine what is actually working than having it included.

Both kits can be found at https://www.greenhandorganic.com/buy-no ... arter-kits

And as mentioned will be shipping from the 21st.
Any questions please give me a nudge via pm or info@greenhandorganic.com
These users thanked the author GHO for the post (total 2):
Guest (Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:33 am) • seymore_budz (Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:04 pm)

Re: New kit links. Shipping from 21/10/20

Post by Guest »

GHO wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:47 pm
Evening all, just dropping the page link for the new living soil and amendment kits on the site. As mentioned they will be shipping from Wednesday 21/10/20

Prices:

Living soil kit: multiples of 25L £17.50 as is or £19.49 with granulated Humic and Fulvic acids in the correct amounts. The humic/fulvic granules are taken from the best Humalite deposits available rather than cheap Leonardite deposits and is omri listed material.

Re-amendment Kit £6.65 per kilo. Contains Neem meal, Seaweed meal, Greensand, Black Soldier Fly Frass (higher in chitin content and protein than mealworm frass and with more stable calcium and phosphorus levels), Gypsum and fine Oystershell.

We've decided not to add humic and fulvic to the re-amendment kit as we feel that doing so removes the ability to assess whether the amendments are doing their job in your grow. For the same reason we've made humic/fulvic an option rather than automatically including it in the soil kit.

We appreciate that being able to buy the soil with the correct amount of HA as an option might be helpful for anyone who isn't (yet) a budding soil geek. But I think personally I'd prefer to apply these separately as it gives more control and capacity to examine what is actually working than having it included.

Both kits can be found at https://www.greenhandorganic.com/buy-no ... arter-kits

Already looked into this @GHO I was reading through it last night. Looks good.

Would I be right in assuming that the kit comes in 1 bag all mixed together?

I will get an order in soon a promise :lol: I'll be re potting in the next few weeks.

Have you ever come across diatomaceous earth? I've had some broad mites and looking for ways to prevent and/or treat in future. Seems to be a local garden has them, I think I've had them before and not noticed :suicide:
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

GHO

Post by GHO »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:38 am
GHO wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:47 pm

Prices:

Already looked into this @GHO I was reading through it last night. Looks good.

Would I be right in assuming that the kit comes in 1 bag all mixed together?

I will get an order in soon a promise :lol: I'll be re potting in the next few weeks.

Have you ever come across diatomaceous earth? I've had some broad mites and looking for ways to prevent and/or treat in future. Seems to be a local garden has them, I think I've had them before and not noticed :suicide:
No mate it's a bag of castings, bag of sphagnum, bag of bw hulls, pack bokashi, and a pouch of amendments and you mix up yourself.
I have heard of de. I believe is reasonably effective against mites but if you want to be sure then it's worth investing in something that will eat them for you. Probably a different species of mite. After this grow get your kit clean and if you're using fabric pots bin them.
These users thanked the author GHO for the post:
Guest (Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:30 pm)

TTL
Known User

Post by TTL »

This is cool stuff GHO! I’m excited to see some grows in your kits.
These users thanked the author TTL for the post (total 2):
Guest (Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:30 pm) • GHO (Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:11 pm)

Post by Guest »

TTL wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:17 pm
Mine next grow is hopefully going to be all GHO

Can't wait 👍🏻
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
TTL (Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:35 pm) • GHO (Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:17 pm)

GHO

Post by GHO »

TTL wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:17 pm
Thanks TTL, I am too. It's been a slow build-up to the kits and I'm not expecting to set the world alight with them. But I'm hoping that the lengths I've gone to for quality materials will give people a decent way to grow healthy and happy plants.
These users thanked the author GHO for the post (total 3):
TTL (Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:22 pm) • Marcus (Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:25 pm) • Guest (Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:43 pm)

Return to “GHO's Organic Corner”