What I've got going with GHO gear

GHO is a supplier of organic soil amendments and stimulants.

Re: What I've got going with GHO gear

Post by Guest »

The "paying attention" needs some work though. I should have noticed i hate broad mites πŸ™ˆ lol
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
The Supreme Weeder (Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:29 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Philzon   Vape4Ever
The Supreme Weeder

Post by The Supreme Weeder »

Aphids are my curse mate. I hate them.

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author The Supreme Weeder for the post:
Guest (Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:55 pm)
I haven't been this excited since my last rocket test!

The Supreme Weeder

These girls are flying now. A while till they're ready for the chopImageImageImageImageImage

These users thanked the author The Supreme Weeder for the post (total 5):
TTL (Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:47 pm) • Marcus (Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:40 pm) • Guest (Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:14 pm) • Josh (Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:28 pm) • Ukbudz (Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:20 am)

Post by Guest »

The Supreme Weeder wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:15 pm
These girls are flying now. A while till they're ready for the chopImageImageImageImageImage

Cool 😎 man, they're budding away nicely πŸ‘Œ
The Supreme Weeder (Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:54 pm)

Post by Guest »

Giving me confidence in the GHO stuff @The Supreme Weeder

The Supreme Weeder

Marcus wrote:Hi Kim-Dong-Uhhhhhhnnnnnnnghhhhhhh. (did I pronounce it correcry?)

They look spot on dude. :oik!:

They had nowt but water since the off? Or did you amend it at some point?

That leaf looks like the plants had a fuck tonne of grub but not burnt. :oik!: I likey!

ANyway, keep up the good work. Don;t execute too many of your people this weekend for catching the corona. :oik!:
Hi Marcus, top dress of malt barley about every ten days, a bit of fulvic, a bit of aloe every few days it's the big picture really. You can 'do' water only and your plants will grow but you can also spend a bit of time and love with the extras and do better. I do a small re-amendment half way through but really that takes a couple of weeks to get in and you may get away without it depending on how hungry your plants are. Just keep an eye out for Def's (haven't had any) and if you want to be sure add a cup or two of either castings or amendments. This is my third or fourth run with the same strain over a span of maybe 9 months using just gho stuff and a little perlite as when this started he was waiting on the hulls. It's working well.
Next run with the scxgc beans will be adding in the other bits he's either recently added or is about to add and watch what that does.
But I've a spare tent for the grow off and I'll be popping two tubs in that with a run of the mill led and something I've not grown before for some variety.

I'll try not to kill any comrades for a few weeks, but it's just so much fun starving them or making them fight honey badgers.

These users thanked the author The Supreme Weeder for the post (total 3):
Marcus (Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:55 pm) • Guest (Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:11 am) • B.G. (Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:42 pm)

The Supreme Weeder

DIY.Rik wrote:Giving me confidence in the GHO stuff [mention]The Supreme Weeder[/mention]
Tbf the results speak for themselves. It's decent gear, I don't go anywhere else. Big pots tho bro, that's what it's all about and treating your plants like ladies, make sure there's everything they need when they want it. Don't make them wait

These users thanked the author The Supreme Weeder for the post (total 2):
Guest (Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:13 am) • Josh (Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:30 pm)

Post by Guest »

Yeah it's having the energy for me mate @The Supreme Weeder I get a lot of fatigue due to some shit condition I have, so I left mine to get hungry, got lazy and didn't listen to what they were telling me. They've recovered after some much love now, the terpenes coming off them now is incredible.

Yours look amazing though and I'm going to look into the aloe, I did before but must have forgot to start adding it in.

I need to start keeping a more stringent diary of my feeds too. So I'm going to be strict with myself there and start getting some heavier returns πŸ˜€
The Supreme Weeder (Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:28 am)

The Supreme Weeder

The watering schedule kills me hence delving into sips next. I think people look at soil and just want to use water and that's it but, you get out what you put in. I've a lot of time for aloe, humates (humic and fulvic), and seaweed foliar. Between those and good use of amendments, castings, and microbes you can get great results.

Guest (Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:30 am)

The Supreme Weeder

DIY.Rik wrote:Yeah it's having the energy for me mate [mention]The Supreme Weeder[/mention] I get a lot of fatigue due to some shit condition I have, so I left mine to get hungry, got lazy and didn't listen to what they were telling me. They've recovered after some much love now, the terpenes coming off them now is incredible.

Yours look amazing though and I'm going to look into the aloe, I did before but must have forgot to start adding it in.

I need to start keeping a more stringent diary of my feeds too. So I'm going to be strict with myself there and start getting some heavier returns
Thinking on mate, if you go that pond liner route I was on about that'll mean a lot less work for you and you can spend a bit more time chillaxing. Does the good stuff hep with your condition?

Guest (Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:37 am)

Return to β€œGHO's Organic Corner”