Green Hand Organic Grow Off!

GHO is a supplier of organic soil amendments and stimulants.
FX
Known User

Re: Green Hand Organic Grow Off!

Post by FX »

I'd like to enter this as well if i have time, popped some seeds and have been looking at the stuff on gho's site
These users thanked the author FX for the post (total 2):
GMO (Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:43 pm) • Guest (Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:56 pm)

TheCloudyChef

Post by TheCloudyChef »

Watching this thread closely as I'm awaiting the day I can move over, looks amazing guys!!!!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

GHO

Post by GHO »

fibrosux wrote:I'd like to enter this as well if i have time, popped some seeds and have been looking at the stuff on gho's site
Don't forget to enter code GROWROOM10 where it says add voucher buddy.
These users thanked the author GHO for the post (total 3):
FX (Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:28 pm) • GMO (Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:05 pm) • Guest (Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:59 pm)

GHO

Post by GHO »

Something I'd like to point out for everyone running their first pot of soil for the growoff or just in general.
The soil kit is based around sphagnum peat moss, this has strong water retention properties. If you're making the switch from Coco; where watering is concerned be cautious and build it up slowly as time goes on. Little and often would be a guide line but get your finger in the pot, feel the bottom of the pot, all those things you learned when you first started out with a bag of soil and a bottle of whatever back in the day. If you imagine a scale of 1-10 with 1 being bone dry and ten being drenched aim for 3 or 4. Just south of damp...
Once you've sussed that the soil will do the rest for you. Occasional top dress when needed and bio-stimulants if you fancy it.
These users thanked the author GHO for the post (total 8):
FX (Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:49 pm) • GMO (Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:06 pm) • The Irishman (Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:22 pm) • Guest (Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:58 pm) • TheCloudyChef (Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:58 pm) • Josh (Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:48 am) • Tictok (Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:06 am) • sybarite (Sat May 01, 2021 1:24 am)

Post by Guest »

fibrosux wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:40 pm
I'd like to enter this as well if i have time, popped some seeds and have been looking at the stuff on gho's site
Come on @fibrosux have a go :-) Thre more the merrier :oik!: :rock:
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Post by Guest »

GHO wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:29 pm
Something I'd like to point out for everyone running their first pot of soil for the growoff or just in general.
The soil kit is based around sphagnum peat moss, this has strong water retention properties. If you're making the switch from Coco; where watering is concerned be cautious and build it up slowly as time goes on. Little and often would be a guide line but get your finger in the pot, feel the bottom of the pot, all those things you learned when you first started out with a bag of soil and a bottle of whatever back in the day. If you imagine a scale of 1-10 with 1 being bone dry and ten being drenched aim for 3 or 4. Just south of damp...
Once you've sussed that the soil will do the rest for you. Occasional top dress when needed and bio-stimulants if you fancy it.
I found a moisture meter helped me calibrate my finger in :lol:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
GHO (Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:12 pm) • GMO (Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:04 pm)

Post by Guest »

My Blue Forest Berry has been flipped to 12/12 now.

I will upload some pictures when she starts changing more, on the stretch etc.....

Also can I enter my other GHO grows @Keeno ??? How are yours coming on too...?

I have two others, one ready for the chop soon, so she is looking very frosty :dance:
Keeno (Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:01 pm) • GMO (Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:04 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:00 pm
My Blue Forest Berry has been flipped to 12/12 now.

I will upload some pictures when she starts changing more, on the stretch etc.....

Also can I enter my other GHO grows @Keeno ??? How are yours coming on too...?

I have two others, one ready for the chop soon, so she is looking very frosty :dance:
Yes mate, enter anything you like in living soil. My soil is still cooking away. Seeds will get germed later this week.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:
GMO (Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:04 pm)

Post by Guest »

Keeno wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:02 pm
Yes mate, enter anything you like in living soil. My soil is still cooking away. Seeds will get germed later this week.
In that case, here we go :dance:

This Sweet Cheese is coming aloing very nice, not blowing my own trumpet here either, but I have never had a frosting like this before, I am thinkinh it is down to the excellent supplies off @GHO :rock:

Also......

My Rainbow Candy. This is now a beast of a plant. She did start slowing down a little, but now starting to show some trichome production so I am well happy with that.
I was only giving 1.5L with the sprayer, but the medium was drying out too quickly. I started giving 2L on top per day and yesterday she had a big 5L bottle, which is now holding in the moss lovely as my moisture meter shows.

Lovely Jubbly.

:barmy: :dance: :barmy:
GMO (Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:31 pm) • 2-Scoops (Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:15 pm)

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:24 pm

3 seeds have gone in, hopefully I will get them all to pop, if not I have 2 spare, or I will throw an auto in there with it. Just go with the flow man. This is the world of growing and anything could happen :lol:

My soil has been watered in and I have added some biochar with it. The normal green compost from what I had left around xmas, when I was planting my big 50L in the other tent. This mix will fill the bottom of my .6M tent. I will then let the fems veg out, if all 3 survive I will only grow them small and flip them fairly early. Get a little mini forest :lol: all supported from the same soil pot and the same mycelium network, microbiome and available nutrients, which will be an interesting test.
@Keeno will have to look at it as I cannot look into other galleries.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post:
Guest (Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:14 pm)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Return to “GHO's Organic Corner”