Re: Thank You!

Post by Guest »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:53 pm
DIY.Rik wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:47 pm
The Aspie Toker wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:41 pm
I tried to be here as much as I could, but had to go shopping. I cleared out an aisle in ASDA when I had a coughing fit and brought up a load of phlegm.
I did that a few weeks back, bacterial chest infection.

Instead of getting annoyed I suppose its best to laugh it off.

Some sniggers off people gaaaah :lol:
I took the wife and her mother to the hospital the other week. I dropped them off and picked them up later as I cannot wear a mask. (They both did.)
Within a few hours of being home, the wife's health dropped dramatically, then my health started to drop. Both ended up with pleurisy, but somehow affected the wife worse than me. There seems to be a nasty bacterial chest infection bug going round.

Seeing that the wife hasn't left the house in months, and her mother has only left the house once (spending 2 weeks in hospital due to breaking her hip) since before the first lockdown. The only place the wife could have picked it up from was the hospital.
This sounds like what I had after being in and out our local Hospital for a few weeks prior.

It's knocked me right out!!!! Depression coming back amongst feeling the most drained I've felt in years.

Maybe that's what it is then.

Get well soon from me....
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:05 pm) • Keeno (Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:24 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:05 pm
The Aspie Toker wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:53 pm
DIY.Rik wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:47 pm

I did that a few weeks back, bacterial chest infection.

Instead of getting annoyed I suppose its best to laugh it off.

Some sniggers off people gaaaah :lol:
I took the wife and her mother to the hospital the other week. I dropped them off and picked them up later as I cannot wear a mask. (They both did.)
Within a few hours of being home, the wife's health dropped dramatically, then my health started to drop. Both ended up with pleurisy, but somehow affected the wife worse than me. There seems to be a nasty bacterial chest infection bug going round.

Seeing that the wife hasn't left the house in months, and her mother has only left the house once (spending 2 weeks in hospital due to breaking her hip) since before the first lockdown. The only place the wife could have picked it up from was the hospital.
This sounds like what I had after being in and out our local Hospital for a few weeks prior.

It's knocked me right out!!!! Depression coming back amongst feeling the most drained I've felt in years.

Maybe that's what it is then.

Get well soon from me....
Thanks, mate. I hope your health has improved since then.

The last time I had a chest infection was about 9 years or so ago. I had 4 in one year. By the 3rd one my GP gave me antibiotics in advance in case I came down again with it - which I did a few months later. My lungs never recovered from that, even though I was diagnosed with COPD 11 years prior.

Since that awful year of infections, I've never shared a spliff with anyone, which I think has helped me avoid such things for so long.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post (total 2):
Guest (Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:17 pm) • Keeno (Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:24 pm)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Rawreefer
Grow Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Rawreefer »

Thanks for the evening and for what everyone done to achieve it...must brush up on my keyboard skills....
These users thanked the author Rawreefer for the post (total 3):
Guest (Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:19 pm) • Keeno (Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:24 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:33 pm)

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

Chad.Westport wrote:My personal highlight, was hearing Kbag sing the beegees :rock:

Thank you GR420, Keeno and everyone involved for a fun night of laughs, entertainment, great tunes and a ton of contests.

Sending you healing vibes Mrs Beefheart :harvest: :harvest:
righttttt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post:
Guest (Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:33 pm)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”