Keeno
Site Admin

Re: 1000 Seed Delivery

Post by Keeno »

RichardP. wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:28 pm
RichardP. wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:02 pm
OK, I have a question: how do you deliver seeds to regions where marijuana is not legalized?
You also write that some varieties are available to you, but this is not enough. Such stores do not attract me very much.
I recently saw a discount coupon on the sfweekly website at some store that sells marijuana seeds. First, I decided to study this store and it turned out that there were a considerable number of reviews, which I indeed got acquainted with. The information was really plentiful, and I was satisfied with the service and quality of the seeds. By the way, the discount coupon really works.
Hello @RichardP.. We are not a store. We get given seeds from our sponsors or I buy them in bulk to be given to our forum members. Everything we have is free to our members in prizes or promotions on the forum. Nothing about GR420 is a business or makes money. Our aim is to give our members the tools to grow and for them to do so for as little as possible. We give out thousands of seeds a year and a grow light a week for this reason.

As for getting seeds into countries not canna friendly we have had very few packs not make it through and as its a free prize/gift members from hard to get seed countries understand if 1 pack goes missing that's just the way things are. In all my years shipping seeds I've had under 10 packs not make it through.

I removed the link from your post.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 3):
FX (Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:13 pm) • Wake_n_bake73 (Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:19 pm) • Guest (Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:36 am)

The.leeds.connect

Post by The.leeds.connect »

That's awesome , gunner hav to try them out 😜

Wake_n_bake73

Post by Wake_n_bake73 »

That is a beautiful sight 😍😍 🙏🙏
:roll: :Stoned: :roll:

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”