November monthly madness Day 10........Caption This

Over 200 competitions a year from SeedStockers!
Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Re: November monthly madness Day 10........Caption This

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

Chad.Westport wrote:Keeno said he was going to sort this one and the previous one out. Should be on it soon I imagine, but it sucks posts were removed. Kind of hard to judge when there is no picture for reference. But I'll just put it out there, I think I won this week again :lol:
Evening im sure it’s being sorted it’s on the list , sorry but the list is long as u can imagine with all the comps we sort out but I’ll defo get onto it tonite

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

We are going to have to leave this one as the pictures are gone. One of the team will replace the days these comps were running.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:
Mrs Beefheart (Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:00 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Chad.Westport wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:08 pm
Hold up @Keeno I was the winner from the first week - does that still count or am I ass out?
Any previous winners will be on Mini G's winners list.

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Chad.Westport wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:20 pm
I looked quickly and don't see it, is there a place I can check @Mini-G-Star winner list? Sorry to take your time, was excited to be declared the weekly winner by Elijahgrows, who is now nowhere to be seen. I did post up a thanks and got a congrats in the Nov. 3rd thread even though the mods post is now gone.

Thanks for the contest and the assistance, I know you likely have other things of importance on your mind.
Eli isn't about atm but all topics are recorded. Mini G goes and makes her list at the end of the month in the mod section at which point I sort prizes and post a winners list for that month which serves as a packing list as well. This is what is posted in the announcement section once the months over.

Norseman
Known User

Post by Norseman »

@Keeno This was the pic for this comp as far as i remember.
These users thanked the author Norseman for the post:
MrNice (Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:44 pm)
In the Silence lies the Power

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

If you won a different caption comp , you will be on the list , the only competition affected is this one thank you all for your patience

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Chad.Westport wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:26 pm
Yeah, that was the picture from this Nov. 10 contest Norseman.

Keeno wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:47 pm
Chad.Westport wrote:
I looked quickly and don't see it, is there a place I can check @Mini-G-Star winner list? Sorry to take your time, was excited to be declared the weekly winner by Elijahgrows, who is now nowhere to be seen. I did post up a thanks and got a congrats in the Nov. 3rd thread even though the mods post is now gone.

Thanks for the contest and the assistance, I know you likely have other things of importance on your mind.
Eli isn't about atm but all topics are recorded. Mini G goes and makes her list at the end of the month in the mod section at which point I sort prizes and post a winners list for that month which serves as a packing list as well. This is what is posted in the announcement section once the months over.
I guess I keep my fingers crossed to see if I am on the list at the end of the month? :Stoned:
You dont need to keep your fingers crossed. Its the way its been done since we launched the 50+ competitions a month for lockdown. There has never been a list updated through the month on the open forum. In the 1st week of the month I post a winners list, been doing that since spring. I dont understand the issue?
MrNice (Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:30 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Chad.Westport wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:13 pm
@Keeno no issue man, thank you for your time on a stupid problem. @Mrs Beefheart explained it for me. I appreciate your effort and continual work managing so many contests. They are fun..... for us ;)
Wasn't having a go, just confused. Its already time consuming for the ones sorting winners so we now do it at the end of the month. I then post everything for that month as most will win multiple through the month.

If I come across shitty I apologise.
Mrs Beefheart (Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:17 pm)

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

Chad.Westport wrote:[mention]Keeno[/mention] no issue man, thank you for your time on a stupid problem. [mention]Mrs Beefheart[/mention] explained it for me. I appreciate your effort and continual work managing so many contests. They are fun..... for us ;)
No worries hun happy days

Mini-G-Star
Respected Member

Post by Mini-G-Star »

Chad.Westport wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:26 pm
Yeah, that was the picture from this Nov. 10 contest Norseman.

Keeno wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:47 pm
Chad.Westport wrote:

I guess I keep my fingers crossed to see if I am on the list at the end of the month? :Stoned:
Please be assured if you have won a comp you will be in my list. I am very careful to get all winners
"It's not about how hard you can hit; it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward."

Return to “SeedStockers Competitions”