Poker Tournament Sunday 1st Nov

Over 200 competitions a year from SeedStockers!
Sage
Respected Member

Re: Poker Tournament Sunday 1st Nov

Post by Sage »

uncleT wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:38 pm
sageridder wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:13 pm
It started as just a bit of fun, then the league came into play with a BONUS of a prize at the end. Never was meant as a weekly comp, I haven't been able to play in a while due to personal obligations of late but prefer it the way it was before a weekly prize. There are a ton of other ways to win seeds what other site is as generous between seeds, tents, and lights as this.
Hey I am not saying the site is not generous with other comps and the anniversary prizes were insanely cool.

But I dont see any other comp here where ppl compete just for fun, I mean we have a caption this and another comp for the best caption this and a few other formats, if you want to play for fun you should be able to play at anytime but if you turn into a league it is just natural to expect a prize. Specially given the time commitment to complete a league.

Tbh I didnt try the format before so I am a bit biased! But good to know others here prefer the old format :puff puff:
Didn't think you were hope it didn't come across as that. no harm no foul.
These users thanked the author Sage for the post (total 2):
Inactive account (Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:16 am) • olmacca (Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:04 am)
Anyone that has time for drama is not gardening enough.

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
uncleT

Post by uncleT »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:12 am
uncleT wrote:
sageridder wrote:
It started as just a bit of fun, then the league came into play with a BONUS of a prize at the end. Never was meant as a weekly comp, I haven't been able to play in a while due to personal obligations of late but prefer it the way it was before a weekly prize. There are a ton of other ways to win seeds what other site is as generous between seeds, tents, and lights as this.
Hey I am not saying the site is not generous with other comps and the anniversary prizes were insanely cool.

But I dont see any other comp here where ppl compete just for fun, I mean we have a caption this and another comp for the best caption this and a few other formats, if you want to play for fun you should be able to play at anytime but if you turn into a league it is just natural to expect a prize. Specially given the time commitment to complete a league.

Tbh I didnt try the format before so I am a bit biased! But good to know others here prefer the old format :puff puff:
the poker table is always there if you want to play for fun in case u didn know , you can always give a shout in chat if you fancy a game anytime I’m sure there b a couple of members around would like a game on the spur of the moment
Cool, that is good to know, I did wonder if it was possible but thought had to be set by an admin. Anyhow, I have you to thank you to get me back into poker :) after so many years without playing! :) A tad bit disappointed about the change but will consider the new league.
These users thanked the author uncleT for the post (total 2):
Inactive account (Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:31 am) • olmacca (Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:04 am)

uncleT

Post by uncleT »

sageridder wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:13 am
uncleT wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:38 pm
sageridder wrote:

Didn't think you were hope it didn't come across as that. no harm no foul.
No worries :)
These users thanked the author uncleT for the post (total 2):
Inactive account (Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:31 am) • olmacca (Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:04 am)

olmacca

Post by olmacca »

uncleT wrote:No worries :)
Bro it will be what will be! Vape a fat one and practice! Because I will not let go of that champ belt I've been holding for 3 weeks now! who wants to Challenge?

The future is brighter when we stand together...

These users thanked the author olmacca for the post:
Inactive account (Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:43 am)

olmacca

Post by olmacca »

Mrs Beefheart wrote: Yes sometimes ppl can’t play every week that’s just life hun , we only started poker for a bit of light fun nothing serious , as for the prize changing I feel it would b unfair to put a big prize , we have so many on offer as it is
Not even gonna lie, would love to see some of them Humboldt Seeds, Cannarado, or Flavour Chasers up for grabs at the end of a 6 games tournament!

My dad always told me, you are free to dream...

Inactive account (Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:43 am)

olmacca

Post by olmacca »

sageridder wrote:what other site is as generous between seeds, tents, and lights as this.
I keep reading this! Like is some badge of honour! Bro go check my Instagram please! I've won more prizes this weekend than 3 months in GR420

Inactive account (Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:00 pm)

Sage
Respected Member

Post by Sage »

olmacca wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:50 am
sageridder wrote:what other site is as generous between seeds, tents, and lights as this.
I keep reading this! Like is some badge of honour! Bro go check my Instagram please! I've won more prizes this weekend than 3 months in GR420

I am proud of what this site offers both in prizes and beyond. I guess you and I are here for different reasons then, congrats on your winnings. :clap:
These users thanked the author Sage for the post (total 2):
Inactive account (Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:00 pm) • Elijah Growz (Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:06 pm)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

New thread will be up later
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
Elijah Growz (Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:06 pm)

Point 5
Respected Member

Post by Point 5 »

olmacca wrote:

I'm sorry but please stop this now.

You win alot on insta and fair play to you for putting the effort in.

Just this comment alone make it look like you are only after prizes. I'm sure this isnt the case but when looking at your posts they are mainly in comps and not in the growing area.

On this forum we dont keep when we are sent and in some cases we have added to prizes out of our own pockets. Many forums dont run the comps we do and if they do they are asking for postage costs, we dont do that either.

TBH anyone asking for bigger prizes when there are already bigger prizes out there to be won seems rude.
These users thanked the author Point 5 for the post (total 3):
Inactive account (Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:04 pm) • Elijah Growz (Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:07 pm) • Sage (Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:19 pm)
Whoever said the best things in life are free blatantly grew their own pot
:puff puff:

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

olmacca wrote:

Its not a badge of honour mate. We are proud that we are able to do what we do. It takes a lot of work and a lot of money to keep it going. Your average forum or similar site will hold a few competitions a month. We hold at least 50. Ive never seen a similar site do 5 grow lights a year, we are attempting to give the members 60. We do this by not making a penny for many hours work a day, the site makes nothing, the team nothing. Everything we get plus thousands of pounds a year out of the teams pockets go into keeping the stuff going out. Most similar sites are businesses and make a lot, they still don't do 10% of what we do a year. The comps are here to enjoy. If the person hosting them wants to run them a certain way then people can choose to enjoy them or not enjoy them.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 5):
Inactive account (Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:04 pm) • Point 5 (Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:06 pm) • Elijah Growz (Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:08 pm) • Sage (Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:18 pm) • flip (Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:20 pm)

Return to “SeedStockers Competitions”