Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

ph meter WHAT YOU GOT

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use

Re: ph meter WHAT YOU GOT

Post by Guest »

fibrosux wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:43 pm
I use pH paper strips lol, cheap and accurate!
Fair play man. I have just finished using some as a back up or to double check the pen.
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

slimsantana wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:44 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:58 pm
One of these https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PH-Meter-LCD ... %3A2334524 ive had 2 of same in 5 or 6 years, i dropped otherr in my tank, they certainly aren`t water proof i do know that, works a treat fuck slinging £50 to £100 on summink that i can get at this price does same jobby and just as accurate.

Iff your gonna spend that much Milwauke is said a top brand from your neck of woods. https://milwaukeeinstruments.com/tests/ph/:)

i have a box full of the yellow ones imo ther trash last me a week or 2 if am lucky

will look into the milwauke

cheers buddy
Ive had about 4 or 5 in near on 20 years growing more or less constantly and a few of them broke because it was my fault, the other ones the glass globe dried up so i needed new, 1 of those 5 was a rebranded costly one that was still made in China like most if not all others are, it roughly lasted same as the cheapo ones, lesson learned so i went and and bought another cheapo, but yes i really can`t see point in spending fortunes on summink you can get same result from summink around £5 that lasts just as long. Same applies to my ec pen its first one i ever bought and only one ive ever bought that cost about same as my ph pen from China but much harder to break than ph pens and no glass globes to dry up, im pretty sure its only one ill ever own as well. Just my opinion though slim. 8-)
Last edited by 2-Scoops on Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
slimsantana (Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:21 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

slimsantana

Post by slimsantana »

you are porbly right its most likely me breaking the yellow one's my hope is coz the cost al take care of this one we shall see

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”