Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

my shed set up..

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
bigbadbillybob
Known User

my shed set up..

Post by bigbadbillybob »

Hello again, im whoring out my set up in the hope of winning a light, and why not eh?

|My shed is about 2 metres by about 2.5, but its got shelves and stacking units in it, so i only had room for a 1.2 tent.

TENT - MY tent is one of green qubes finest GQ 120s, these are simply the best tents on the market, end of story, awesome vents zips that zip without sticking stitching with no pin holes, thick materials and thick poles, its the bollox
LIGHTS- lights are a mixture. i run one of the invisible sun 272r LEDS and one a loaner from Nanook, a invisible sun 240w quantum board , older one. the new one out performs the old, and has the added far right and IR spectrum lights. its fookin great, id love anotherr one, so i could give Nooker his back..... i was hoping just to run these, but had to add a HPS to get the heat levels up.
HPS Light, - its a lumii digita 250/400/600watter. ive been through most ballasts for hps and lumiis are pretty damned good.

FANS_ extract fan is an RVK, 8 inch, run off my DIY variac controller, it works great, i can dim it down or ramp it up depending on temps/ RH. these fans are bulletproof, not the quietest, but work really well, ive never had one fail in dozens of years growing....
FILTER- Its a carboair 50/200 which has a 50mm bed and is 200mm or 8 inch to suit the filter. it has 2 hanging hooks which is the best idea for filters ive seen and no one elses has them- the fools these make hanging them a breeze.
DUCT - i use RAM ducting the plastic covered stuff, non insulated from the tent to the silencer, then insulated from silencer to outside

SILENCER- this is a cheapo from bay, but works fine, quieting down the fan so you cant hear anything outside the tent.

Grow set up- its 4 No. totes (37 litre ones) which have 2 golf ball airstones per tote, run off a hailea ACO2730 pump. 200mm net pots, gold label hydroton,
And thats about it

Now fingers crossed that LED is mine bwaaahhhaaahaaaa
These users thanked the author bigbadbillybob for the post (total 9):
Treetrunk (Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:25 pm) • flip (Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:26 pm) • FX (Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:30 pm) • Wizard (Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:42 pm) • TTL (Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:27 pm) • Nanook (Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:40 pm) • Hydro (Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:51 pm) • Sage (Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:44 pm) • PaleoCannabica (Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:09 am)

Philzon   Vape4Ever
Treetrunk
Respected Member

Re: my shed set up..

Post by Treetrunk »

Looks brilliant what strain you growing?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

TTL
Known User

Post by TTL »

Cool stuff bbbb!

Hydro
Known User

Post by Hydro »

Nice 1 bbbb great setup , your not running a chiller either how’s the temps for your water m8 ?

bigbadbillybob
Known User

Post by bigbadbillybob »

water temps are actually too cold mate, im just running individual bubblers, the LEDS are too efficient, and the HPS addition still only heats the room to 24/25, but the water is about 17 which is too cold really, it would be better at 19 but what cann i do. i suppose its higher dissolved oxygen levels at lower temps might be beneficial, but the plants roots generally preffer a bit of warmth, and thrive more at 19 degrees.

strains are dinafem automatics, one white widow xxl and 3 critical autos.

its actually a 9730 air pump too - not 2730, doh....
These users thanked the author bigbadbillybob for the post (total 2):
TTL (Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:59 pm) • Treetrunk (Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:34 pm)

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”