Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Rik's New Perpetual Grow Set Up

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use

Rik's New Perpetual Grow Set Up

Post by Guest »

Hey Growers and all,

After recently running out of the stash from my white widow grow, I had to get the thinking cap on and expand the Rik's growing empire.

After having a house move put on hold my primary plans resulted in being abolished, so I had to think of a way to get more weight more often.

I have squeezed in 3 tents (the 3rd dry tent is on a list to order), in a small space. Got it all ready, I am just awaiting a new light to go in the biggest flower tent and I'm most of the way there.

My little hidy hove, of which has become less of a temporary thing, bit like the eifel tower! Didn't mean it to be this permanent, but needs must as thinghs are running dry for any other supply for me, I have 2 Euforia Auto plant's from Dutch Passion of which have just started to stretch out and flower. These I suspect won't get much chance to cure! lol These are in x2 8L fabric pots and due to be swapped into 12L pots as soon as my medium comes into stock and I can re amend to help them pack on the weight (left it a little long really, damn delivery and my poor planning lol) Euforia is meant to be a super sativa dominant yet relaxes and relieves anxiety, perfect for my needs and I remember distintively at coffee shop Little in Amsterdam enjoying this strain, in fact I'm sure I had a little trip that evening. Oh well I will soon find out hopefully :dance:

I then have 2 Banana Blaze which are a splended bit of Afghan Genetics, I have tested the Auto which is crossed with mazar. Just finished last nuggets of that tonight and it's a typical heavy type. Just my thing to send me off at night! These will go into 20L pots! Yes 20L as that will give plenty for new root growth space and big juicy bud growth. I have started LST and plan to use a scrog to help me start learning to train them, I will need something to help lean them up, well, in the hope of. Even if it ends up as much of a support net rather than a scrog, as long as I'm learning about it as I go. I can then design and choose a good space where I can get all around the tent in my next grow area i.e. our next house. This area training for full scrog may be difficult. Someone enlightened me of being able to get around the tent for full access, which helps for training, something I hadn't considered.

Anyway, with all this on the way I will get a couple of good diaries going seperately and use this thread to update my current grow space and then my design and build, when I finally move house. Just need my new TS1000 which is in the post. I can then seperate the autos and start repotting etc....

Busy, busy and more busy but it's hopefully paying off and by xmas I shall have a full production line so I will never run out again nor rely on street weed again!

Oh and also, I intend to order a Rhino inline fan with built in auto control, for my dry tent. Also I'll be after a small 1L dehumidfier. Any opinions and suggestions please feel free to comment.

Happy growing and thanks for reading.

Rik

:Stoned: :bye:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 4):
MrNice (Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:10 pm) • kbag (Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:10 pm) • GMO (Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:55 am) • Josh (Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:22 am)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Re: Rik's New Perpetual Grow Set Up

Post by Guest »

What is behind that bigger tent door.

Then this is where my dry tent will be. Just a .4M small little 1.4M high mini. Just squeezes in that space next to all my (now tidyer, previously mentioned by someone on here) electrics and cables:

Then my old .6M tent there has the box on the floor with filter ready:

These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
kbag (Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:11 pm)

Post by Guest »

My .6M will be my veg/germination and auto grow area.

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

let the growtation begin!!!!

sick set up dude
These users thanked the author GMO for the post:
Josh (Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:22 am)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”