Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Diy halo rings

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
Josh
GR420 Leg End

Re: Diy halo rings

Post by Josh »

Nomoli wrote:I've been using these for nearly 4 weeks now and their working lovely mate :oik!:
Sweet you end up doing anything differently? I found that I needed a lot more water pressure than I originally thought for the rings to function properly

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Philzon   Vape4Ever
Nom
Known User

Post by Nom »

Instead of the screws for legs i used some wooden skewers from the kitchen draw, shortened them and staked them into the pot apart from that its the same mate. I started with a 1000 lph pump which was noisy as hell, then tried a 500 lph pump and it still comes out at a good rate so stuck with that for now. I really should measure the flow rate properly, but I've just been leaving the timer on for 15 minutes and I'm getting a good run off

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Nomoli wrote:Instead of the screws for legs i used some wooden skewers from the kitchen draw, shortened them and staked them into the pot apart from that its the same mate. I started with a 1000 lph pump which was noisy as hell, then tried a 500 lph pump and it still comes out at a good rate so stuck with that for now. I really should measure the flow rate properly, but I've just been leaving the timer on for 15 minutes and I'm getting a good run off
Awesome, good stuff Nomoli

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

To the Video app.php/vblog/josh/25/241
To the Video app.php/vblog/josh/25/242

just re-posting the vid links, I noticed the original ones were no longer working :rock: anybody know why videos load so slow on the site? I might start storing my diy vids on the gr420 youtube instead

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”