Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

TS3000 watt per sq ft

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
Sique

TS3000 watt per sq ft

Post by Sique »

I was curious what you guys think, about to buy a tent for this light and I am interested in your thoughts on 4x4 28.125 watts per sq ft versus 3x3 at 50 watts per sq ft. I know there is a rule a thumb going around LED 25-35 watts per sq ft and 50w for HPS / MH etc. I know it has to do a lot more with par / lumens / moles per day. Wanted to just start a conversation and see where it goes!

Thanks growmies :Stoned:

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: TS3000 watt per sq ft

Post by 2-Scoops »

If it`s the Mars led quantum lights your talking about then yes they look really nice lights at a very fair price too they deffo look to be some of best lights coming out of China that`being being ready built atmo. Don`t fall for the 3000w scam bit of info its summink Chinese love doing and its only done to decieve growers look at the actual power draw of light coming from plug, that`s the tru wattage, they are sneaky gits. If you look they dont actually puts watts but 3000w very deceptive on their part.

Other lights makers from China like Spiderfarmer & Bava which are both quantum similar to the ts3000w led but made with Samsung diodes and meanwell drivers. Im not too sure of parts used in the ts3000 quantum light but the Samsung and meanwell drivers are some of best in industry being used on quantum board lighting atmo so it maybe an idea taking a look at both these mentioned firstly before deciding.

China made Philzon also look to do some decent led made with cree cobs and also a mix of 10 watt diodes they look pretty decent specs too.
Last edited by 2-Scoops on Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Ive just looked and the actual draw is 450w so his sums are correct.
They seem to use meanwell drivers etc and are ready made looking, but I would be tempted to look at other brands tbh.
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Nom
Known User

Post by Nom »

The invisible sun boards are pretty dam good mate

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”