Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Invisible Sun ISH3R and seedlings

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
Tictok
Known User

Re: Invisible Sun ISH3R and seedlings

Post by Tictok »

grumpygrower wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:19 pm
Forgot to say it could be the seaweed you're spraying thats making one stretch. Seaweed contains Gibberellins.

https://www.cellmax.eu/the-benefits-of- ... rtilizers/

Ah, that's a new one on me, thank you. Maybe I should lay off it and just stick to water spray.

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

Tictok wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:48 pm
grumpygrower wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:24 pm
What one do you think have light stress Tiktok? I don't think that either do tbf. Just out of curiosity, what's the temp at the bottom of your tent where those seedlings are?
Temps are ok, around 21c, they max out at around 25 and the lowest has been 18 in the night which is a tad low I think.

I thought the babies might have had light stress, but they only popped up this morning (it's the first pic above), then insecurity came in and I got worried about the northern light that's just a week old.

To be fair logic is telling me the NL should be fine because the sunset sherbet is the tallest of them all and it's been fine since I cranked the light down (I have high hopes for this one, it's a lovely strain).

The babies being in larger pots are obviously closer to the light but I've got it max distance away and dimmed to the lowest so I was worried about them.
They all look fine too me buddy. Looking green and healthy. And they don't look like they're stretched either. I'd say chill and watch the magic happen :)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

Tictok wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:50 pm
grumpygrower wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:19 pm
Forgot to say it could be the seaweed you're spraying thats making one stretch. Seaweed contains Gibberellins.

https://www.cellmax.eu/the-benefits-of- ... rtilizers/

Ah, that's a new one on me, thank you. Maybe I should lay off it and just stick to water spray.
I wouldn't spray them with anything for the time being. Start the kelp foliar again when they're about 6 nodes high. When they're that young, they're still full of goodies from the seed.

Tictok
Known User

Post by Tictok »

Thanks so much, really appreciate the advice. It's those gems that are so easily missed.

I'm in this for the long game so anything I can learn while I'm in the newbie stage is much appreciated.

Tictok
Known User

Post by Tictok »

Turns out I had nothing to worry about. At 70cm height and the lowest setting the seedlings loved it, I've turned it up and they are soaking it up.
I've moved the NL and the Sherbet into their mother tent with the Kingbo 300w blurple (actually want slower growth with these while the autos finish under the ISH3R).

Some pics;
Auto broiklyn sunrise Seedlings;

NL and Sherbet in mother tent;

I've got another NL seedling popped (it was a mistake, before I realised I'd finally sussed out how not to kill seeds!). It was stretching under the blurple at the height I had it so I've chucked that under the ISH3R to get it back in track. If it grows it will be too many plants for the space I have so I'll have to do something creative with it.

So what's the take away..... Grumpygrower was right, should have stopped all the fussing/over thinking and just let the magic happen!

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”