Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Secret Jardin Monkey Fan Clip

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
Josh
GR420 Leg End

Re: Secret Jardin Monkey Fan Clip

Post by Josh »

grumpygrower wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:55 pm
Neilw420 wrote:I’m finding my monkey fans don’t seem to stay up where they are put, they seem to ride down the pole slowly
They should come with different size pole adapters, I've personally never had this issue. Maybe your tent has odd sized poles?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
Same, mine is abour 1 year old and it only moves when I move it. There are two gripes with it after living with it for a year. 1) it could do with a couple more power settings. The lowest setting is pretty powerful. 2) the hinge on the fan is shite and sometimes I go in the room to find it pointing towards the ceiling.
Towards the ceiling?? Your fan defies gravity bro?

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

integrajosh wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:20 pm
grumpygrower wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:55 pm
They should come with different size pole adapters, I've personally never had this issue. Maybe your tent has odd sized poles?

Same, mine is abour 1 year old and it only moves when I move it. There are two gripes with it after living with it for a year. 1) it could do with a couple more power settings. The lowest setting is pretty powerful. 2) the hinge on the fan is shite and sometimes I go in the room to find it pointing towards the ceiling.

Hehehe now that would be a cool fan :) na the monkey fan I have gor pivots up and down.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

grumpygrower wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
grumpygrower wrote: Same, mine is abour 1 year old and it only moves when I move it. There are two gripes with it after living with it for a year. 1) it could do with a couple more power settings. The lowest setting is pretty powerful. 2) the hinge on the fan is shite and sometimes I go in the room to find it pointing towards the ceiling.

Hehehe now that would be a cool fan :) na the monkey fan I have gor pivots up and down.

Oh damn! You got the big boy
My small one rests on the pole, so it can't point up unfortunately
I have turned it upside down, still works but it ended up going out a month later so I think it's hard on the motor or something

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

integrajosh wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:26 pm
grumpygrower wrote:
integrajosh wrote:

Heard that a few times in my life lol I should of got the smaller one as this is way too powerful for my 1m2 tent. I have it blast away in the void between the tent and lights and it's powerful enough to make the plants dance with the air bouncing off the mylar.

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

grumpygrower wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
grumpygrower wrote: Hehehe now that would be a cool fan :) na the monkey fan I have gor pivots up and down.

Heard that a few times in my life lol I should of got the smaller one as this is way too powerful for my 1m2 tent. I have it blast away in the void between the tent and lights and it's powerful enough to make the plants dance with the air bouncing off the mylar.
How long has it lasted you so far? My small ones going on 2 years
Mixed reviews online though

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

integrajosh wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:35 pm
grumpygrower wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
How long has it lasted you so far? My small ones going on 2 years
Mixed reviews online though

It's a year old but still going strong. I clean and oil it ever so often as it collects dust and shit. I can't see it breaking anytime soon. I doubt they're much better quality than the cheapo ones but if you look after the cheapo ones they will last years too.

Gward20

Post by Gward20 »

I have got one in the post mate should be here in a few days. Will let you know what I think of it 👍

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Guys dont all your fans vibrate when their attached to the poles i hate unessery sound as my tent is in the same room i sleep
i hang mine off bungee ropes from the top of the tent so noise transmitted from fan body just a blowing sound from the fan

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

MrNice wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:07 pm
Guys dont all your fans vibrate when their attached to the poles i hate unessery sound as my tent is in the same room i sleep
i hang mine off bungee ropes from the top of the tent so noise transmitted from fan body just a blowing sound from the fan
Yup, mines noisey af! :)

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”