Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Autopots.

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
alfa2505
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Autopots.

Post by alfa2505 »

Hi, I'm coming towards the end of my current grow , I've been hand feeding daily but I'm looking for a little less graft on my next one.
Looking at Autopots and noticed they do two sizes. Can anyone recommend what's best , and if buying them is worth the investment.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: Autopots.

Post by GMO »

Hey buddy, have you looked into the Wilma system? Generally we would recommend steering clear of bottom feeding. With a similar investment a recirculating system might be a better option

translated from the bongo of the canna jungle

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

12 to 15 liter pots are more than ample, but make sure they are the single pots and not the doubles then you can spread them out as and when needs be. Tis a great system that produces lots of buds for minimal effort, no noise and no electricity are used.

Every feed is fresh as a daisy at correct N/P/K ratios said on bottles and it`s not recirculated round and round feeding plants whatever ratios of N/P/K, difference being chips n egg or steak, chips and egg lol, but seriously yes it`s a top system i`d use again any day of week for said reasons. So long as you don`t overfeed and run an ec around 1 to 1.2 in bloom your laughing all way mate.

The first system i ever used or was it nft, anyhow it were first or second automated system i tried . :)
Last edited by 2-Scoops on Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

jimmi2scoops wrote:12 to 15 liter pots are more than ample, but make sure they are the single pots and not the doubles then you can spread them out as and when needs be. Great system that produces lots of buds for minimal effort, noise and no electricity is used. The first system i ever used or was it nft, anyhow it were first or second automated system i tried :)
Can you pop over to reefer spins diary for me please. I think your input would be incredibly valuable

translated from the bongo of the canna jungle

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

jimmi2scoops wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:20 pm
12 to 15 liter pots are more than ample, but make sure they are the single pots and not the doubles then you can spread them out as and when needs be. Tis a great system that produces lots of buds for minimal effort, no noise and no electricity are used.

Every feed is fresh as a daisy at correct N/P/K ratios said on bottles and it`s not recirculated round and round feeding plants whatever ratios of N/P/K, difference being chips n egg or steak, chips and egg lol, but seriously yes it`s a top system i`d use again any day of week for said reasons. So long as you don`t overfeed and run an ec around 1 to 1.2 in bloom your laughing all way mate.

The first system i ever used or was it nft, anyhow it were first or second automated system i tried . :)
Save you searching :D

thanks ;)

first-grow-mephisto-sour-crack-2950

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Oh yes it`s deffo more a hydro system imho and ideal for 70/30 coco/perlite or coco/clayballs mix, soil/dirt is gonna stay soggy down low and it`s not gonna be able to dry out between fereds cus as soon as res empties it refills straight away so possible soggy root woes and ways. Also used it with small rockwool cubes and clayballs 50/50 mix to good effect :)
Last edited by 2-Scoops on Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

jimmi2scoops wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:43 pm
Oh yes it`s deffo more a hydro system imho and ideal for 70/30 coco/perlite or coco/clayballs mix, soil/dirt is gonna stay soggy down low and not ber able to dry out as the bottom fed res fills each time it empties so possible soggy root woes and ways. Also used it with small rockwool cubes and clayballs 50/50 mix to good effect :)
imma need pick your brain at some point buddy. i wont clog up this thread, but i have alot of questions :D

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

GMO wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:44 pm
jimmi2scoops wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:43 pm
Oh yes it`s deffo more a hydro system imho and ideal for 70/30 coco/perlite or coco/clayballs mix, soil/dirt is gonna stay soggy down low and not ber able to dry out as the bottom fed res fills each time it empties so possible soggy root woes and ways. Also used it with small rockwool cubes and clayballs 50/50 mix to good effect :)
imma need pick your brain at some point buddy. i wont clog up this thread, but i have alot of questions :D
If i can help out i will, just shout :)

Will go take a ganders in the link for you. :)

alfa2505
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by alfa2505 »

jimmi2scoops wrote:12 to 15 liter pots are more than ample, but make sure they are the single pots and not the doubles then you can spread them out as and when needs be. Tis a great system that produces lots of buds for minimal effort, no noise and no electricity are used.

Thanks for the information jimmi2scoops . Topman

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”