Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Torus Perfect PH

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
Nanook
Respected Member

Torus Perfect PH

Post by Nanook »

Well, I was looking at dosers and allsorts and I honestly HATE PH down with a passion. it wrecks everything it gets near!

I first saw this item a year or so ago when Bulls showed me it, forgot all about it and then GMO posted a pic from Spannabis so I decided to order one!

The first thing I noticed was it allows PH to drift - like 5.8-6.3 which is nice.
Secondly it claims no H2o2 required! SURELY NOT????
Third was you never need to change your res, just top up - again a VERY bold claim!

Heres the bumf - youl see it in my next diary once I setup a new groom :)

MAINTAIN PH IN THE OPTIMAL RANGE TO FACILITATE YOUR PLANTS GROWTH!

The perfectpH is a revolutionary pH stabilizer that automatically balances the pH of your hydroponics system, keeping it in the ideal range for optimal nutrient uptake.

Using next generation ionization technology, the perfectpH eliminates excess pH swing that inhibits plant growth and weakens the plants’ immune system. Eliminate chemical buffers, frequent reservoir changes, pests, wasted water and nutrients, and dramatically increase yields with the same technology used by NASA.

PH maintenance is an essential factor in any hydroponics setup. Without the plants being naturally rooted in the ground, excess alkalinity builds up in the system, creating a toxic environment for the plants. The perfectpH solves this by removing the positively-charged ions that cause this build up, creating the perfect pH environment for your plants.

The PerfectpH by torus hydro will allow you to leave your garden for longer without intervention; you won’t have to make special visits to check on the pH and add some pH down when the nutrient solution has drifted up.

The PerfectPH doesn’t just keep your ph stable either – It fluctuates across the optimal range, allowing plants to uptake all the nutrition they require for stunning results!

We supply 3 sizes that will suite all growers – whether you’ve got a single large tank or multiple smaller ones there will be a PH perfect to suite your garden. Make sure you purchase a ph perfect with a higher quoted tank volume than the volume of water your treating.

The science

perfectpH makes use of advanced ion exchange technology, proven by NASA to stabilize plant pH with no toxic effects, and to approximately double yield rates. (Purdue University, Department of Horticulture, West Lafayette, IN 47907-1165, United States - 1993)

In order for your plant’s roots to uptake the nutrients essential for growth, a slightly acidic to neutral pH range is required. When the pH travels outside of this zone you will experience “nutrient lockout” where the plants do not absorb the nutrients properly, stunting the plants growth and disrupting their immune systems.

Plant roots in the earth’s soil can naturally buffer against problems such as excess alkalinity by dissipating a build-up of H+ ions into the ground. When they are taken out of this environment, such as with indoor hydroponic systems, this build-up of positive charged ions creates unstable conditions which veteran and amateur growers alike have likely experienced.

The Torus Hydro perfectpH captures and separates these harmful positive ions from concentrating in your mixture and provides the ideal atmosphere for growth.

Torus hydro ph perfect

How to use:

Simply drop into your reservoir and watch your plants thrive.

To keep Perfectph in working order, you need to refresh the powder inside the unit with the refreshing solution, which re-balances the unit’s chemistry.

The PerfectPh needs refreshing every 6 months to keep in working order

You must PH the solution to a suitable range first (around 6.0), the torus perfect PH will then maintain this level while giving a little bit of swing to facilitate nutrient uptake across the spectrum.

It works by removing H+ ions that get released into the nutrient solution by plant roots, if there are none of these H+ Ions, there will be no effect on the ph of the solution.

Due to the method of action, the torus ph perfect will not work In drain to waste hydro systems and only in re-circulation systems like flood and drain, NFT, Wilma e.t.c. since the torus ph needs to be in contact with the same nutrient solution that has passed over plant roots In order to perform effectively.

When used in the correct application the Torus PH Perfect is a strong product that can really reduce the number of maintenance checks needed each time you visit the garden.
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Lukeypoo
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Torus Perfect PH

Post by Lukeypoo »

How much did it set you back? I see a insta post from spanibis about this the other day funny enough

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

✌️Lukeypoo✌️

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Lukeypoo wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:46 pm
How much did it set you back? I see a insta post from spanibis about this the other day funny enough

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
£150 because I have a large res, the normal 140l is £100 and £30 to recharge whatever that entails via a liquid every 6 or so months.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Viz!!!! we keep missing each other, drop me a message mate :)

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Fingers crossed for you bro, but anything that says it will double my yield smells like bulshit to me

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

integrajosh wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:37 pm
Fingers crossed for you bro, but anything that says it will double my yield smells like bulshit to me

I suppose it would if you were growing without PH'ing... thats what I put it down to but I will be honest :) If its shit its shit lol - also GET YOUR 2L entry pics into the thread!

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Here I am talking shit, I'm out of ph down anyways so just bought the small torus

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Hahahahahaha seriously?????
2 testers is better than 1 :)

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Nanook of the north wrote:Hahahahahaha seriously?????
2 testers is better than 1 :)
About to pull the trigger and I saw on their website they have an inline edition now. According to them, there might be issues with the ph not being in correct range if the plant's roots aren't well established.

Unfortunately it's on back order for 2 weeks

Think I'll just go with the normal one, can't afford to wait that long. seedlings are growing quick!

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Viz wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:35 pm
Says it is not suitable for my method of growing...
Give them an email, maybe theres one coming out or a workround?

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”