Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

upgrading

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
Redz Medz
Known User

Re: upgrading

Post by Redz Medz »

Donks wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:36 pm
Yes Redz nice result mate. Green light from the mrs is always something to celebrate. Maybe write a list of what you have and intend on using and then the gaps can be filled in. How much is the new tent costing?
yes pal well happy. yields gonna be so much more il never run out lol.
yeah man do that unless i get an led hahaha then wont need to. think the tents 150 pal πŸ‘
REDZ MEDZ

Redz Medz
Known User

Post by Redz Medz »

Invisible_Sun_LED_UK wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:28 pm
Bulls wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:25 pm
In fact, for that size tent you can get a light from Invisble Sun and not change any of your extraction. In fact you can run a 5 inch extraction fan with passive intake and save even more on electricity.
that's true bulls but I didn't want to hijack the lads thread :lol:
no hijacking all good whatever i read on here means im learning something. 😁😁 so about these leds?.....

Redz Medz
Known User

Post by Redz Medz »

Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:13 pm
Redz Medz wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:48 pm
hi everyone.
I've been granted a special license by her up on high, to get a bigger grow tent after this run 😁😁😁

so ive found the perfect tent for what i need and allowed 🀣. which is D 90 X W 150 X H 200.
I want to run a 600w, will my 5" s vent still be ok for extraction?
also a 4" intake?

i plan on using the autopots but maybe not with coco this time as bull reckons they ain't the best combo.

so really just after things i may need when upgrading like best bulbs, mediums other must have nutes/additives etc.

thanks for reading 😁
where did you find that tent size, i was looking for one of them for freeaking ages
il find the link for you mate can't remember off hand. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Redz Medz
Known User

Post by Redz Medz »

Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:13 pm
Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:48 pm
hi everyone.
I've been granted a special license by her up on high, to get a bigger grow tent after this run 😁😁😁

so ive found the perfect tent for what i need and allowed 🀣. which is D 90 X W 150 X H 200.
I want to run a 600w, will my 5" s vent still be ok for extraction?
also a 4" intake?

i plan on using the autopots but maybe not with coco this time as bull reckons they ain't the best combo.

so really just after things i may need when upgrading like best bulbs, mediums other must have nutes/additives etc.

thanks for reading 😁
where did you find that tent size, i was looking for one of them for freeaking ages
here ya go mate https://www.hydroculture.co.uk/secret-j ... -grow-tent

Invisible Sun

Post by Invisible Sun »

Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:43 pm
Bulls wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:25 pm
In fact, for that size tent you can get a light from Invisble Sun and not change any of your extraction. In fact you can run a 5 inch extraction fan with passive intake and save even more on electricity.
no hijacking all good whatever i read on here means im learning something. 😁😁 so about these leds?.....
hi mate, check us out www.invisiblesunled.co.uk could sort you out a sweet diy rig which will be equal to 600w hps but draw about 300w. happy to help guide you if you do choose to go down the LED route.

also nice one for the tent link
For further information on our products please visit our website www.invisiblesunled.co.uk

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

Mon the leds! Mon the Invisible sun :puff puff:

Hobbit
Has thanked: 0

Post by Hobbit »

Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:03 pm

hi mate, check us out www.invisiblesunled.co.uk could sort you out a sweet diy rig which will be equal to 600w hps but draw about 300w. happy to help guide you if you do choose to go down the LED route.

This is what I find confusing about LEDS. How can you have a higher output of energy than you draw???

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Hobbit wrote:
no hijacking all good whatever i read on here means im learning something. so about these leds?.....

This is what I find confusing about LEDS. How can you have a higher output of energy than you draw???
Comparable par output maybe? Not sure myself

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Hobbit
Has thanked: 0

Post by Hobbit »

integrajosh wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:05 am
Hobbit wrote:

I may be missing something mate but energy is energy cant see how you can increase it and at the end of the day the recipe is, water +carbon dioxide + energy = photosynthesis.

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Hobbit wrote:
integrajosh wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:05 am
Hobbit wrote: This is what I find confusing about LEDS. How can you have a higher output of energy than you draw???

I may be missing something mate but energy is energy cant see how you can increase it and at the end of the day the recipe is, water +carbon dioxide + energy = photosynthesis.
Ya from all the research I've done I read that also.... I would love to do a side by side grow for invisible sun send me your 300 watt guys, I'll put it up against my 600 hps

Return to β€œGrow Room Designs & Equipment”