Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Rik's Sealed Groom In a Room

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use

Re: Rik's Sealed Groom In a Room

Post by Guest »

I have virtually completed now. As and when I have enough time I will update this with more detailing.

There will be a 4 inch vent in and vent out. I went for this size as uts the cheapest option. I will have a small inline 4 inch fan pulling fresh air from outside then a filter pulling air and cleaning it to push out into the rear/opposite side of my intake.

I have used up all of my foil insulation and had a little spare for the roof area just above where my tents will be. I then took this stuff.....:

....which is usually used for under floor insulation and heating projects, apart form I am using this for my roof! It has acoustic insulation properties too so all good πŸ‘

Also I purchased a big expanding foam bottle and filled every gap I could find to seal everything in.

I now need to clean and tidy, glue the DMP to the sides so no draughts get through around the floorings perimeter. Get all my stuff over and and stat popping seeds again! Then it's finding time I can stop the electric in there for one day and get and electrician in to sort a consumer unit into the garage. Then I will be cooking with Gas! Nice single sofa, little TV and stereo and I'm away

:dance: :barmy:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:07 pm) • flip (Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:15 am)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Damm rik thats some groom you got there :clap:
Im well gel :lol:
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post (total 2):
Guest (Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:21 pm) • duke (Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:52 pm)

Post by Guest »

MrNice wrote: ↑
Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:23 pm
:lol: Nice one Mr Nice πŸ‘ πŸ‘Œ

Wait for the microscopy area and then of course the chill out area which will have to have some media devices and a nice single sofa. :lol:

This should help stop all temp fluctuations so I'll be happy for the plants πŸͺ΄ 😊
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
duke (Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:52 pm) • MrNice (Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:42 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

DIY.Rik wrote: ↑
Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:56 am
I have virtually completed now. As and when I have enough time I will update this with more detailing.

There will be a 4 inch vent in and vent out. I went for this size as uts the cheapest option. I will have a small inline 4 inch fan pulling fresh air from outside then a filter pulling air and cleaning it to push out into the rear/opposite side of my intake.

I have used up all of my foil insulation and had a little spare for the roof area just above where my tents will be. I then took this stuff.....:

....which is usually used for under floor insulation and heating projects, apart form I am using this for my roof! It has acoustic insulation properties too so all good πŸ‘

Also I purchased a big expanding foam bottle and filled every gap I could find to seal everything in.

I now need to clean and tidy, glue the DMP to the sides so no draughts get through around the floorings perimeter. Get all my stuff over and and stat popping seeds again! Then it's finding time I can stop the electric in there for one day and get and electrician in to sort a consumer unit into the garage. Then I will be cooking with Gas! Nice single sofa, little TV and stereo and I'm away

That look the nuts mate πŸ‘Š. Nice tidy job. Can't wait to see it set up.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:
Guest (Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:23 am)

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

What a cool idea! Never even considered this as a possibility
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post:
Guest (Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:18 am)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:24 pm
MrNice wrote: ↑
Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:23 pm
:lol: Nice one Mr Nice πŸ‘ πŸ‘Œ

Wait for the microscopy area and then of course the chill out area which will have to have some media devices and a nice single sofa. :lol:

This should help stop all temp fluctuations so I'll be happy for the plants πŸͺ΄ 😊
LOl wen can i come round PARTY at riks :thanks: :dance: :dance: :dance: :rock: :lol:
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
Guest (Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:18 am)

Post by Guest »

Momma bear wrote: ↑
Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:07 pm
What a cool idea! Never even considered this as a possibility
I went rhough various idea's here on this project. I will bulletin all the idea I had so people can see clearly. I had a caravan idea but that wouldn't fit in very well but meant if I needed to move packing up would be an easier option. Also had a cold room idea which I was very keen on, but I imagined getting a 2nd hand fish cold room :lol: ....and it worked out as expensive anyway. All optiomns for people.

I steered from the origional plans but it helped me when organising everything.

Thanks @Momma bear
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Sage (Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:31 am)

Post by Guest »

Keeno wrote: ↑
Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:08 pm

Cheers Boss :-)

I have a few more ideas to fit it all in.

The idea here was to slowly feed the main room with enough air, although I reckon I may need to add another vent or two for this. Then clean any air coming out so smoking in there won't be smelt as much by folks walking past my abode. This also gives an extra step to help control the humidty and temps. I should be able to keep everything at optimum range then in each individual tent.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Keeno (Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:08 am)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:33 am
Keeno wrote: ↑
Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:08 pm

Cheers Boss :-)

I have a few more ideas to fit it all in.

The idea here was to slowly feed the main room with enough air, although I reckon I may need to add another vent or two for this. Then clean any air coming out so smoking in there won't be smelt as much by folks walking past my abode. This also gives an extra step to help control the humidty and temps. I should be able to keep everything at optimum range then in each individual tent.
I like it mate. Lot of thought and planning and that always pays of.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:
Guest (Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:27 am)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

Gonna b a cracker when that’s finished hun happy days for u
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
Guest (Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:11 pm)

Return to β€œGrow Room Designs & Equipment”