Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

New help on tent sizes choice for my room

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
FarmerGiles

Post by FarmerGiles »

I’ve been out the scene for about 5 years now and I know a bit but have also forgotten a lot more too :Stoned:.
I’ve just started x 6 seeds and all have popped currently in a small 70 x 65 clone tent but here’s my things my room is;

7’11 x 9’2

I’d prefer two tents
One for a mum and cuttings etc n veg
One for bloom.
Big enough bloom tent so I can keep it sealed and smells to a minimum especially when I have to get the mower out where I can sit in and not worry so much.

I used to be on a 5 week cycle before the next we’re finished so I’d like to continue this again.

I’m new to LED’s So need some light choices too and would prefer to do it ‘Nice not twice’ regarding buying equipment etc.

X 6 plants would be max and rather have nice big healthy plants than lots of little ones struggling for light space and the like.

Any help well appreciated on this probably exhausted question so sorry In advance.

These users thanked the author FarmerGiles for the post:
Wrh (Mon May 10, 2021 6:53 am)
‘Flying higher than The General Lee on a Saturday afternoon’ :barmy:

Nom
Known User

Re: New help on tent sizes choice for my room

Post by Nom »

IMO if your going LED then thats going to be the determining factor of what size tent your going to use, unless you have deeeeep pockets ofcourse.

Whats your budget?

FarmerGiles

Post by FarmerGiles »

Whats your budget?[/quote]
Enough but I’d really like to try and keep the electric bill as low as humanly possible.

Not about how many plants just manageable, healthy ones with room and a nice yield from each would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”