Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

My Loft Build.

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
wutang
Known User

Re: My Loft Build.

Post by wutang »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 8:10 pm
Keeno wrote:It was nice knowing you all, I'll doubt I'll last an hour....

I got a boooooo boooooo
Man up
Mrs B, this is man pain. The hardest pain of them all. You have to be a man to understand :barmy:
These users thanked the author wutang for the post (total 2):
Mrs Beefheart (Sun May 30, 2021 9:50 pm) • Guest (Mon May 31, 2021 9:34 am)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

@Keeno don't give up! The satisfaction of completing it is worth it. Well at least for me it was I never done a lot of DIY..but soon as I got my place its all about spending wisely and doing what you can, plus challenging yourself. I stopped at installing a new kitchen tap as it involved cutting copper to change to flexi pipes. But the first tap was crap, so ended up changing it myself as the pipe cutting was already done by plumber first time. I was scared of being over cautious and over tightening the compression gland and that can leak if it over done as it damages the copper..or so they say. yeah water I don't want to mess with haha.
These users thanked the author wutang for the post (total 3):
Keeno (Sun May 30, 2021 9:41 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Sun May 30, 2021 9:51 pm) • Guest (Mon May 31, 2021 9:35 am)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

wutang wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 8:51 pm
@Keeno don't give up! The satisfaction of completing it is worth it. Well at least for me it was I never done a lot of DIY..but soon as I got my place its all about spending wisely and doing what you can, plus challenging yourself. I stopped at installing a new kitchen tap as it involved cutting copper to change to flexi pipes. But the first tap was crap, so ended up changing it myself as the pipe cutting was already done by plumber first time. I was scared of being over cautious and over tightening the compression gland and that can leak if it over done as it damages the copper..or so they say. yeah water I don't want to mess with haha.
Im spurring off a water pipe later this week..... thats the bit im dreading.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:
wutang (Sun May 30, 2021 10:31 pm)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

Keeno wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 9:41 pm
wutang wrote:
Yeah see, give me computers and lekky and I'm ok. But plumbing is like one of those experience things I think coz if that scews up you could flood the place and just like my compression gland situation this plumber was been in the trade about 25 to 30 years, so hes done enough to know when its just tight without damaging the joint. I guess it just depends on the type of join your doing. :idn:
These users thanked the author wutang for the post:
Keeno (Sun May 30, 2021 11:11 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

wutang wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 10:34 pm
Keeno wrote:
wutang wrote:
Yeah see, give me computers and lekky and I'm ok. But plumbing is like one of those experience things I think coz if that scews up you could flood the place and just like my compression gland situation this plumber was been in the trade about 25 to 30 years, so hes done enough to know when its just tight without damaging the joint. I guess it just depends on the type of join your doing. :idn:
I was gonna use the push fit fitting and plastic pipe.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 2):
wutang (Mon May 31, 2021 6:59 am) • Rassensi (Mon May 31, 2021 1:47 pm)

Sage
Respected Member

Post by Sage »

Damn Agent K looks like a real nice space to work with. You should get some mechanics gloves or some heavy duty ones don't want to fuck around and get tetanus off some old rusty nails or the like.
These users thanked the author Sage for the post (total 3):
wutang (Mon May 31, 2021 7:00 am) • Guest (Mon May 31, 2021 9:35 am) • TTL (Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:26 pm)
Anyone that has time for drama is not gardening enough.

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

New floor now starting to fly down. I can now get some more chipboard flooring up there which will give me a area to work off.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 9):
Guest (Mon May 31, 2021 1:28 pm) • Rassensi (Mon May 31, 2021 1:50 pm) • 2-Scoops (Mon May 31, 2021 2:44 pm) • wutang (Mon May 31, 2021 6:24 pm) • MommaB (Mon May 31, 2021 7:31 pm) • Hydro (Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:26 pm) • TTL (Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:26 pm) • flip (Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:56 pm) • anova.330 (Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:14 pm)

Post by Guest »

Keeno wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 12:29 pm

New floor now starting to fly down. I can now get some more chipboard flooring up there which will give me a area to work off.
Lovely jubbly :dance:

Always worth the effort. You'll soon get there. :oik!:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Keeno (Mon May 31, 2021 11:07 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Rassensi
Known User

Post by Rassensi »

Keeno wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 11:12 pm
wutang wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 10:34 pm
Keeno wrote:

I was gonna use the push fit fitting and plastic pipe.
Definitely push fit for the win here K nice and easy to use just drain the system down fully it pipe remove small section of copper and push on fitting connect new pipe and tap refill system job done
These users thanked the author Rassensi for the post:
Out here growing my own since 05

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

Keeno wrote:Image

That’s really going up quick! And looking amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post:
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”