Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

More time with family...less with plants

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Re: More time with family...less with plants

Post by Marcus »

If you manage to brush your teeth twice a day for 2 minutes, you need to at least spend that much time checking your plants are the right colour you want them to be.

I water daily (if needed) in soil and it takes me 5 mins to knock up their feed in a bucket and sling it at them while checking for issues.

This is the laziest way I can find of growing.
I do it before I do anything else in the morning, I fall out of bed and open the tent and check n feed... Sometimes I may need to poop 1st, but hey, I blame the lamb dinner.

I once left 2 plants in an autopot system for a week when I went on holiday. I came back to a bright yellow plant and a plant that was overwatered and near on dead.

Don;t forget the morning downward facing turkey baster pose in the tent is a great stretch, you can combine yoga and dealing with runoff all in one handy package.
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post:
wutang (Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:46 pm)

wutang
Known User

Re: More time with family...less with plants

Post by wutang »

Valid points. Only if i grew indoors. But I'm out in the shed..therefore in terms of security..going back and forth daily with neighbours around peering etc.

Ta

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”