Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Ideas and brain storm

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: Ideas and brain storm

Post by GMO »

ch040294 wrote:The cops have only ever jailed me for things I haven't done when I leave me house so I thought I'll just try and stay in

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Atb dude. Sounds like you need a good smoke

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
ch040294
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ch040294 »

I'd say they're 3-4 feet high now though quite nice and bushy. And I don't know how the smell will get me busted yet but have been told if enough air pressure going through carbon filter the smell.is negligible

ch040294

Post by ch040294 »

The cash it's costing me though ouch these babies need to start filling out

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

ch040294 wrote:I'd say they're 3-4 feet high now though quite nice and bushy. And I don't know how the smell will get me busted yet but have been told if enough air pressure going through carbon filter the smell.is negligible

Sounds like your doing as your told but don't know what your doing mate. Defo not the way I like to do things

ch040294

Post by ch040294 »

GMOGreen wrote:
ch040294 wrote:I'd say they're 3-4 feet high now though quite nice and bushy. And I don't know how the smell will get me busted yet but have been told if enough air pressure going through carbon filter the smell.is negligible

Sounds like your doing as your told but don't know what your doing mate. Defo not the way I like to do things

I owe 60 quid for 4 grams of normal solid just from this week. I'm not doing what I'm told though I smashed my head in last year and they told me to take a year off so I started this. Ye it's not an ideal place to be doing it but I have Atleast learned that I can make plants survive until 5 weeks from harvest without getting caught. Under these circumstances.
If u have am attic space u can have it stealthy ofc. I thought that's what the thread was about

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

ch040294 wrote:
GMOGreen wrote:

I owe 60 quid for 4 grams of normal solid just from this week. I'm not doing what I'm told though I smashed my head in last year and they told me to take a year off so I started this. Ye it's not an ideal place to be doing it but I have Atleast learned that I can make plants survive until 5 weeks from harvest without getting caught. Under these circumstances.
If u have am attic space u can have it stealthy ofc. I thought that's what the thread was about

I'm just saying it doesn't sound like much planning has gone into what your doing and the plants you showed earlier got a fair wack more than 5 weeks from the harvest

It sound to me personally like a hell of a lot of risk imho

I personally would not be so inclined if I was in your position. I'm 6 weeks from flip with an un extracted plant elsewhere but I know I can contain the smell when it does come as it has maybe another 6 weeks till its done

If ya after stealth advice, I can do that. Your just coming from so many angles i can't get in understanding of why your putting yourself at so much risk if the risk is soooooo high

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

GMOGreen wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:37 pm
ch040294 wrote:No shit ill get 4 years in jail. I share a house with 6 random ppl
GMOGreen wrote:Gotta be safe in this game mate
That doesn't sound safe
It doesn't. All you need is one of them to fall out with you, and you'll find a new reason why you have an arse in prison.

By the sound of it, you're not in the UK, or in a legal US state.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

ch040294

Post by ch040294 »

None of them knows is my point. They're about 4 feet tall and smell when the tent gets opened. I'm saying you wouldnt have a problem growing in an attic if I can get away with it here

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

ch040294 wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:26 pm
None of them knows is my point. They're about 4 feet tall and smell when the tent gets opened. I'm saying you wouldnt have a problem growing in an attic if I can get away with it here

I hope it stays that way mate. There's nothing worse than a fallout with friends - or even strangers if they know what you're doing.

ch040294

Post by ch040294 »

I'm dodgy right no question. I am taking my own risks. I'm only responding to this thread because I know that he could have this set up running the same as me or louder that should be silent and cant smell

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”