Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

LazyBoy Bowl Trimmer and Big Rubber Masturbate Shoes

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
Bulls
Coco Grower

LazyBoy Bowl Trimmer and Big Rubber Masturbate Shoes

Post by Bulls »

Good Morning GrowRoom420.

Bought a new toy not long ago and thought I would go help my mate chop his plants. He does 1 grow a year with 6 plants and last year it took him and his wife over 12 hrs . So this time, 2 of us from start to finish 5 hrs in total, includes cleaning up the tent.

I was a bit sceptical when I bought it as I watched a few videos on youtube but I guess every person have a mind on his own. The manual one, that I Bought, Is not noisy at all. Really easy to work with actually. Only had to remove the big fan leaves of the stems and chop the buds off. Then All goes into the trimmer, do about 20 spins and job done. It's pretty easy and fast. Especially if it's 2 of you, and one is working with the trimmer and other one filling up the bucket with material.

Pros:
Fast
Easy to use
Buds look amazing
No more sore back
No more sore fingers with scissors
AMAZING trim for making oil/edibles etc/hash

CONS:
Unstable. You need to hold it into place while spinning otherwise it will go around the whole tent haha.
I haven't cleaned it yet, but looks like it might be a pain in the arse.
If you fill too much material it will be hard for you to do the first spin. Gets easy when you know how much to put.

I will definately recommend using one. It's os much faster, buds look a lot better than when I trim by hand. I know we all like big colas hanging upside down drying, but if you do them in smaller buds they can go on the drying rack and then straight into jars when dry, no more messing around. Also reduces the risk of rot when cut into smaller buds.

Last time I chopped I had my trainers on and they stunk of weed for ages after that..So I asked my mate for his crocs...amazing piece of kit for every grower lol... So comfy! I would recommend them to anyone! :lol:

kbag
GR420 Leg End

Re: LazyBoy Bowl Trimmer and Big Rubber Masturbate Shoes

Post by kbag »

Nice review Bulls and really seems to work well. Just might be my next investment.

MrMan
Respected Member

Post by MrMan »

“You’ll only die from cannabis if someone drops a 4kg block of it on you from a three-storey building.”

Last Diary

Kali Dog Areoponics Scrog

IF KEENO IS MENTORING YOU DO THE OPPOSITE THAT HE SAYS AND YOU'LL HAVE MONSTERS

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

bloody crocs.... good review - I actually prefer the look of yours to mine bar the stability issue
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”