Dry herb vaporizer

Vape4Ever_Pony

Dry herb vaporizer

Post by Vape4Ever_Pony »

Dry herb vaporizers are different from concentrate vaporizers, or vape pens. They directly vape the herbs, instead of extracts and oils from the plants. These vapes sidestep the concentrate production process and bring you as close as possible to the source - your herbs!
These users thanked the author Vape4Ever_Pony for the post (total 2):
IMO (Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:20 am) • Marcus (Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:31 am)

IMO
Known User

Re: Dry herb vaporizer

Post by IMO »

This is the method I have been using for years now, tends to be gentle on the lungs and no cough, great taste and not so much smell as your not burning herb into the atmosphere, is more economical on the herb as well, definitely the way forward I recon.
These users thanked the author IMO for the post:
Marcus (Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:31 am)

Norseman
Known User

Post by Norseman »

IMO wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:20 am
This is the method I have been using for years now, tends to be gentle on the lungs and no cough, great taste and not so much smell as your not burning herb into the atmosphere, is more economical on the herb as well, definitely the way forward I recon.
And you can also use that already vaped bud to make edibles and other things as well which make it really useful if anyone would ask me.
I mean you can actually get high twice on the same bud which i find pretty cool.
In the Silence lies the Power

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

Norseman wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:49 am
IMO wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:20 am
And you can also use that already vaped bud to make edibles and other things as well which make it really useful if anyone would ask me.
I mean you can actually get high twice on the same bud which i find pretty cool.
Yeah it’s a good point I have done this in the past but haven’t for awhile
These users thanked the author IMO for the post:
Norseman (Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:01 pm)

Return to “Vape4Ever”