SUMMER PARTY 2020: Best Stoner Story

Over 200 competitions a year from Growers Choice!
Joker59
Known User

Re: SUMMER PARTY 2020: Best Stoner Story

Post by Joker59 »

@Hydro dope tats

Long story short.

Got high, decided to go for a hike in the Niagara Falls river gorge.

Pack all our smoking stuff in a backpack, convince my friends they won’t need their purses and shit.

Promptly miss the WELL WELL signed exit and end up on the bridge to go to the USA...with no IDs...high as fuck...with a bag full of goodies and glass.

My boys girlfriend busts a you turn IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PEACE BRIDGE with armed border agents standing there watching us do it UNDER A NO U TURN SIGN.

After some bullshit, and purely through the goodness of their hearts and the fact we were dealing with the Canadian guards and not the US they let us go without charge. Let us go though without paying the toll lmao and then saw us again fucking 10 mins later when she took THE WRONG EXIT AGAIN.

That time they searched us but as white, middle class college kids we were let go by the lieutenant who didn’t want to “ruin our lives” 🙏

We got to the gorge and got HIGHHHHHHHH and to this day my fiancé is scared to go by the border lmao
These users thanked the author Joker59 for the post:
FX (Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:41 pm)
Just a Canadian Cannabis enthusiast🇨🇦 If you aren’t learning then what’s the point!?
“You may be Galileo, but your probably just wrong! “
“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it“ Evelyn Beatrice Hall.
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=6271 Purple Orange (CBD+), CBDurban, Gorilla Zkittles, And more!! IG@thekidchronnabis

waxjess420
Respected Member

Post by waxjess420 »

So I had a delivery of edibles intercepted by the plod.
4 of them decided to pay me a visit, with said parcel for me to open it.
I opened parcel and 15 bags fell out. Covered in weed leaves, rso extract written straight across them. I thought I was a bit screwed at this point....
However I managed to convince them that they were CBD only, so they took it as a given, gave me the parcel and then left

Bum hole was twitching for days after that
These users thanked the author waxjess420 for the post (total 2):
FX (Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:14 pm) • TTL (Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:22 pm)
😈 Resident Meme Demon 😈

Point 5
Respected Member

Post by Point 5 »

some great ones here keep em coming!!!
Whoever said the best things in life are free blatantly grew their own pot
:puff puff:

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

I used to have two mates that would come round and have a smoke, plays games on the Amiga etc. One night I caught one of them alone and decided to play a prank on the other.

I made two trays of rice crispy cakes. Both had hashish in, but one was made with laxative chocolate.

I shared the clean one with them and gave the other to his mate. Off they went, but unknown to me, his mate was offering some to his mates as well. They were driving around for a while, and all of a sudden the bloke said his tummy didn't feel well and needed the bathroom. He shat himself as he got out of the car.

Then he went for a shower to clean himself up. Got out of the shower, bent over to pick up the towel and pebble-dashed the walls of the bathroom.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post (total 2):
MrNice (Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:47 pm) • Mafooo (Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:26 am)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

bigbadbillybob
Known User

Post by bigbadbillybob »

heres a good one, me and a mate trimming bud all day long, smoking joint after joint, as ye do, decided we were hungry and did the usual thing, smell your clothes and convince yourself you dont remeotely smell of weed , no not at all. down to the shop, the pair of bumbling idiots walk into the shop, trying desperately not to look like 2 red eyed cheech and chong extras.
the lass behind the counter is holding her nose and looking us up and down. i looked at my mate, who had a few leaves stuck to his jersey, and as i went into my pocket for cash a big bud, which was stuck to my jersey elbow falls on the floor, bird behind counter just looks at us and starts laughing.. we fucked off rather sheepishly....as you do....

Smelled my clothes the next day, truly fucking stinking of weed, like from 5 feet away, oh well fuckitt
These users thanked the author bigbadbillybob for the post:
Mafooo (Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:27 am)

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

one night while swinging on a rope i put up over the MOHICAN river,pushin a friend higher i moved in front of him n got bowling pined into the river,nobody was hurt in this incident

olmacca

Post by olmacca »

My mate that only ever smoked hashish, came over to visit from abroad. When he first smoked a skunk spliff he was like I can't feel a thing, are you even sure this is weed? Five minutes later was flat on the floor saying I'm gonna pass out!

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Point 5
Respected Member

Post by Point 5 »

Elijahgrowz wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:12 pm
Oh yes Here we go , so the date is 17 may 2019 just put a flooring down in my loft for safe measure and a new loft hatch, plus thats were my little grow was i had just put 5 White widow autos from seed stockers in soil. getting stoned up there with a mate looking for a spray bottle one second the next second i stepped where the OLD hatch used to be complete mind blank and BOOM i half fell through my hatch and couldn't feel my arm thinking it had gone through the ceiling i looked and nothing i then looked to my left and arm from half way down between the shoulder and elbow was snapped and bent the wrong way! after a long wait in the lost and 2 Fire engines later ambulance arrived taken to hospital. End result broke my arm from my shoulder to my elbow hairline fracture where the arm fits in the shoulder and 2 broken ribs! thats was my most Painful grow to date :lol:

oh yeah this was 2 days before Mrs birthday so the first few months of her new age was spent looking after me on the sofa
@Elijahgrowz is the winner, This story may beat @Keeno getting electrocuted

Congrats!!!!!
These users thanked the author Point 5 for the post (total 2):
Elijah Growz (Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:44 am) • Hydro (Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:57 am)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Elijahgrowz wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:47 am
No way :barmy: so pleased see there's always a silver lining from bad things happening :lol:

I'd like to thank my loft hatch for not being there and myself for being so absent minded whilst being stoned :lol:

Thank you @Point 5 for the comp and everyone behind the scenes at the great GROWROOM 420.

Oh another reason for @GMO to try and find where I live :lol:
OOo great story Eli i had a simlar experience once was working in the loft at a customers house lost my footing and ended up one leg through there ceiling into there bedroom they were not happy campers.....LOL
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
Elijah Growz (Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:54 pm)

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

Cracking stories guys, Eli’s made me cringe with ouch, I fell down a pit in work once years ago, fell on the side of the pit wall luckily being young I bounced but it didn’t half blinking hurt.
These users thanked the author IMO for the post:
Elijah Growz (Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:50 pm)

Return to “Growers Choice Competitions”